Wolf RPG
Hoshor Plains Quiet, 'Hosh' Now (M) - Printable Version

+- Wolf RPG (https://wolf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: In Character: Roleplaying (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Hoshor Plains Quiet, 'Hosh' Now (M) (/showthread.php?tid=24723)

Pages: 1 2

Quiet, 'Hosh' Now (M) - Engel - January 08, 2018

Engel still didn't know where he was going anymore. Since having been turned away from Morningside, he had just gone everywhere he could. He was beginning to feel like how he was before he arrived there; a free man. Free to go where he wished. Free to do what we wanted. He hummed to himself as he went along, his paws falling to the ground in rhythm. 

@Awinita

RE: Quiet, 'Hosh' Now - Awinita - January 09, 2018

Awinita still hadn't figured out where she was headed, so she simply continued to wander through the flatlands. She had been through two packs and had smelled a few others, but nothing seemed to be the right fit for her. The island pack had seem d pleasant enough but who knows if she would be welcome to return by now.

Suddenly up ahead of her she made out the figure of a wolf and feeling the desire for company no matter how brief, she chuffed out a greeting "hello!" The word was simple, but she turned in his direction aiming to converge paths with him.

RE: Quiet, 'Hosh' Now - Engel - January 09, 2018

Engel spotted the incoming wolf and stopped where he was, but still humming until they got closer. "Hello there...there a reason you came toward old me?" He wasn't even bothered by it, but he was curious as to why they had changed direction just to greet him. It was certainly a kind gesture.

RE: Quiet, 'Hosh' Now - Awinita - January 10, 2018

Awinita paused in her approach, his question taking her aback a bit. She thought for a moment. Why had she approached? "I...guess I kinda just wanted to chat" she offered sheepishly, her tail offering a few quick sways behind her as she flicked her ears back a bit. "I haven't seen many others around lately...been a loner for a long time" she offered as an explanation. She felt awkward, unsure whether or not it was weird that she had just barked a greeting and moseyed her way over. "I..can go if you want, I didn't mean to bother you"

RE: Quiet, 'Hosh' Now - Engel - January 10, 2018

He felt bad for asking after her response, she just wanted to talk. "That seems reasonable enough for me, then" Engel said in response. He sat down, and watched the other wolf. Expectantly, he matched their gaze. "So...what might be your name, why don't we start on that."

Awinita blinked once as he seemed to accept her presence and then slowly smiled, her face lighting up. She'd only spoken to one other wolf and then separated ways again and despite all these months as a lone wolf, she really wasn't a loner at heart. She needed wolves to speak to and friends to be with. "My name is Awinita, but you can call me Winni if you like. It doesn't really bother me either way. It's a pleasure to meet you" she said politely, also lowering her rear end to the snowy ground and giving a single happy tap of her tail to the snow.

Engel nodded as she gave her name, and repeated it in his name. AwinitaOr Winni. "Hmmm...Winni. My name's Engel, rhymes with angel" he said with a bit of a wink. "So, Winni...what brought you out here?" he then asked to her after his introduction.

Awinita silently mouthed his name, the word rolling off her tongue smoothly. She caught the wink he tossed her way and stifled a giggle, ducking her head and glancing at her paws. She wasn't unfamiliar with promiscuous behavior, she had done something rather in appropriate with a strange brute early in her travels but she wasn't sure how to flirt exactly she her reaction was girlishly innocent.

"I thought it was time to separate myself from my family's pack and find my own way, so I came to teekon. I haven't found a pack to call home yet..." She said her naturally feminine voice softening as the realization that she may never find a pack that truly spoke to her sank in. She may have to settle on whatever good natured packs she could find.

He laughed as she giggled and ducked her head down. She sure did seem shy from his wink. "Well, it seems we are both without a pack, then" he said. Though the reason he was without one was a much, much more different reason. "There's a few round here."

Awinita's ears flicked as he laughed and if she was capable she would have blushed. He was laughing at her shyness! She lifted her chin and glared at him though the look was ruined as a smile slowly crept onto her maw. 

The moment was ruined when he mentioned the packs around here and she shook her head, feeling the need to warn him. "There's a war raging around here, plus the pack in Blackfeather Woods is...well...violent. Redhawk Caldera is at war with someone else. I was sent away from it because I don't fight" she said unable to give much detail due to not knowing much at all about it.

"A war?" Now how did he miss that? "I was in a pack not far from here, and I have heard nothing of this 'war'..." That meant that Teekon might have gotten a little more dangerous. He did not like wars. He was a lover, not a fighter. "Glad I haven't, I'm no fighter. I'm much better at...other things" he said wit a hinting smile, trying to get another shy reaction out of her.

She was happy she had warned him about the upcoming war, apparently he hadn't known. There was another pack close to here though. That was news to her but it have her a possible destination. He continued speaking and his voice took on a note that she remembered from her encounter with Howl, was he flirting? The thought did the trick and she felt the tip of her tail wiggle as she flicked her ears back, ducking her head though she looked up at him through long lashes. "And what might that be?" She prompted though she had an idea of what he was hinting at, she made sure he voice held only the same naive curiosity it always did.

The reaction he got was not quite what he expected...but it certainly got his tail wagging. "Well, singing...poems...being a lover to all." The last was said with another hinting look. "What about you? Are you a fighter...or a lover?" He wasn't sure if he was coming on too strong, but he no doubt was.

