Redtail Rise I own a washing machine now but I still hoard quarters like they are rare gems
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Fade soon and have another?! I absolutely adore these two.  Also, slight power-play PM me if you want me to change it!

It seemed fishing just wasn't in the cards for the two jokesters, and Reek couldn't have cared less.  Smash jumped into the water directly after Reek, crashing into his head and sending him tumbling back into the depths.  He resurfaced with a shake as she flopped around in the water like a trout on land.  Reek couldn't help but laugh at her hilarious pseudo-drowning display, however, it took him a moment to realize she wanted him to swoop in and save the day like Superdad he was to become.

He paddled his way to her flopping form and took the scruff of her neck in his jaws and began to drag her flailing body to the safety of the shore.  Reek dropped her on the bank of the creek.  "You're gonna be the death of me Smash," he grinned while panting from the struggle.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I own a washing machine now but I still hoard quarters like they are rare gems - by Reek - June 11, 2015, 02:07 PM