Wolf RPG
Broken Boulder milton makes his friends happy - Printable Version

+- Wolf RPG (https://wolf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: In Character: Roleplaying (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Broken Boulder milton makes his friends happy (/showthread.php?tid=27644)

milton makes his friends happy - Meltin’ Milton - June 06, 2018

Milton wanted to look at the flowers. His favorite thing was to look at flowers. He loved flowers so much. Flowers were the prettiest things he had ever seen. He wanted to collect them so that his den would smell good. He thought that the best flowers were the good smelling ones. They did not need to be pretty to look at if they smelled good because he thought smelling good was better than looking good.

Milton danced through the flowers. His tassel wagged behind him. He thought that he was in heaven. He did not know how he had gotten so lucky. Milton loved to dance and he loved the smell of flowers. Milton loved his new pack so much. He thought it was the best pack he had ever seen. There was no better pack. He could not think of one anyway. Milton sang a song while he danced and he sniffed the flowers. Maybe he would make a new friend.

RE: milton makes his friends happy - RIP Kavik - June 06, 2018

Shoot! I'm a dumbass. I meant to reply to the other one

Kavik had been patrolling the border; a task that he had always enjoyed and was glad to be able to do again. He was new here, but he still felt the pull to guard this territory and its inhabitants. 

Soon, though, he came upon a wolf he didn't recognize. That wasn't all too alarming, since he didn't know most of the wolves here, but the wolf was...dancing? He thought that to be strange, but figured it rude to not introduce himself. As he approached the other wolf he gave a quick nod and said, "Hi." 

RE: milton makes his friends happy - Meltin’ Milton - June 06, 2018

No! It is okay! Hi! I changed the other one for Delight. You can have this post. ^.^

Milton was not a good dancer because his legs were so stubby. But he liked to dance because flowers made him so happy. Milton loved flowers so much that he could not help but to move his paws and do a shuffle. He thought spring was the best season because all of the flowers would bloom and make beautiful smells that he could enjoy. He danced some more before another wolf came to play. Milton saw the other wolf and he smiled a wolf smile at them.

“HI! My name’s Meltin’ Milton Snakehole! How are you today?” Milton did not want to stop dancing but it was probably rude to dance when he was trying to talk to another person. He stopped shaking his booty for a moment so that he could be a good wolf and dip his head. He did not want to get in trouble with a pack member that could be a friend. The other wolf was so dark and pretty. Milton liked them already.

RE: milton makes his friends happy - RIP Kavik - June 06, 2018

Thanks! Sorry for the confusion.

At his greeting, the other wolf exuberantly offered a greeting of his own. Kavik wasn't sure he ever said anything with that much excitement; it was intriguing. 

This new wolf seemed friendly enough. Perhaps too friendy? He didn't care, as long he meant no harm. "Hey Milton. I'm Kavik. Enjoying the flowers?" He gave the wolf with the interesting colored eyes a small smile. He had to admit, this place was beautiful during the day, even if there wasn't much in the form of shade.

RE: milton makes his friends happy - Meltin’ Milton - June 06, 2018

It's ok! We are going to have lots of fun. 8D

Kavik was a nice wolf. And he had a cool name. Milton really liked him. He wished he had a cooler name like Kavik. Kavik was so neat. Milton gave him a wolf smile and his tassel wagged really quickly. He made himself bow to his new pack friend and his tassel kept wagging really fast. It was hard not to be excited when there were so many great things happening. He wanted to be best friends with everyone there and he was off to a great start. How could things get better than that?

“It’s so nice to meet you Kavik. I like your name. What’s it mean? Do you know? I’ll bet it’s something cool. Anyway yeah I love flowers. They’re my favorite things ever.” It was so true that flowers were the best. Milton couldn’t even lie about that. Flowers smelled great. AND they were pretty. They were extra special because they weren’t always there so he made sure that he got the best of when they were around. Milton wished he could live in a world where there were only flowers and butterflies and sunshine. He would have been able to just die happy.

RE: milton makes his friends happy - RIP Kavik - June 07, 2018

The other wolf gave him a smile and a bow in return, wagging his tail the whole time. Kavik silently wondered if he ever stopped wagging his tail? Milton stated that he like Kavik's name and asked what it meant. Kavik thought for a minute and answered, "Thanks. I'm not really sure what it means. Sorry." 

Milton discussed his great liking for flowers, and Kavik responded with a nod. This strange wolf sure did have a lot to say; not that it was necessarily bad to be talkative, Kavik was just unsure how to respond to so much energy. So, he settled on remaining silent and waiting to see what else this wolf with hot pink eyes had to say.

RE: milton makes his friends happy - Meltin’ Milton - June 07, 2018

Kavik didn’t know what his name meant. That was crazy. Milton thought that his name was so cool that it had to have a really cool meaning to it. Cool names were really hard to find. Cool names that had cool meanings were even harder to find. Milton just wanted this guy to have a cool name with a cool meaning and then he would be just the coolest guy around, wouldn’t he? Milton made a face like he was thinking. He kinda did a frown and made his eyebrows go in.

“We could come up with one. That would be cool, right? Then you could tell people you made your own name meaning and they’d be like wow that’s so cool. You’re a black wolf so your name could mean blackness.” That was pretty awesome Milton. Milton thought a name that meant blackness was so cool. This guy was kinda quiet and he didn’t seem to want to talk much. That was fine because Milton loved to talk and he was so good at it. He could talk forever and never get bored. It made him a really good friend.

