Wolf RPG
Stone Circle so i open the window - Printable Version

+- Wolf RPG (https://wolf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: In Character: Roleplaying (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Stone Circle so i open the window (/showthread.php?tid=29582)

so i open the window - Aerasha - September 12, 2018

It was a good day- Aerasha achieved what she usually could only hope in dreams. The lass pleasantly laid on @Greyback; whome she called a mountain moments prior. She stayed limp and unmoving while the two made their way to Easthollow, to which would be requested if she could join their ranks. It was truly an odd mixing, one of the largest wolves in the land came with an unknown wolf on his back, one who seemed carefree by the situation as a playful smile coyed on her face. She was too pleased her request was granted.

"Aaah, what a nice place.~" Travelling through the meadows from Jade Fern Grove, she found the atmosphere quite nice. Aerasha commented as the two got to the border as she curiously looked around with her bicolored gaze. Though despite being near the territory, the creamed wolf made no attempt to remove herself from his back. There was a feel of reluctance as the time to get off was closer, it was too comfortable to get off.

RE: so i open the window - Greyback - September 16, 2018

Sorry for the late reply!

Greyback walked forward towards the Easthollow border with his low and a large wolf on his back, the pain increasing every so slightly with each step. He wanted to tell Aerasha to get off, but had no heart to simply dump the young wolf over onto the grass. Instead, he lowered himself down into a laying position, asking silently for her to hop off.

"Aaah, what a nice place.~"

Greyback twitched his head and gave her a nod, looking out at the land with much fondness. This was his home, his pride, his joy. "Indeed it is, Miss." He replied, looking back at her as he stood up and scanned the area. "You need to howl for Valette, she should come to greet you...And do not wander off." His voice was ever so stern when he spoke the last words. Greyback did not want to give the impression that the young wolf could ignore the borders just because he was present.

RE: so i open the window - Aerasha - September 16, 2018

its ok !

Aerasha pouted slightly, showing clear reluctance to get off the mountain ride. Though she complied, and quite literally rolled off of his back. She kinda, just laid on the ground while looking at the wolf next to her, listening with a very relaxed smile.

"Kaaayyy.~" Her informal responds might've made it seem she didn't care on what he said, but no wolf knows for certain what goes on with her. Who knows if she even knows herself... Though what she did know he reminded her of what a parent would do to a child who tended to be mischevious, "haha.~ Daddy Greyback.~"

Before he could respond to her previous words on 'daddy,' the wolf sluggishly got up and dramatically positioned herself to a proper howling position. Being as she was, Aerasha's call to @Valette was perhaps not powerful like some, but more like a soft song in the night. Like she and a few buddies were chanting along toward the winds of day.

RE: so i open the window - RIP Valette - September 17, 2018

Whoo! Welcome! <3 Also, @Greyback I assume this is set before he went away for the fires? Otherwise, I will have to change my reply seeing that Valette would be worried for him.

Valette heard a soft howl, although, perhaps it sounded more melodious rather than too soft. Valette instantly assumed it was a female, however, she couldn't be too sure. She disliked to assume, even though, she secretly did. The alpha female trotted forward to the howl. She had been decently close this time so it didn't take her too long to arrive. Her eyes fell on a cream colored and light chocolate female. Then Valette's eyes fell on Greyback. She smiled at him in greeting. He was doing quite a fine job with bringing new wolves to Easthollow or greeting new wolves.

"Hello," the alpha female greeted the female. It was clear to Valette that the female was the one to howl to her. "I'm Valette, leader of Easthollow," she added. She then looked at Greyback, perhaps he wanted to tell her how they met or why he brought her here. Probably to join, or maybe it was about something else.

RE: so i open the window - Greyback - September 19, 2018

Greyback watched as Aerasha slumped onto the ground and laid there. He raised his brow at her questionable action; she really did remind the man of an anomalous pup. Her words were wispy and blunt, and she spoke without a filter most of the time from what he could observe. Though it didn't weaken the next words that rolled out of her mouth.

"haha.~ Daddy Greyback.~"

Greyback turned to the female with a worried expression, his brows furrowed and eyes wide as he stared down at her. He was unsure if he heard that incorrectly. Sure he was a dad, but for her to think of him as her father? That was downright ridiculous. He opened his mouth to question her statement but was over talked by her howl.

Begrudgingly, he turned away and let her call for Valette.

Valette showed up sooner than he anticipated and he greeted her with a fond smile in return to hers. His eyes trailed on her a bit longer than most before giving  a small shrug and motioning to the girl in front of him with a small shake of his head. "Valette, this is Aerasha. She wanted to know more about us. I brought her to the border so she could meet you."

