Redtail Rise I own a washing machine now but I still hoard quarters like they are rare gems
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
"The bossiest," he affirmed with a light jab of his forepaw, though it couldn't have been farther from the truth.  "Just don't tell anybody. I've got a laid back image to maintain."  However strong and take charge his personality was, Reek wasn't one to bark orders at others.  It just wasn't his style.  Nah, leadership had to come from a light and lenient paw.  He had learned that much by watching his uncle drive his birth pack into the ground out of fear.  His previous alpha, Caiaphas, had also made the same mistakes.  They all took things way too seriously.  And Reek wasn't jive to play that game.

Smash seemed down to the idea, however, for Reek's cocoa companion, Seafood was off the menu.  "I'm fine with that.  More for me," he mused from behind a wide smile.  "If you don't want any, you don't have to eat it... Remember, I'm a benevolant god," he added, coupling with his bemused expression.

Reek turned to descend the rise in the direction of the creek Wynter had taken him to when he needed a pick-me-up. "Come servant," he joked.  "Make haste!"  After his final exclamation, he bolted down the rise, hoping Smash would follow.  
Messages In This Thread
RE: I own a washing machine now but I still hoard quarters like they are rare gems - by Reek - June 01, 2015, 10:06 PM