Redtail Rise I own a washing machine now but I still hoard quarters like they are rare gems
95 Posts
Ooc —
She secretly hoped each and every one of the Rise's members would heed her call, eager to boss her around for an hour apiece. Who wouldn't want to jump at that opportunity, after all? They could literally make her do anything! So when Reek appeared, Smash just assumed he would just be the first of many. Perhaps she would throw in a bonus hour for his speedy response, especially since she already liked him.

"Well, if it isn't the grand poobah himself!" Smash crowed when the homely wolf joined her on the pinnacle. When he bumped his shoulder against hers, she did the same right back at him, her dark chocolate tail thumping the ground. "Oh, wait, that's not your title anymore, is it? I heard it's Big Bad Beta now. Congrats! And now you get to flex your big bad Beta muscles by pushing me around. I'm gonna throw in an extra hour, just because you're awesomesauce," Smash finished with a grin and a wink of one orange eye.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I own a washing machine now but I still hoard quarters like they are rare gems - by Smash - May 30, 2015, 07:53 PM