Rising Sun Valley Keep your hands to yourself
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
anyone want to help me figure this guy out? :D
He would absolutely hate it if he knew Finley was here.  The idea that he might have been 'following' his siblings would be not only insulting but also completely false.  This particular Blackthorn followed no one, not unless in doing so he had a whole lot to gain.  And in this case? None.

Luckily for him, though, he was unaware that he'd just stumbled into the region where some of his littermates resided.  As far as he knew, he'd just walked into yet another meadow.

How dull.

The monotony of his days had been hard to bear, traveling alone.  No adventure, no verbal sparring, and no one to admire his beautiful self.  What kind of a life was that for a young, adventurous savant like him?  Such a pity, and he felt so sorry for himself... And for all the other poor souls who were missing out on the pleasure of his company.

Deciding this place showed no more promise than the grasslands he'd been traveling for what seemed like ages, he walked along paying little attention to his surroundings.  
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
@Colt I hope don't mind popping Zhavvi in this thread :D It looked lonely! The translation is in a hover, just in case XD 

The young brown and black female managed to escape their settlement for some exploring on her own. Even though she was slender of build with elegant long legs, it seemed everyone was keeping a watch on her. If it wasn't Uncle Lavakho, a coyote slave or her father herself.. she was always taken back like some prisoner. Zhavvi hated it. She wanted to explore and know more about these promised lands! She wanted to meet the locals and see what their habits were. Maybe she could learn something from them. Or she could teach them one of her ways.

The Khal's daughter roamed through the grasses she was so familiar with. It was the dense woods she didn't trust. Here she had an overview of what she could expect. Often she would get on a log or boulder to get an even bigger overview. This time she didn't need a look out post to spot the other wolf. Her nose eagerly sniffed the air before she trotted up to him. A male! So interesting! Her step was full with poise. The little seducer was a princess after all, daughter of Rakharo. A charming smile turned on her face, which was rather pretty if she wasn't glaring or scowling. Yet, since Zhavvi had escaped her father's protective cloak the girl was quite happy for now.

She let out a chuff to let her response know. "Ava'yorn kaldaka si tir ti vucot! Doege ekess visp ve zahae nomenoi ordahic?," Zhavvi spoke politely and utterly charming. Little did the girl know that her tongue wasn't common at all around here. She had not met wolves other than the ones that were in her Khalas.
Ghost
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
not at all!  I have no clue what she said either hahaha iPhone dowsnt do hover text.  I will have to check when I get home XD

It wasn't long, thankfully, before he ran into something that could break the monotony of the day.  And not just anything, but a rather pretty face.  Unlike many, however, he was wary of beautiful faces, as he knew their draw and what would happen should he let himself get pulled in.  Give into temptation and soon enough you were doing the whole domestic thing, pups and all.

He wasn't the domestic type.  But that didn't mean he was anti-fun.

Flashing a grin, he shook his head.  "No clue what you just said, sweetheart, but I'm sure it was fascinating."  Molten eyes caught hers and didn't look away.  He wasn't particularly shy with strangers.  "Name's Colt.  You have one, beautiful?"  He didn't even know if she could understand him, but hell, it was worth a try.  

He didn't expect this to be a super long conversation, but he could always use a good ego stroking.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Oh my I think Zhavvi met her male counterpart :P

The young exotic girl studied the male and his behaviors. She looked rather surprised to hear such strange language coming from the male. Did these promised lands not speak her tongue? Her green eyes looked over the male and frowned a bit. His tone was not mean, but it was thick and husky like he was saying something nice. Zhavvi wasn't clueless how he was looking at her. The girl wasn't stupid either she should talk back against him but he probably wouldn't understand. She did want him to know her name though. "Zhavvi,' she spoke. "Wux?," she then question, that sounded a bit like 'you' how she said it. She wagged her tail to quirk his interest more in her. The female was playful on her feet, darting forward a bit, making it clear she was interested to communicate with him.

The male must learn her name since she would only listen to that. She was not a commoner that could be referred to as 'that girl' or 'you'. Her beautiful green eyes were battered at him almost seductively. Maybe she could get this local to have some fun with her like the fun she had with her uncle. Or well, half uncle. Who would care, no one really. Zhavvi decided that.
Ghost
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Perhaps to her it was clear she had given an introduction, but to Colt, it still seemed like she was saying a whole lot of nothing.  It was immediately apparent that she didn't understand a word he had said, and likewise he wasn't going to get much of anywhere. He was a little put out by it... Compliments weren't much fun when they only went one way.

