Otter Creek A Trophy Father's Trophy Son
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Okay :3

Burke had the feeling that Kove was really holding this tongue. He better be because he didn't want to turn this into an aggressive spar to be really honest. The dark man really saw the pale one as his family, surely they had fights at certain times, but he rather not have them. This verbal sparring was more than enough. Plus Meldresi wouldn't be happy to have him injured or have two brothers fighting. Slowly Burke raised his head, eyes cold. "He is only alive today because I squirted some sperm in a female's belly. I can just as easily end that." It sounded so foul even coming from Burke who was normally rather charming. The male was really bitter out his past it seemed. He wouldn't allow it for another to complain about how he was living his life.

Burke shook his head. "You don't know who is family to me and who is not. The dark brother's are Mephala is family to me, and Meldresi is. My past life has nothing to do with what I am doing currently. This pup can't tell me what to do. Even if he is family. Just like I won't allow you to judge me like this," Burke spoke full of pride and bitterness. He wondered if Meldresi would let him kill the wolf that acclaimed being his son. Burke was stubborn, highly stubborn. And he just couldn't believe that his son looked so much like him. He only had this amazing combination with charcoal grey and pale eyes.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Kove - March 21, 2015, 01:16 AM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Burke - March 21, 2015, 04:55 AM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Kove - March 22, 2015, 08:47 PM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Burke - March 23, 2015, 02:45 AM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Kove - March 23, 2015, 01:15 PM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Burke - March 23, 2015, 02:54 PM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Kove - March 25, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Burke - March 26, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - by Kove - April 11, 2015, 11:43 PM