Redtail Rise I like to think of myself less like an "adult" and more like a "former fetus"
95 Posts
Ooc —
The homely wolf seemed uncomfortable with her display of submission, which surprised but delighted Smash. She snickered at his plea, then nodded and adopted a comfortable, relaxed posture. So far, so good. She decided she already liked him, so now it was just a matter of making sure he liked her.

He introduced himself and Smash politely let him finish, though her orange eyes went a little wide at his name. How... unfortunate. "Reek?" she repeated incredulously. He probably got that all the time. But wait, there's more! "No way! My brother's name is Reek. I never would have thought there would be two of you out there in the world," Smash quipped, bright eyes dancing. Of course, there was no such brother. She did have a few of those, though none of them called Reek.

The two-year-old nodded vigorously when he spoke of his family. Smash wanted to ask him what in the world a grand poobah was and where could she sign up to become one? Before she could, another wolf slid onto the scene. He was easier on the eyes than Reek, though there was a stiffness about his demeanor that caused her to lower herself slightly again. She was a lighthearted wolf, though she wasn't dumb, nor did she lack instincts.

At the same time, she pinned her eyes somewhere in the vicinity of the newcomer's broad breastbone. Having noticed their resemblance, she said, "Howdy! I'm Smash, your long lost twin come to find you..." She complemented her joke with a friendly thump of her tail. The dude had a poker face, so Smash couldn't guess how he would react to it. Perhaps he would agree with the guy who'd dubbed her too insincere. But Smash wouldn't change her ways for anything or anyone.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I like to think of myself less like an "adult" and more like a "for... - by Smash - May 21, 2015, 08:03 AM