Wolf RPG
Dawnlark Plains Always find your way back - Printable Version

+- Wolf RPG (https://wolf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: In Character: Roleplaying (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Dawnlark Plains Always find your way back (/showthread.php?tid=28359)

Always find your way back - Aliac - July 12, 2018

Aliac was during patrol on tbe borders, hoping to get a whiff of something to hunt. She had noticed the scarcity of prey and difficulty to successfully take down what they had. Her memories or at least fragments of them began to return to her day by day and she found herself aimlessly roaming from time to time.

RE: Always find your way back - Sunny - July 12, 2018

As promised he immediately got back to work, starting off with a border patrol. He moved with ease along the scent lines until he spotted Aliac up ahead. He froze and his heartbeat quickened, ears perking. "Aliac!" he shouted happily and ran toward her, tail wagging as he went to press his nose against her fur.

RE: Always find your way back - Aliac - July 12, 2018

Aliac stopped dead in her tracks as she saw Sunny run up to her. She let out a happy yip as her tail swayed back and forth happily. "Your back!" She exclaimed as she licked his cheek.

RE: Always find your way back - Sunny - July 12, 2018

He pressed against her and nuzzled her, breathing in her scent and licking the middle of her forehead before pulling back and studying her. She was just as beautiful as ever, it felt like he had been gone years even when it had only been one month. "Yeah, I told you I'd come back" he said with a grin. His gaze softened "I missed you Aliac..." he murmured. Just as he opened his mouth to say more,  images of what had occurred with Fire flashed through his mind. He looked away and bit down on his lip, feeling guilty even though he had no real reason to.

RE: Always find your way back - Aliac - July 12, 2018

Aliacs heart raced as joy filled her body. She missed him greatly and having him back made her feel whole again. "I'm just glad your safe." She noticed him look away and was suddenly confused. "Is everything okay?"

RE: Always find your way back - Sunny - July 13, 2018

Sunny couldn't lie to her, not just because lying was wrong but because Aliac was so sweet and pure in his mind. So when she asked if everything was okay, he nodded but spoke "Yeah. Sort of. Aliac I...when I was out I met a beautiful woman. Her name was Fire and she had fur to match. She was hurting and I was hurting and stuff happened and I almost had...had sex with her" he admitted his tail sagging as he dropped his gaze to the floor. "I didn't though. I didn't because I realised I don't just like you, I love you. You're beautiful and sweet and kind and I want to be with you and have my first time with you" he said softly.

RE: Always find your way back - Aliac - July 15, 2018

Aliac wanted to be upset but the shewolf couldn't bring herself to. Instead she smiled and nudged him. "The important thing is that you didn't and I love you too."

RE: Always find your way back - Sunny - July 15, 2018

He felt his heart squeeze as she seemed to forgive him and he stepped closer, touching his nose to hers and running it along the side of her cheeks. His tongue lapped out to brush against the spot below her ear, a soft and loving kiss.

When she said she loved him he froze, eyes widening with surprise before he gave a low whine of joy. He pressed his muzzle to her neck and whispered"I'm glad that we got close. I want to make you mine and protect you, take care of you, love you until we grow old and die. I want to have children with you to raise and cherish. Aliac will you please be my mate?" he didn't hesitate, he knew what he asked and he was sure he wanted it.

RE: Always find your way back - Aliac - July 15, 2018

Aliac felt his kiss on her cheek and heard everything he said word for word. The female felt happiness surge through her. "I would love to!" She said happily as her tail swayed back and forth behind her.

RE: Always find your way back - Sunny - July 15, 2018

He held his breath till she responded and when she did it all rushed out of him at once. He grinned and pulled back, pressing his nose to hers and wagging in an excited fashion. "Great!" he said and then his gaze softened slightly with sadness. "Dad would have had a stroke over this...maybe he's somewhere seeing this" he murmured. As if in response the wind blew through the trees, the leaves rustling and branches creaking as if in massive applause. He grinned again, imagining his dad's voice "That's my boy! So...when am I gonna be a grandpa?" and laughed softly, shaking his head.

RE: Always find your way back - Aliac - July 21, 2018

Aliac saw how happy Sunny was and it brought a smile to her face. She knew that them being together might never had happened if it wasn't for Grayday getting involved. She never would of had the courage. All Aliac could do was smile and chuckle at hus imitation.

RE: Always find your way back - Sunny - July 21, 2018

Sunny wagged slowly and he felt warm inside. He stepped forward and pressed his nose into her neck, nibbling affectionately at her skin before stepping away again. "Thank You...honestly without you I probably would have lost it a long time ago" he murmured and then sighed "We can hang out and talk more whenever you want, I am gonna go hunt"

RE: Always find your way back - Aliac - July 25, 2018

Aliac smiled at him.  "Alright be safe. " She too should probably try and hunt something bring it back whether it be small or large prey.

RE: Always find your way back - Sunny - July 26, 2018

He nodded and began to head away before he had a second thought and returned to Aliac. He leaned in, his ears pressed back shyly and placed a quick kiss to her nose. He smiled warmly before moving away and heading off, tail wagging happily.