Only Death Can Stop Me
141 Posts
Ooc — Kara
@Zhavvi  Predated to when the pack has found Horsher Fields and is exploring/claiming it

They had finally found somewhere perfect. A wide open land filled with plenty of bison to feast on. However there was a more important reason why Kivi was exited to finally have found the perfect place. She could begin to train Zhavvi, and now was the perfect oppertunity to slip the princess away from everyone else. All the other wolves were distracted by exploring the new land, and we're busy claiming it. It would be believed that Kivi and Zhavvi were exploring as well so no one would grow suspicious of them.

Kivi tracked down the young wolfess and walked up beside her. "Your training begins now, follow and don't lose sight of me" Kivi whispered to the girl before taking off towards the mountain were the came from. During her adventures Kivi had realised that there were many valleys between the mountains, and that her and Zhavvi could train their in peace.

Kivi ran all the way to the top of the mountain and went down the opposite side to enter a valley. She had not stopped to catch her breath for one reason and one reason only. She wanted to test how fast and how long Zhavvi could run for, as a warrior needs to be quick on their feet. Once Kivi felt they were a safe distance away from their new home, she stopped to catch her breath in some woods. This would be a decent place to train. Kivi looked around for Zhavvi hoping the little princess had not gotten lost.
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zhavvi was super pleased to she the Rhoas again. She felt instantly at home. It also worked wonders in the trust she had for her father. She was not believing him in the beginning that there was another land like they had lived before. Even though these lands seemed to be more green she would feel at home here. She looked up surprised when Kivi trotted next to her. She only nodded not to make a scene of things and followed the woman that would train her. Zhavvi was a loyal follower if you could make her follow you.

The slender girl had a bit of trouble running up the mountain, she was not used to them after all. She was used to flat lands. Her heavy panting filled the air but there wasn't a moment Zhavvi's determination was making the distance between her and Kivi greater. Even though her legs were burning. She was relieved when they moved down into the valley so they could use other muscles than the one she had been using. She was definitely going to be sore tomorrow. Yet she didn't complain. She wanted to be a warrior princess.
141 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Kivi smiled when she saw the younger female come panting along. She remembered the days when Allayi would make her run up and down a steep cliff to build her muscles. Kivi let the other wolfess catch her breath before speaking. "You have passed lesson one, which was keeping your eye on the enemy." Kivi was both testing and teaching Zhavvi. She would test her and find where her weakest areas of fighting were but would train her while doing so. "Lesson two..." the female began and paused, before lunging at Zhavvi, aiming to pin her.

"...Watching out for ambushes or unexpected attacks." The test would simply be how well the female used her five senses to find enemies and how her reflex's were. Kivi backed away from Zhavvi and looked into the forest behind her. "Stay here" was all Kivi said before taking off into the forest. Moments later she appeared on Zhavvi's right side charging at her hoping to knock her over.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zhavvi was glad for the brief pause she got to catch her breath. But the break was a bit too short so she didn't expect Kivi to jump her. The slender female was knocked over on her side. "That was unexpected." But she wouldn't let herself be floored like that. She was more determined. She would need more focus. She hopped back to her feet the moment she could and then nodded courtly. She listened to her surroundings. The sounds she wasn't used to. So they distracted her for a moment when a weird bird twittered loudly. This caused Kivi to tackle Zhavvi again.

She let out a frustrated growl and raised her tail. Damn Birds! "Again!," she huffed, ready for another attack. This time she would dodge it. She had learned from her father to listen with her paws. Something that was really useful. She had not only scent, ears and eyes but also her feet. She learned how she could feel the tramping of Bison, now she needed to adjust that scale to soft wolf steps. She concentrated, even closing her eyes so she could hear and feel better. At last, and just in time, she dodged the next attack.
141 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Kivi smiled as Zhavvi yelled again, and she was quick to run back into the forest. Kivi ran once again, coming from behind the younger wolfess this time. As Kivi dove for Zhavvi, she watched her move aside and dodge the attack. Satisfied with how the female dodged, Kivi moved on to the next lesson, letting Zhavvi have no time to rest. "Lesson three, defending yourself. You can't avoid every attack and so you need to be able to steady yourself so you aren't knocked over all the time." With that Kivi back up a bit and let Zhavvi prepare for the attack.

Kivi charged at the girl, with her head low. She wouldn't use all of her power to knock Zhavvi over, mainly because she didn't think it would take that much to make her fall over. Besides Kivi would need energy to continue the training.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zhavvi was surprised how quick the training was going. But it was also nice to have such different drills that required different focus. She turned towards Kivi when they started at the next subject; Defending. This was great because with her last fight she avoided quite lot, not knowing how to defend. "Aren't you going to learn me how to defend instead of attacking me?," She called out. Because when Kivi would charge at her now Zhavvi would be tempted to just jump out of her way.

Once the teacher attacked Zhavvi jumped away before she was hit and then turned to face her teacher. "I don't know what I should do when a wolf comes charging at me," she admitted. How would she and her slender body ever block muscles men. She would end up having broken bones.
141 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Kivi growled when Zhavvi jumped out of the way. "You are thinking about it to much, let your body take control in the fight, not your mind." Kivi would not be there to coach Zhavvi every time she was in a fight, she needed to feel what was within. Kivi walked around Zhavvi and lifted a paw to poke at her front left leg. "You have no muscle and you are weak" was all the wolfess said to the girl before moving a few feet away from her. Kivi got low to the ground with her back legs behind her acting like she was about to take off running ,and tensing her muscles up. "Use your size to your advantage, a large wolf can not twist and turn as easily as a smaller wolf can."

