Silvertip Mountain smart kids with too much to say.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Harlyn didn't need to wait too long for a response to her call.  The voice that sounded across the mountain had a certain strength to it that made the female certain that it was the alpha that was coming to make her acquaintance.  Pleased at this sort of reception, she settled down onto her haunches to await his arrival.

She had just been meticulously grooming the further between her toes when the white male arrived.  She dropped her paw to the ground immediately and pulled herself onto all fours, striking her usual queenly, but neutral, respectful pose, an amiable smile gracing her muzzle as she dipped it briefly in greeting.  "Thank you for coming," she murmured, awaiting a sign from him that she fine to relax.  She did not seek a place in his pack, but Harlyn always gave respect where it was due.  "My name is Harlyn Cinderloch," she continued after a momentary pause, "I'm searching for a friend of mine, Mordecai Ostrega.  I was hoping you could tell me if he resides here?  I do not remember this pack being here when I was last in the Wilds."
Messages In This Thread
smart kids with too much to say. - by Harlyn - March 20, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by FitzDutiful - March 24, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by Harlyn - March 24, 2015, 09:32 AM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by FitzDutiful - March 26, 2015, 08:44 AM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by Harlyn - March 26, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by FitzDutiful - March 30, 2015, 07:53 AM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by Harlyn - March 30, 2015, 06:08 PM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by FitzDutiful - April 03, 2015, 10:23 AM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by Harlyn - April 03, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by FitzDutiful - April 07, 2015, 10:10 AM