Neverwinter Forest trouble
102 Posts
Ooc —
Oblivious as Mercury was he did not notice his fair companion's relief, but worked to keep his stance relaxed and neutral. Though he still wanted some of the venison he had managed to accept that it was claimed and that he would have to take down his own. Upon physical appearance alone, Mercury considered as his eyes skimmed Pantaleimon's body in a instinctual assessment he was quick to assume that it was not a fight he would win. Mercury had height, alright, but his body was sleek and lissome, built for speed as opposed to brute force. Besides, Mercury desired brains over out right brawn, knowing that in a life or death situation a battle of brains and brawn would be an equal one. Each had disadvantages, and each had distinct advantages on the other. Still, he did not feel like fighting over a carcass. He wasn't hardly starving and hence not desperate enough to do something so foolish. Perhaps as a child it was something he would have done, but traveling out of the Teekon Wilds, running with Odinn's Cove and later Flightless Falcons taught him a lot of life lessons, helped to mature and age him; and Mercury would be forever grateful to them for it.

“No,” The dark skylark responded simply, honestly. “I suppose I have a home in the pack Stavanger Bay if I wanted it,” but he didn't, was what his silence said. He did not want to live under Ragnar's rule, especially considering they did not part well, nor on any semblance of good terms. “I'm Mercury, by the way. Mercury DiSarinno.” He offered an introduction, and then asked after a short pause was given. “What about you? Your scent is somewhat familiar but I cannot place it.” He had never gotten any real chance to commit the scents of the different packs to memory, but some  packs that had been around in his childhood had disbanded and some had relocated, so keeping track with his memory alone would have been near impossible.
Messages In This Thread
trouble - by Pantaleimon - March 31, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: trouble - by Boone Moyer - March 31, 2015, 06:02 PM
RE: trouble - by Pantaleimon - March 31, 2015, 06:56 PM
RE: trouble - by Boone Moyer - April 01, 2015, 12:37 AM
RE: trouble - by Pantaleimon - April 01, 2015, 05:12 AM
RE: trouble - by Mercury - May 25, 2015, 09:07 AM
RE: trouble - by Pantaleimon - May 27, 2015, 09:14 AM
RE: trouble - by Mercury - May 28, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: trouble - by Pantaleimon - June 01, 2015, 03:45 PM
RE: trouble - by Mercury - June 01, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: trouble - by Pantaleimon - June 02, 2015, 10:56 AM