Redtail Rise I own a washing machine now but I still hoard quarters like they are rare gems
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
To the archives!  Can't wait till the next one!

Smash's antics were certainly entertaining.  Although Reek was the type to be easily annoyed, Smash's upbeat demeanor kept him wrapped in interest to see what unpredictable thing she was going to do next.  Even in her best attempt to bring Reek to the peak of annoyance, he still found himself enjoying her company more than most of the other wolves of the rise.  She even rivaled Wyn in that respect. Apparently the two had finally gotten permission to breed and she even knew it before him, but where the hell was she?  His absentee wife was nowhere to be found.

As soon as he let her down at the bank, she jumped back into the water and bid Reek to give chase.  Reek pushed his doubt about Wynter from his head and jumped back into the water to give chase after her. "You're on," he giggled after making a resounding splash.  Once in the water, he thrashed and kicked in Smash's direction, attempting to take a nip out of her tail.  And together to two swam circles and played their games until they were tired, effectively exhausting the rest of Reek's two hours.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I own a washing machine now but I still hoard quarters like they are rare gems - by Reek - June 12, 2015, 01:50 PM