Redtail Rise I own a washing machine now but I still hoard quarters like they are rare gems
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
In the days following Reek's promotion to beta, life in the rise had somewhat settled back into the ordinary routine.  Despite the increase in border security and the general unease the pack still felt over recent events, the raggedy wolf had made a heel-face turn back into his old happy-go-lucky self by ditching the paranoiac persona that he had adopted in the recent turmoil.  Although Reek had bounced back like a stretched rubber band, something inside of him still snapped; his tendency to wander was no more.  He had more-or-less become a home body who hadn't left the territory since Saena's initial departure.

But, whatever. Home was home, and Reek was perfectly content to handle the domestic affairs of the pack in place of exploration.  At least there was no absence of other wolves to talk to.  But unfortunately, the past few days fell silent and many of the other pack members went off to do their daily duties like hunt, patrol, or whatever the kids did nowadays, leaving Reek to enjoy his solitude.

But, solitude is boring.  And when the newbie's howl rang though the air, promising to be a personal slave for the hour, Reek couldn't help but jump at the opportunity.  This could be fun.  Dropping the stick he had been chewing on, Reek turned to the source of the call and began to ascend the rise.

"Newbie!" he called to Smash once she was in eyeshot.  "You should really raise your standards."  He grinned from ear to ear on his approach and gave Smash a friendly shoulder bump in hello,  "Wha'sup?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I own a washing machine now but I still hoard quarters like they are rare gems - by Reek - May 30, 2015, 07:46 PM