This was different than how it had been with howl, howl had been more hesitant and gentle with her. Guiding her toward that passionate and exciting moment. This...was fun. "Singing....I like singing" she murmured thoughtfully her own tail swaying rhythmically against the snowy ground.

The next question caused a slow, shy smile to form on her maw. "I...consider myself a lover, but that doesn't mean I won't bite" she said tossing him what she hoped was a flirtatious look, but in all reality she had only one experience in the more physical side of the loving department. There was something about this sort of banter that brought her a thrill and she found it pleasing, but hoped she didn't say anything wrong. Now she looked at him again, her expression wide eyed despite the smirk on her maw.

"If you want I can attempt to sing you a song?" he offered. Perhaps as an attempt to woo her, or have more fun with her. Plus, he just loved singing. 

However, it seemed he did not by her remark back to him, as well as the attempt at a flirtatious look. He thought his heart had skipped a beat for a moment. "Well, I have enjoyed biting...for time to time" he added back to her, and he did. He enjoyed many forms of romance. He stood up and dared to take a small step closer.

RE: Quiet, 'Hosh' Now - Awinita - January 11, 2018

Winnie's gaze brightened a bit at the offer and she was genuinely tempted to accept the offer. She may even join in if she could find a way. He responded to her tease in kind and she did giggle this time, holding completely still as he stood up and took as step forward. Her breath halted for a moment and she looked him in the eyes, her own getting big and round for a moment. "What other things do you enjoy Engel?" She whispered the question, slowly standing up and inching closer, curious to see just how far this would go.

RE: Quiet, 'Hosh' Now - Engel - January 11, 2018

He smiled again at her giggle. "To say that...well, some don't usually take too kindly" he said. "Like I said, I very much am a lover...so I enjoy love." He did not move forward again toward Awinita this time, but he did do a light gesture to entice her to come forward. He was also curious to see just how far she was willing to go, for it had been such a long time since he had played such a game.

Awinita felt a familiar shiver run down her spine and her eyes darkened as she slowly stepped forward, extending her neck until her maw stopped by the air inches from his ear "I also enjoy love...I find it to be an exciting and...pleasurable thing" she murmured softly pressing her maw against the shell of his ear and nibbling ever so gently at the sensitive hair there before she danced away, gracefully as a ballerina.

"But unfortunately...I havent had many show me the ways of love...you seem knowledgeable, perhaps you'd show me a few tricks?" She spoke in the same soft tone she used when close to him, except this time there was a smoky edge to it and her eyes trailed over his form. She remembered Everything that had happened with Howl, so if it got that far she would know what to do. However, she wasn't entirely sure where this would lead despite the obvious path it was on now.

He shivered slightly as she spoke in his ear, and even more so when she nibbled delicately at his ear. When she danced away, he took a couple steps forward. "So, is that how you want to play?"

He would certainly do so, in fact he would love to do so. "I would love to share such things with you" he said as he took another step closer. "Question is...are you willing to accept the tricks?" He would never do anything if they did not want, but if he was requested to, he was not one to deny requests.

A playful grin formed on her maw and she nodded silently, tail wiggling in response to his first question. Rosebud eyes watched as he moved closer and she sucked in a breath, anticipation building in her stomach. He asked if she was willing, and she cocked her head to the side "If I was not willing, I would not have nibbled at your ear or asked you teach me" she replied earnestly this time taking her own step toward him, closing the distance further. "I am willing to learn whatever you have to teach" she said finally and then enticingly leaned in and added "Please..".

So I forgot how to make a thread mature...if we are, that is

Engel's smile widened. "Just double checking, as a gentleman should." Slowly, he went to rub his face against her neck, lightly nibbling along the nape of her neck. His heart rate sped up out of excitement, it had been a long time since he had experienced this...with a female, at least. The last was a male, and he had been on the receiving end. He went to nibble along her back, pausing for a moment and giving her a side glance.

I'd recommend editing the title and just putting (mature) in it as a warning! Just in case it gets there because it looks like it's going there.

Winni's response was simply a grateful dip of her head. She was grateful that he showed respect instead of over eagerness, something her mother had warned her about. As he pressed his face against hers she nuzzled against him, a visible shiver running through her body as his fangs grazed grazed against her neck causing delicious jolts of heat to spark in her belly.

As his attention crept down her back she arched in an almost feline manner, eyes fluttering a bit as a feminine sigh of pleasure left her maw. She looked at him from the corner of her eyes and smiled hesitantly, pressing her hips against his body and wiggling a bit in a playful and eager manner.

Engel continued onwards, preening along towards her rear as he came closer to her rear, where he lingered in his preening. Once he got over to her tail, he pushed against it with his nose. He then got up on his two back legs, moving one of his forelegs around her hips followed by the other. He waited for a response to the action, before going to grab at her scruff.

RE: Quiet, 'Hosh' Now (M) - Awinita - January 11, 2018

Her breathing grew deeper and quicker as she felt him grow closer to her rear end, finally feeling his cold nose push against her tail. Quickly she swept it to the side, exposing the entrance to her flower for him. As she felt his weight press against her back she widened her stance, bracing her legs so she wouldn't fall and wiggled her back end against him readily. "Go ahead Engel, I'm ready" she said her ears flicking back as she tensed up waiting for the delicious feeling of him entering her.

RE: Quiet, 'Hosh' Now (M) - Engel - January 11, 2018

Engel felt his member harden as he pulled back, then attempted to thrust multiple times when given the go ahead. It took him a few tries before finally his member met with her member, and he entered. He continued to thrust, gently at first while holding her scruff to hold himself at a better angle.