Still, he'd wanted interesting, and he didn't have much else to do besides stick around (or he might have cut his losses. He wasn't sure if this girl was foreign or just seriously screwed in the head). "Colt," he said, lifting a paw to his chest and giving it a moment so the word was clearly delineated. "Do you," he clearly gestured towards her with the same paw, "have a name?". He would have liked to have known where the heck she came from... He'd traveled some (not a ton) and had not met any who spoke another language. Let alone the one she was spouting.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zhavvvi snorted when the male didn't show any recognition of her being the Khal's daughter. What was this for a commoner. The girl watched the male's paw point. She instantly got that his name was... Colt. Weird name but it would do. She wondered what it meant. Did 'name' mean Ominak? Zhavvi did the same and pointed her paw and her chest. "Zhavvi," She spoke. "Colt... Colt," she tested on her tongue. "Colt.. Zhavvi." She pointed at the other when she spoke his name and pointed at herself when she said her name. The girl wasn't sure what to do now. Verbal communication wasn't going to cut it.

She stepped closer, tail wagging at the male. "Wux re ysik vorel, Colt," Zhavvi hummed. Clearly he wouldn't understand what she was saying but by her tone it was clear that it was rather flirty. Her green eyes went over him with high curiosity.
Ghost
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Apparently the language barrier was going to be an issue, though he now knew she was speaking her name.  She made it rather blatantly clear.  "Zhavvi, then".  Her tone came through as crystal as well, and his brows lifted as he grinned.  "Well hello to you too."  He had not a clue what the words had meant, but he could read attraction a mile away.  Call it a practiced art.

There was no way he was gonna go through the whole Pocahontas-esque 'learning of the language' thing with this chick, though.  No way in hell.  She was pretty enough, but not nearly worth the boring time it would take to gain such knowledge.  Instead, he cocked his head, looking at her, eyes narrowing into something akin to a challenging smile.  "What says you and me have a little fun, eh?"  And with that he ran a few paces before stopping to look back, indicating that she should follow.  But would she?
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zhavvi tipped her head a bit when he spoke her name with such a weird accent but he point was made he knew her name. The young girl watched the other as he continued to babble about whatever. She wished for him to shut up and she had just the idea for it. Naturally when the male ran a few paces Zhavvi was keen to follow. She galloped towards him and then jumped playfully on top of him to try and unbalance him on his feet. She then trotted forward with her tail held high, clearly showing off all she got and inviting the male for a sniff under her tail.

Zhavvi was very keen on getting what she want. And now she wanted a local giving her pleasure. Maybe it was different compared to her uncle. The more she thought of it the more wrongly it sounded. Her uncle. But it didn't feel wrong, and she still didn't regretted it. The pleasure he gave her was.. awesome!
Ghost
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Douchebag alert!
This girl wasn't playing, and her playful banter quickly turned to a little more... Adult pleasure.  And big a fan Colt was of that particular recreation, the speed with which she offered it was honestly a little off putting.  The challenge was the fun of it, the chase making the act even more worthwhile, and besides that, he had standards.  He didn't like to go where too many had gone before, in pleasure or in life.  And judging by her manners, this girl was easy as they came.

In a universal sign, he shook his head with a laugh, somewhat regretful.  "Sorry babe, I at least need dinner first."  He was a special sort of attractive, sure, but if she turned around for every guy she met then who knew what he'd pick up in the process.  Didn't even want to think about it.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
HAHAH OMG.

Zhavvi looked at the other male when he suddenly laughed at her. Laughed at her. Instantly her mood soured and her green eyes turned a whole lot nastier. The girl glared at the male that spoke on more in that weird tongue of his. Her tail raised higher and she walked past him, looking the other way, like she was leaving him this instant after he rejected her. But as she walked past the mean young female then sunk her sharp teeth in his hind ankle. Oh the shame he would have to return to his friends and family. A bit in the ankle would totally be seen as a heavy reaction.

Zhavvi jumped around to face him, in a fighting ready position. If the male didn't want to please her then he should have to fight with her. She would need to get better in fighting anyhow. Maybe this male would turn into a good subject.
Ghost
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
closing up :) this was a fun one! Sad to drop him but he may return someday!

That settled it.  This bitch was crazy and Colt wasn't game for any of this nonsense right now.  If the rather abrupt shift in disposition wasn't enough, she fuckin bit his ankle.  Like a snake.  Who did that?  What the hell?

She looked like she was ready for a tussle but Colt shook his head, then inclined it as he walked away.  "Nah, no thanks.  Was... nice? To meet you I guess."  Crazy.  He didn't have anything in particular against fighting girls, as Fin - Frog had handed him his ass many a time. Though he'd done the same to her a few too. He just preferred other activities, and since this girl was neither appealing any longer nor capable of telling him how awesome he was, well, his work here was done.

"Later." then, with a quick flash of teeth in a wide smirk, he turned and bounded away, back on the prowl for some excitement that came with a little less side dish of female insanity.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
I will look forward to it!

Zhavvi huffed when the male didn't even want to fight him. He was clearly a weakly. How could she even be remotely interested in him before. He probably wouldn't even know how to use his thing like Zoratto. A growl came from her as she was eager to fight him. But the male declined her again. What a weird race were these commoners. She rose her chin but never turned away from him. She watched the strange young man leave without further trouble but the next time she would attack him instantly.