RE: milton makes his friends happy - RIP Kavik - June 07, 2018

Kavik watched as Milton took in his answer and processed it, a frown forming on his face.

Milton thought it would be cool if Kavik's name had a meaning and suggested it should mean blackness. Kavik couldn't help but smile a little at this. The chatty wolf sure was entertaining. "Sure, Milton. My name can mean blackness." He chuckled a little after his response. He never really cared about what his name meant, so it didn't matter to him if the other wolf wanted to make something up.

RE: milton makes his friends happy - Meltin’ Milton - June 08, 2018

Kavik was such a cool guy. He just like went with the flow of things. Milton wished that he could be so cool and just chill about all the things that happened but he was so emotional that he didn’t always know how to deal with it and sometimes it made him a little crazy and sometimes it made him a little mad and then sometimes it would make him a little sad and happy and scared but he just liked to feel things super strong and didn’t want to have that softened. He really liked Kavik and how nice he was.

“Do you like this pack Kavik? How long have you lived here? Do you plan to stay forever because I think I will because it’s so cool.” He really thought that the Governor had made such a great pack and it was really nice to be in it. Milton never wanted to leave and he wanted to be the best member of the pack some day because he was so dedicated and loyal.

RE: milton makes his friends happy - RIP Kavik - June 08, 2018

Kavik waited patiently while Milton asked him multiple questions. Once he was sure the other wolf was done, he gave him a friendly smile and replied, "I've only been here for a few days. So far, I like it here. I guess I plan to stay as long as I'm happy here." He had no intentions of leaving anytime soon, and unless something made him unhappy, he would probably stay for a while. 

"What about you, Milton? How long have you been here?" Kavik asked, giving the wolf with hot pink eyes another friendly smile.

RE: milton makes his friends happy - Meltin’ Milton - June 09, 2018

Milton was super glad that the other wolves liked the pack as much as he did because he thought it was just awesome and he wanted to stay as long as he was alive which would hopefully be forever because Milton thought Milton was the best and Milton always wanted to have a Milton around. Kavik was really cool too Milton wanted him to stay forever because he was nice and he talked to Milton when Milton was trying to make friends. Milton thought this was a really good friend to start with and he wanted to make that even better by asking him officially to be his friend.

“Wow yah that would be so cool to just stay as long as you like it. Then we could be friends. We can be friends right Kavik? I really think you’re so cool.” Milton smiled at him because he was smiling at Milton and Milton thought he was really nice. He had never met someone this nice since he had come to that strange place. Even Tina was not as nice as Kavik.

RE: milton makes his friends happy - RIP Kavik - June 09, 2018

Kavik didn't see why they couldn't be friends. The guy seemed nice enough. He figured some would be put off by his exuberance, but Kavik didn't mind much. He may not have much to say back to Milton, but Milton didn't seem to mind that so far. Plus, he talked enough for the both of them. 

He gave the other wolf a quick nod and answered, "Sure, Milton. We can be friends. And, uh, thanks. You're cool, too." Kavik would take harmless and high energy over the alternative any day.

Milton made a new friend and he was so happy he almost cried. His back wiggled and his tassel wagged really hard so that it shook his butt. Milton liked to talk a lot and some people didn’t like that. Ulf didn’t really like that because it made him feel overwhelmed and that was alright. Milton would try to talk less around Ulf and talk more around people who liked it when Milton talked. If Kavik was okay with Milton talking a lot then Milton would definitely talk as much as he liked and Kavik could just tell him to shut up any time and he would listen. Milton really just wanted to be friends with everyone.

“Thank you Kavik. I really just like to have friends and I am so happy you said you would be my friend. I think you’re really nice and I am happy you are in the same pack as me.” Milton really meant what he said. He wasn’t very good at lying so it was easy to tell that he meant what he said because he seemed like the kind of guy who just meant the things he said. “DO you have a favorite color? I will find a flower in your favorite color and bring it to you because you’re so nice.”

Milton grew very excited when Kavik agreed to be his friend; so excited that Kavik had to laugh. Not at Milton, but because he had never seen so much excitement in one being before. "Thanks, Milton. You're pretty nice, too," he replied with a smile. 

Milton wanted to know what his favorite color was, and the question took him off guard for a moment. He didn't think he had a favorite color. If he had to pick one, though, he guessed it would be...blue? With a pensive look still on his face, Kavik said, "Hmm. Blue I guess." 

Kavik thought Milton was nice too!!! Wow!!! What a great day. Milton was so happy to have found such a great fiend. He never imagined he would have such a cool guy who was willing to be his friend. Milton really wanted to thank him for being so nice, so he was going to go get him a flower in his favorite color because that was a nice thing to do for your friends. Milton smiled back at Kavik because Kavik had smiled at him and he wagged his tassel to show that he was super happy.

“Blue is such a great color. Okay Kavik I’m going to get you a blue flower and bring it to you because you are so nice. Is your den in the caverns or somewhere else?” Milton needed to know because he was going to hand deliver that flower to Kavik and he needed to be sure he was going to the right place. He really didn’t want anyone else to take Kavik’s flower.

For some reason, Milton wanted to know where his den was. It turns out, he had recently picked a den inside the broken boulder. "It is inside the caverns close to the entrance," He replied. He had chosen that one because he frequently left his den late at night to walk the borders and look at the stars, and he didn't want to disturb anyone who might be sleeping. "Why?" he asked curiously. Not that he minded Milton knowing; he was just curious as to the reason for his inquiry.