RE: so i open the window - Aerasha - September 19, 2018

"Helllooo pretty lady.~" She held a small smile toward Valette, immedietly complimenting her on sight. There was like a hidden aura behind Aerasha, that was pink and filled with flowers, without a care in the world. Her gaze was relax, and the being she was, she was an unworried wolf, and it showed. One who simply went with the flow of the situation, which happened to bring her to Easthollow. She nodded along Greyback, slowly drifting her head to the side rather cutely, "Heee gave me a ride.~"

Though her bicolor gaze did not miss what has occured. She gazed toward Greyback, a blue and brown look curiously staring while popping her head left, and then right. Aerasha's ears flickered, as she momentarily straightened up with an "aaahhh.~" Even her usual droopy eyes perked up for a moment, before returning to the usual relaxed posture, "ooohhhh, a cooupple?" her eyes darted to the large gray wolf, then back toward Valette with a rather mischevious smile. Her thoughts concluded- the two were in a relationship.

"How cute.~" The mountain had a cute little bear to come follow him along. How nice.

RE: so i open the window - RIP Valette - September 20, 2018

The dark-colored female hadn't noticed that Greyback had been looking at her for longer than was normal. Valette was quite surprised to hear the female greet her as a pretty lady. She blinked in her surprise. Not often she was called pretty, and if she was called pretty, it would be by a male.

Her surprise quickly turned to Greyback as the female told her that Greyback gave her a ... ride? Valette looked confused. "You gave her a ride?," she asked, just to get a confirmation. So Greyback carried a stranger, an unknown female on his back all the way to Easthollow? Valette was quite shocked that she felt a hint of jealousy deep down in her gut.

She was not sure where that jealousy came from and she wasn't really able to think about it as the female continued and labeled them as a couple. Had her jealousy been that obvious? She thought it was only a gut feeling but maybe she had been more of an open book than she realized. Valette cleared her throat. "We aren't a couple," she spoke, trying to level her tone and offer a friendly smile to the female.

One side scolded herself for saying it, what if the female wanted Greyback? But then came the heavy guilt. She was with Stark. She loved Stark. It made her even feel worse to think that her mate was sick and that was why he was absent. Here she was, being jealous of Greyback with another female? She started to feel sick. Especially when noticing that she was a bit flustered about the couple comment. "What would you like to know about Easthollow," she spoke, trying to shove all these feelings deep down and be a steady leader.

RE: so i open the window - Greyback - September 26, 2018

Greyback perked his ears as Aerasha referred to Valette as a 'pretty lady.' Never before had he heard such a strange greeting when it came to a formal meeting, not that it wasn't true of course. Valette was very pretty to Greyback, he was constantly reminded of that every time he saw her. Like a yearling, he was infatuated at the sight of her. He was about to speak up reprimand the wolf, but was silenced by her statement.

"Heee gave me a ride.~"

"You gave her a ride?"

Greyback coughed harshly and looked away, feeling rather embarrassed and slightly guilty about the fact he had done such a thing. "Yes, I gave her a ride. She was having trouble..," he looked Aerasha up and down briefly, refusing to meet Valette's gaze. "Trouble walking," Why did he feel guilty? He thought it had to do with Valette's shocked tone that held an underling linger of...jealously?  "I have no intentions of it happening again." He stated rather harshly, slightly irked at the fact Aerasha didn't know to keep her muzzle closed. However, his stomach  dropped as she continued to go with with a drawn out "aaaaa," She was going to be the death of him.

The male continued to stare at her with a scrutinizing gaze as she asked if they were a couple. "We aren't a couple," he replied in unison with Valette. Why did Aerasha think that? Greyback grew flustered as he wondered if he was being caught onto. Had others noticed his feelings for Valette? What would she think? He still refused to look at his friend, fearful that she would know of his feelings. Valette couldn't know, she had Stark! A mate, children. Greyback would sooner damn himself to the firey pits of hell before he stole her away from that.

He continued to let Valette talk as he was lost in his inner thoughts about his secret or not so secret feelings.

RE: so i open the window - Aerasha - September 27, 2018

The cream maned wolf let out a soft, "boo,~" at his firm statement. Though Aerasha feels she'll achieve her goal again, somehow. She looked healthy, but had a rather lethargic denemour with her constant nods to the side and droopy eyes. It wasn't clear if it was just part of her quirk, or if she was actually tired. Greyback thought the latter perhaps, and reluctantly gave her that ride. 

"Whaaat.~" Their reactions brought a smile to her crescent eyes as they sung in denial. Aerasha didn't miss their looks, and brought a paw to her face in a dramatical act. So she tried to do, but more looked like a mischevious fox with her smile as she softly chuckled at the flustered moment. They caught her interest, "buuut, you two are cute together.~" she added, rather innocently. 

This was why she wanted to know about Easthollow, due to the amusing fellows, but of course she would not openly admit to her pleasures, "iii'mmm curious on Pack life.~" She grew up in a different lifestyle, they didn't refer themselves as a Pack, and had quite a large amount of wolves within the 'Kingdom.' Though even they couldn't explain Aerasha's odd personality...

