Greatwater Lake calling
Życie wykupienia
7 Posts
Ooc — Desirae

It wasn't long before Koontz's reply had him settle and wait. He might have dozed for a few seconds when he heard her approach. His green eyes quickly sighted her and he grinned warmly, in a friendly sort of way. Marek liked to keep track of his acquaintances and this was no different. He'd been kicking it up a short distance away, and was happy with his current accommodations. Eventually he knew he'd make friends but it was always nice to hang on to friendly faces and conversations.

Nice to see you, Koontz! I hope I'm not interrupting anything too important, I was hoping to catch up.

He didn't want to come off creepy or anything, and he was pretty sure this didn't count as stalking since she had the opportunity to decline his request for her presence. Surely, she had noticed that the surrounding area was changing, there were some influx in arrivals, and some packs that were forming or otherwise altering their locations as packs did throughout the year. There was never one story, and he hoped that she could fill him in on her neck of the woods. He would gladly return the favor.
Messages In This Thread
calling - by Marek - July 20, 2013, 08:46 AM
RE: calling - by Koontz - July 20, 2013, 10:43 AM
RE: calling - by Marek - July 28, 2013, 08:16 PM
RE: calling - by Koontz - July 28, 2013, 08:42 PM
RE: calling - by Marek - July 29, 2013, 06:19 PM
RE: calling - by Koontz - July 30, 2013, 09:31 AM
RE: calling - by Marek - July 30, 2013, 05:50 PM
RE: calling - by Koontz - July 30, 2013, 08:45 PM