Greatwater Lake calling
<i>"Sometimes there is no darker place than our thoughts, the moonless midnight of the mind."</i>
171 Posts
Ooc —
Marek asked her to tell him more about Dragonwatchers and, of course, she would be happy to oblige. But the next words out of his mouth effectively distracted her and not because she was unhappy to hear that he was already committed elsewhere, after all. It was the news of another pack that piqued her interest greatly. Suddenly, her impatience evaporated and Koontz reposed neatly on her silver haunches, suddenly much more eager for this news exchange.

"Well, we're settled on Blacktail Deer Plateau," she told him, certain that he knew of the landmark, since he'd been wandering the area a while. "We're young for leaders but I feel we have strong core values. We're going to emphasize the importance of hunting and guarding, for instance. We're new and small but I figure our territory can support up to a dozen or so wolves in time."

She did feel a sudden jab of disappointment, knowing Marek was off the market, but that just begged the question, "What's Ookan? I didn't know there was another pack in the area. Tell me about it and your leader—Alocatori?" Koontz repeated back to him, having mistaken the first and last names as a single given name.
Messages In This Thread
calling - by Marek - July 20, 2013, 08:46 AM
RE: calling - by Koontz - July 20, 2013, 10:43 AM
RE: calling - by Marek - July 28, 2013, 08:16 PM
RE: calling - by Koontz - July 28, 2013, 08:42 PM
RE: calling - by Marek - July 29, 2013, 06:19 PM
RE: calling - by Koontz - July 30, 2013, 09:31 AM
RE: calling - by Marek - July 30, 2013, 05:50 PM
RE: calling - by Koontz - July 30, 2013, 08:45 PM