Redtail Rise I like to think of myself less like an "adult" and more like a "former fetus"
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
one more round and archive?

"Sounds good to me," Arion muttered and turned his attention back to the girl who wished to join the pack. Truthfully, the Greek did not know if he, or Reek for that matter, had the power and authority to accept someone into the pack that was...not actually their's. Saena had told them to look after and take charge of the Rise but accepting? He didn't know if she wished for them to accept new wolves to her pack when she was gone. But then, when had the Greek actually listened to authority when it blocked him for doing what he wanted. No, he mostly told them to piss off. Saena might be one of the wolves he truly respected, but he was his own man in the end. For now, at least.

Arion listened intently, but with a bored expression on his face as she spoke of her 'good' reasons to be accepted into the Rise. She seemed like the kind of wolf he was, and even though he had just met her, he decided he liked her and would be a good addition to the ridge. "I like her too," the ebony dusted warrior smirked. "She's our kind of wolf," he drawled, honey eyes gleaming with amusement.

It was nice to see Reek acting like himself once more, stress had gotten into the man without Saena and he had been working his butt off. Seeing his friend joking once more was enough to bring an almost genuine smile to his lips. "Oh well, guess it would happen sooner or later, but yeah, we've got the reins to the pack for now," he shrugged with an mischievous glint in his honey eyes. "I have agreed to our decision, Mr Dickhead." he playfully growled to the homely wolf. "But seriously, Mr Grumpy-pants? Is that the best you've got?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I like to think of myself less like an "adult" and more like a "for... - by Arion - May 23, 2015, 04:57 AM