Redtail Rise I like to think of myself less like an "adult" and more like a "former fetus"
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
Arion's calculating gaze swept cooly over the newcomer's form as she lowered herself slightly and offered a joke along with a friendly thump of her tail. "Twin named Smash eh?" the Greek said in a stony voice. "Gotta tell dad he's got another bastard born then," everything was said in a serious manner, though in truth, the ebony dusted male was joking and he made it show by the crooked smirk that was planted on his snout. Just a joke, he mouthed. As a bastard himself, he had been frequently insulted, but he found out that it was useful to stop the teasing by joking about it.

"Manners have no use with me," Arion muttered with a roll of his honey orbs. "They're fucking annoying, like you," he bumped his partner's shoulder in a friendly manner, but with a good amount of strength which might have knocked him slightly off balance. "Oh fucking hell," the Greek swore as Reek proceeded to ask him to say it with him. Stubbornly, the stallion kept his mouth shut, and glared playfully at his friend. "How d'you know she's gonna make it in anyways?" After all, this Smash was no newbie unless she was in.

Arion tilted his head in a curious, birdlike manner as Reek asked for a good reason to let the girl stay. "The power invested into us, idiot," the warrior corrected and straightened himself, awaiting a reply from this Smash. "Seriously though, what do we call ourselves?" he whispered to his partner in a soft voice, so soft that the newcomer would not be able to hear what he said.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I like to think of myself less like an "adult" and more like a "for... - by Arion - May 22, 2015, 05:15 AM