Otter Creek A Trophy Father's Trophy Son
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke was surprised how distant his brother looked at him. Slowly a frown came on his face. He wasn't sure what happened but apparently the white king wasn't pleased with him. He was curious about what the male encountered that made him like this. Okay, so he was planning on going got Damien, so what?! The pale eyed man frowned more and more. Burke slowly stepped a bit back when Kove continued talking and glaring at him. Burke now started to glare back at Kove because he wasn't pleased that his brother would change his mind that quick by a wolf. -- Oh but that wolf was apparently his son. Burke let out a snort in disbelieve and shook his head. Surely all of their females got pregnant but he never got even close to the youngsters to bond with them. 

Burke remembered it well. Darius would lounge with the babies or, rather the females who had babies, while he would do the hunting, protecting and general care of a pack. His brother always fought him over the spot of being alpha and with Burke often being away it wasn't hard for the other to just play king. Frankly, Burke hadn't even had the time to socialize with the pups, and definitely not with the pups that weren't his. The pups could be his brother or his own but Burke had decided to ignore them all. He never bonded with any of them. Never got one any special attention from him. He didn't saw the pups as his own because Darius blood might have poisoned it. "I don't have a son," he spoke in return to Kove. Another snort came from him, now in disbelieve. "I abandoned him, huh? Well how can I abandon someone I never had any connection with anyways? It is like a stranger telling you I never saw him again."

Burke looked at Kove and wanted to bare his teeth a bit, feeling slightly disrespected since the white king just assumed the words from a stranger instead of his own brother. Surely, he came to inquire about the story here, but that could have gone differently. He also didn't like that his past was coming after him. This 'son' of his that looked like him. Please. No one looked like him or be as big as him. Though his mind couldn't help but wonder from which female he had been born. Dalia was the most likeliest since she only accepted Burke, but he never know what Darius was doing to her while he was away.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Kove - March 21, 2015, 01:16 AM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Burke - March 21, 2015, 04:55 AM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Kove - March 22, 2015, 08:47 PM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Burke - March 23, 2015, 02:45 AM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Kove - March 23, 2015, 01:15 PM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Burke - March 23, 2015, 02:54 PM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Kove - March 25, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Burke - March 26, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Kove - April 11, 2015, 11:43 PM