"Get into the same position as me and steady yourself." Once Zhavvi was in that position Kivi walked forward towards the younger female and poked at her leg again. "You are stronger now, and it will not hurt as much when your opponent attacks you." Kivi waited a moment before back away again. She decided it would be best to find out if Zhavvi was ready this time so she wouldn't just jump out of the way. "Ready now?"
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zhavvi huffed because she was thinking that fighting was all about thinking smartly and having strategies. Well then she was strong. What did she had to do then? Her trainer approached her and poked her muscles. She had muscles!!! But they were indeed a bit weak. Zhavvi's face turned sour when the other female said that to her. It was offending. But for once, Zhav swallowed her pride. "I did that with my last fight, Kivi. I won. It was from a heavy set male," Zhavvi spoke to at least lift her pride again.

Zhavvi mirrored her teacher's position and tensed her muscles. She was surprised by the compliment because she thought she was doing it wrong. Well that was better. A pleased smile turned on her lips. So once someone attacked her she needed to tense up in this position? She would need to remember that. And train the position too so it became natural for her. Oh yes. Zhavvi nodded courtly to tell the other she was ready. She kept the same position, ready for the other female to run into her.
141 Posts
Ooc — Kara
A growl rumbled through Kivi's chest when she heard what Zhavvi said. The second the younger wolfess gave the nod Kivi bolted at her ready to knock her over. However instead of connecting with the girl Kivi stopped right infront of her, snarling. Kivi lifted up her paw and slammed it down on Zhavvi front right paw. She wasn't aiming to break it, but just make it sore and hurt for a while. "Well if you are so good then you don't need me" Kivi hissed at the girl and began to walk away tail and head held high.

The little brat could train by herself now Kivi said in her mind. Zhavvi was the one losing an oppertunity to train and become better at fighting. Kivi had gone against her Khal's wishes and this is what she gets? A girl asking for help, but boasting how she is already did this before. It made Kivi look like a fool, and that is not something the wolfess strives to be. 
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zhavvi instantly yelped when she felt a force onto her paw, she realized soon enough that it was her trainer that did that to her. She let out a growl in protest but then stepped back. "I was only saying that--- Nevermind," he then spoke. "Yes I want to. Come at me again," she spoke determinedly. Zhavvi was not a quitter even though her paw hurt terribly as she put force onto it. She only wanted to prove herself more now, so Kivi would see that she was totally willing to listen and learn.

Zhavvi readied her self for an attack of her trainer. She would block the attack. Her muscles were tightened and they would protect her bones. Zhavvi had just reached the yearling age. She was no where close to fleshing out. She hoped that she would still reach the height close to her father, maybe just a bit smaller. Plus she would flesh out with her growing muscles of course.
141 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Slight pp let me know if you want me to change it

Kivi stopped walking away when Zhavvi said she wanted to fight again. Hopefully the little princess learned her lesson Kivi said in her mind and turned around to face the younger female. Kivi charged at the girl, and unlike in a real fight she did not attack with her teeth, simply with her weight. Kivi rammed into the girl and even though she slid back a little from all the force, Kivi had to admit Zhavvi did well. "Well done." A breeze blew by and the wind flowed through Kivi's fur relaxing the wolfess. Kivi reminded herself she needed to be patient and calm when working with Zhavvi, just like Allayi was.

"Now you will try to attack me" Kivi said and back up a few inches. "Don't hold back, because if you fail this lesson then it is my turn to attack you, and I most certainly will not hold back." It was  a warning, that if Kivi did not see some of her own blood, then Zhavvi was going to get beat. Kivi did not mean any major wounds, she just simply meant a drop of blood. That way she would know for sure if Zhavvi had completed her attack successfully.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zhavvi felt her muscles ache from the impact of Kivi's body but she wouldn't let the female see that. A soft grunt came from her but afterwards she relaxed her muscles. Zhavvi was mildly surprised she was allowed to attack her teacher. The lithe girl let her green eyes curiously go over Kivi for a moment. When she realized she was serious Zhavvi gave a nod that she understood. She instantly charged at her teacher.

Yet when she came close she made a dodge left from her and then attacked her right side. She quickly turned her butt away from Kivi's jaws and bit down hard in the under part of her hind leg. Zhavvi was told that he shouldn't hold back so the girl didn't. She wasn't letting go either.
141 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Last post from me. Thank for the thread!

Kivi watched as Zhavvi attacked her and the she soon felt a sharp pain in her leg. The attack wouldn't do lasting damage as Kivi had been prepared for the strike, and made sure her muscles were tight and ready. A growl escaped the older wolfess as she looked down at the girl who was biting her leg. "Good, now let go before I rip your throat apart" she barked and watched to see if Zhavvi would follow her orders.

"We need to get back to the rest, I don't want them suspecting anything" and with that Kivi began to make her way down the mountain a smirk on her face. She knew the princess would be sore, but luckily for Zhavvi she had gotten a very easy training session today. Kivi remembered when her and Allayi would spar for hours, not stopping to eat or drink. "Next time will not be so easy" she warned and turned to face the girl. She wondered how designated Zhavvi would be to this training and if she would take it seriously. After a few seconds Kivi trotted down the mountain to go find a den to stay the night.
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
You are welcome!

Zhavvi wasn't sure if she should let go or not. She didn't, because she wanted to inflict more damage. Once Kivi spoke about resting she realized she was serious. Zhavvi let go and then backed off. She nodded shortly. She was saddened the training was over. She wanted more, the attacking have her so much new energy. She knew her trainer was right. They needed a rest. And Zhavvi couldn't limp or be wounded too much as for her father would notice.

"Yes, Kivi," she just replied as a general answer that she heard what the other female had spoken off. The slender girl laid down as the other left. She would wait a few minutes before going back home herself. She didn't want to appear at camp at the same time. It was suspicious.