Neverwinter Forest I See Me
5 Posts
Ooc — Leah
Minxy needed to get away from the mountain for a while. Her sister did not exactly welcome her with open arms, and Minxy felt a bit uncomfortable around Bindi. The grey female knew it was a bit to soon to go leave the mountain, but like her dark furred sibling, Minxy loves to explore. She didn't plan on traveling very far today, so she decided to go vist the forest she passed through on her way to the mountain. The tree's blocked out much of the sunlight and it honestly felt depressing to Minxy.

She trotted through the forest and every now and then would stop and make sure she hadn't wandered to far away from the mountain. Minxy was daydream and was pulled from her thoughts when she walked straight into tree. She gave a groan, and sat down, now with a thumping pain in her head.
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
After leaving the lands of creek behind, he'd meandered southwards for a bit, the forests a welcome change after a lot of flat nothing.  He'd seen the mountains rising up in the distance and intended to go there next... their height and promise of danger drew him in, but even so, it wasn't like he was on a timeframe here.  Fun could be found in the forest too, if one knew where to look.

He had his eyes on the trees, hoping to come across a hive of some sort.  Bees were hard creatures to best, but the honey was always worth it, and he had a taste.  It was likely too early, the more likely time being midsummer, but it wasn't as though he had anything else to do.  Maybe he could rustle up some grub though.  His mouth began to water at the thought... a nice, tasty piece of moose sounded so good right now.

Maybe a nearby pack would be so gracious as to not be defending their caches?  He could try to track down an animal, but he doubted he'd get much farther than heckling it.  Also fun, but without the reward of a tasty treat.  Heckling a pack, though... therein could lie some reward.

It was with these thoughts that he happened across the strange female, just in time to see her conk her head right into the trunk of a tree.  He let out a laugh.  "Smooth." he said, loudly enough that she would hear from his stance a ways away.  "Y'know, trees aren't known for moving."  Grinning cockily, his face clearly showed how funny he found her blunder.