Rising Sun Valley long live
<i><div><span style="color:#9e0000;">A</span><span style="color:#980101;">u</span><span style="color:#920202;">t</span><span style="color:#8c0303;"> </span><span style="color:#870404;">V</span><span style="color:#810505;">i</span><span style="color:#7b0605;">n</span><span style="color:#750706;">c</span><span style="color:#6f0807;">e</span><span style="color:#690908;">r</span><span style="color:#630a09;">e</span><span style="color:#5d0b0a;"> </span><span style="color:#580b0b;">A</span><span style="color:#520c0c;">u</span><span style="color:#4c0d0d;">t</span><span style="color:#460e0e;"> </span><span style="color:#400f0f;">M</span><span style="color:#3a1010;">o</span><span style="color:#341110;">r</span><span style="color:#2e1211;">i</span></div><div></div><div><span style="color:#291312;">E</span><span style="color:#231413;">i</span><span style="color:#1d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#171615;">h</span><span style="color:#1d1615;">e</span><span style="color:#221515;">r</span><span style="color:#281514;"> </span><span style="color:#2d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#331514;">o</span><span style="color:#391414;"> </span><span style="color:#3e1413;">C</span><span style="color:#441413;">o</span><span style="color:#491413;">n</span><span style="color:#4f1313;">q</span><span style="color:#551313;">u</span><span style="color:#5a1312;">e</span><span style="color:#601312;">r</span><span style="color:#661212;"> </span><span style="color:#6b1212;">o</span><span style="color:#711212;">r</span><span style="color:#761211;"> </span><span style="color:#7c1111;">t</span><span style="color:#821111;">o</span><span style="color:#871111;"> </span><span style="color:#8d1110;">D</span><span style="color:#921010;">i</span><span style="color:#981010;">e</span></div></i>
827 Posts
Ooc — Will
Read Only 
read only

His kingdom had been a large one, one worthy of Jupiter himself and it had once teemed with life, filled with the breath of his kind. And Shadow stared at it now, the remaining members of his once mighty pack had departed after he told them what would happen. Now what remained in Noctisardor Bypass were the chirping of the birds, the scent of rabbits and squirrels, the smell of deer and prey. The smooth ripple of the little tiber as it ran through his former lands. The wildflowers that grew in the meadows were disturbed only by the soft whisper of the wind. 

"Will you miss it, dad?" the familiar voice of his son interrupted his thoughts and the silver wanderer dipped his sterling crown downwards to gaze into his replica's bi colored eyes. "It was my kingdom," the former Praetor spoke softly. "I will miss the land I first claimed as a leader, but I will have many more and I will lead again." The briefest of smiles flickered over the Roman's face. "And remember, my dear son, the gods are with us wherever we go, and our home with always, in the end, lie with them." Trajan nodded and turned his gaze back into the land he had lived his young life in and wondered what the future held. His father had told him they were going back to his birth pack to defeat his evil father, and that he had many uncles and aunts there, but what were they like? How would they treat him?

A soft, comforting yet commanding voice whispered in his head. "You'll be fine, my son. Relax." He would later know of this voice as Pluto, the god of the underworld, his relative and his patron. 

Shadow remembered his days in Teekon Wilds, how he arrived at the borders of Swiftcurrent Creek and led a youthful life there, where he met his first love and his mate. The excitement of war and the glory of battles promised to him in his life as a subordinate pack wolf. Then chased away after defending one of his dearest friends, only to have his mate follow him. They gained followers and the Roman founded his first pack in a fortress worthy of Jupiter which he named Noctisardor Bypass, Nightfire Bypass in latin.

Then Paarthurnax became pregnant and ran away with his children in her womb to her old home of Swiftcurrent Creek where Scimitar and Bazi gladly accepted her once more. His heartbreak and how he went to find her once more and saw his children arrive into the world but separated from them once more. Then the tragedy of his daughter and ex-wife, but he gained something from it, his firstborn son Trajan. They had a peaceful life until the day of his Betas and best friends demotion, unhappy, they left. Flash, his dearest friend and Creyr, the she-wolf he had a budding romance with. They took it slower, having met at least four months before they admitted their feelings but the fates willed it not to be and it was over.

Their pack fell apart then, but the whispers of his gods told him it was not the end, but another beginning, a better beginning. Shadow assembled what remained of his pack and told them he had to leave, to go back to his natal pack and save his various siblings from the torture their father fed them daily. And to reclaim his rightful throne in a pack in the Roman Empire. They did not like it, having grown close to the Bypass almost as much as he had, but they understood and left.

The journey would be harder with his young son, but with the blessing of the gods, he knew he would make it and topple his father from his black throne. Shadow had to go now, to complete the mission the gods and the fates had set him and hopefully retire to a peaceful life. Hopefully. But like that was going to happen.

With his trademark smirk on his lips and the glint in his eye, Hadrian Nox Shadow Angelus Mortis turned and trotted out of the archway to his new home, his new kingdom with his heir and son.