Redtail Rise I own a washing machine now but I still hoard quarters like they are rare gems
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
The two continued on their way to the creek with Smash frolicking like a fool at the rear. Even in silence she was fun, positive, and upbeat.  A fantastic traveling partner.  The sound of water rushing over rocks became louder with each and every step toward their destination and Reek continued forward, eyes locked on his target with a happy, yet focused tunnel vision.  However his concentration was broken when Smash piped up about practice... Practice what? He stopped in his tracks and turned toward the newish newbie.  "Practice?" He implored, face flush with confusion.

"Do I look like the type of guy that needs practice?"  Asked Reek rhetorically with a grin, however he had no idea what Smash could possibly have been referring to.  "I figured you already knew I was perfect... That's why you stayed with us right? I mean, practice, seriously? Like I need to, um, do that, like, ever."  He grinned and cocked a wolfen brow as he tried to ponder what she had up her sleeve, but nothing came, and so the raggedy wolf leaned in close to her ear to whisper, "Practice what?"  
Messages In This Thread
RE: I own a washing machine now but I still hoard quarters like they are rare gems - by Reek - June 07, 2015, 08:42 PM