Can I use one thread toward multiple trades?
c o n q u e r
916 Posts
Ooc — Steph
In earning of a trade... do those threads need to be totally unique per trade? For example... Warden/Warrior = similar, and in two threads, by fighting with a LW on OS turf she is
Quote:...fighting for the pack as the need arises, presenting an offensive front to complement the defense the Wardens provide.
but also
Quote:...dealing with wolves at the borders and defending the pack's territory during combat to complement the Warriors' efforts.

Just wondering if in earning the trade the thread needed to be unique :)
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
You can only use a particular thread toward one trade. Let's say you have a thread that could feasibly be used toward Warrior, Warden, Gamekeeper and/or Caretaker (your wolf was busy that day!?). You have to choose which one you want to use it toward. Does that make sense and answer your question?
c o n q u e r
916 Posts
Ooc — Steph
Yes, absolutely! Thanks for clarifying.
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
(June 04, 2015, 10:46 AM)Peregrine Wrote: Let's say you have a thread that could feasibly be used toward Warrior, Warden, Gamekeeper and/or Caretaker (your wolf was busy that day!?).

I loled at this for some reason. So, first she caught some breakfast for the pups, then she brought them with her to the borders for a patrol, then she showed them some fighting moves, and then tucked them in at night after their busy day? >_> Lol. It's good to know though that one thread per trade.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Haha, well, a parent/guardian could take a pup out on a patrol and then a hunt and I feel like you could feasibly use that toward a whole slew of trades. Gotta pick just one, though!
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Makes perfect sense. :)