fyi
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
After the pups had been fed that morning, Scimitar relieved Bazi of her parenting duties for the day - or at least until the brood started to make the kind of noises that a daddy could not satisfy.

She did not go far - there was a freshly filled cache near the Bitcurrrent. Bazi emptied it, and chased the red meat with gulps of clean water before sitting down to watch the stream flow. She felt her belly sagging against her thighs, which grossed her out, and the slightest contact between nipple and fur made her entire body tingle. 
11 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
@Bazi you wouldn't want this thread to die, would you??
Hope you don't mind me bumping it to present day, I could use it for healer maybe :P

As a healer, Aro had been collecting herbs that could be stored after being dried out and some roots that had no problem with long-term storage. He liked to have a bunch of it handy just in case someone needed an emergency procedure. But there was something he still didn't have. Poppy, seeds, leaves and milk, was a must-have in Aro's list, and he had not seen any around.

The maester had yet to meet the Alphas of the pack, but it came as a surprise to find the snow-pelted female as he walked in search of poppy. He knew Bazi had recently given birth, and her clamness outside of the den made him wonder if her pups were safe without her.

"Good morning." he greeted as he approached her from behind, being careful enough not to startle her. He knew how hormonal females got during, and after pregnancy, and this one he had to make a good impression in.
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
At first, Bazi thought that Galileo had come home. Her face brightened and then fell visibly when she realised this wasn't the case - this wolf was new.

The tired mother shuffled round to face her new subordinate, mustering a smile."Bazi," she introduced by way of response.
11 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
"I know..." he said calmly, "you're the Alpha, the mother." his words were meant as a flatter. Then he noticed the tiredness that lingered around her eyes and allowed himself to say, "Being a mother isn't easy..."

Aro knew that bringing life to this world was neither an easy nor a tranquil task, but he also knew how satisfying and happy it was, not only to the mothers, whose body was stretched to the limit during pregnancy, but for fathers as well, who gave everything for their offspring.

"I am a caretaker by trade, My lady. I can be of assistance to you." he offered with a smile as he allowed his body to slowly -and slightly painfully- fall back on his haunches.