Redtail Rise I like to think of myself less like an "adult" and more like a "former fetus"
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Fade out soon?  We should totally have another!

"You're no fun," chirped Reek, playfully bumping back into Arion after he refused to play along with Reek's shenanigans.  Arion leaned in to whisper about their proper title, to which Reek had no idea what they actually were. "No clue, just roll with it," he whispered back.  Sure, Saena had left them in charge of the ridge, but the raggedy wolf didn't even know if he had the proper power to accept a new member.  But, whatever, fuck it.  This one seemed alright enough.

Smash quickly rattled off a few reasons to stick around and Reek grinned while he listened.  In part, he had already decided that she would be a good fit for the Rise.  Their personalities synced up quite nicely, and Reek was already anticipating the shenanigans that would ensue once normalcy was restored with Saena's arrival. "I like her," he said turning to Arion after Smash had finished. "What do you think buddy?"

The newbie leaned in close and began to jokingly question the two somewhat-leaders.  Feeling mischievous himself, Reek decided to humor her.  "Damn!" He exclaimed to Arion.  "She's figured out our sham!"  Reek then turned to the new, potential recruit with a wide grin spread across his muzzle.  "But, seriously though... We're in charge.  For now at least, well, until our Alpha, Saena, decides to come back."

"Tell you what, I've decided!  You're in," continued Reek, making the decision to accept Smash into their pack.  "Unless, Mr. Grumpy-pants has anything to say about it." 
Messages In This Thread
RE: I like to think of myself less like an "adult" and more like a "for... - by Reek - May 22, 2015, 11:25 AM