RE: so i open the window - RIP Valette - September 28, 2018

Valette listened curiously to Greyback's reasoning for carrying the female. The female's eyes did look rather droopy but she didn't feel like that the female couldn't walk altogether. Still, the female tried to push that jealously away. "That is very kind of you." Being so busy with hiding her own feelings she was not very keen this time on seeing what Greyback was feeling. Luckily, they both spoke at the same time that they weren't a couple. Valette licked her lips at the female's shock. As she spoke again Valette carefully glanced to the side at Greyback's reaction. Did he think they were could as well?

No. No. She shouldn't think that. She was being a terrible mate. Stark was still ill and she wouldn't abandon him. This was just her body being silly. She loved Stark but since he couldn't give her affection she naturally would look for it somewhere else. Why was she so eager for male attention? Because she liked to feel pretty? That wasn't really it. Perhaps it was because she wanted to feel desired. Currently, with Stark, she didn't even feel appreciated as he was ill. Who could blame the poor guy? Valette wanted to spend more time with Stark but she also didn't want to get sick herself and the female was quite well known with her selfish side.

Valette had zoned out for a bit it seemed. She had missed the comment from the cream female. She felt flustered because Greyback had seen her in a troubled mood before. She didn't want him to think something was wrong. "So, does that mean you are interested in joining Easthollow?" The alpha female wasn't sure if she wanted a female that didn't want to walk and seemed to be doing something between Greyback and her. Then again, Valette could always kick her out if she really annoyed her. Was that bad? Probably. She liked to think she was not that kind of wolf.

What a wonderful plot for character building xD

RE: so i open the window - Greyback - October 01, 2018

Greyback stood there silently looking past Aerasha, his head filled with what if's and scenarios about his feelings. His face felt extremely hot, and he wondered if she knew. He refused to comment anymore on the subject of her humor though, and looked to Valette as she replied, his mouth slightly agape.

"So, does that mean you are interested in joining Easthollow?"

"Y-," Greybacks voice was hoarse. "Yes," he hastily replied. "Are you interested in joining?" He felt stupid for repeating Valette's question, but was unable to speak anymore words due to his overheating brain. Drawing his mouth into a firm line, he awaited for her reply. He wanted her to say yes so he could retreat and go on his way before making a bigger fool of himself.

RE: so i open the window - Aerasha - October 01, 2018

This was fun. Her fox-like smile kept up its allure as Aerasha watched the two. Oh she knew, she surely knew. Surely too, she'll enjoy watching the future of these Easthollow wolves unfold, 'fufufu.' Inwardly chuckling at their dismay over her 'innocent' comments. She was unconsciously enjoying the sadistic teasing and playing, unaware that her own comments caused these amusing reactions.

"Yesss.~" Like a child replying to mothers question, she exaggerated her yes while nodding her head to the side. Her bicolored eyes held laughter while being in a lethargic demeanor, "it seems enjoyable,~" and entertaining.

RE: so i open the window - RIP Valette - October 02, 2018

Valette's first reaction was that of dislike, though she kept that very well hidden. She knew when to keep a smile on her face. She wondered if the female was even going to do any work. "Alright. What task would you like to do in our pack?," she questioned. After all the female was not going to be carried everywhere and would be getting free meals. She was no child anymore. "We help each other in this pack. Greyback, for example, patrols the borders, while I hunt." She had no clue if this female was ever familiar with this type of living.

Valette looked over her. "Have you lived in a pack before?," She then asked curiously. Just to learn more about the female and what kind of life she had before. Valette wanted to move far away from the previous topic of her and Greyback being a couple. Valette glanced at Greyback, she had never seen him like this before. Her hazel green eyes traveled curiously over him. How she wished they were alone but that was dangerous. "I can handle it here if you have other matters to attend to," she spoke to him, giving him a way out. And technically giving herself a break from all these thoughts.

RE: so i open the window - Aerasha - October 10, 2018

given permission by King to skip him!!

Ooohhh, so she does have to do something! Her old title of Princess helped the lethargic and lazy nature fester into who Aerasha currently is. Packs were quite different from her old home, and she had to dwelve into thoughts to figure out how to answer, "hmm.~"

"I lived in a Kingdom.~" She lived in a group that called themselves not a Pack, but a Kingdom. They had the system of kings and dukes with servants, a caste system that seemed different then Easthollow. Nobles didn't have to do much, and as Aerasha was near the peak of the system!

The cream dame was quite an odd fellow that didn't quite shine in hunting or fighting, and when it came to herbs she would rather taste them. Thooouuuggghhh, she always had an interest in others. The different emotions some went through were quite amusing... That couldn't be a contribution toward the pack life, could it? 

"Uuuhhhm.~" Aerasha nods her head side to side, before a bicolored gaze curiously locked onto Valette, "I caaan, scout?~" was this the correct word she wanted? It was quite close to simply watching others, but perhaps not exactly. Scouting for herds seemed quite a peaceful idea.~

RE: so i open the window - RIP Valette - October 11, 2018

Valette wondered what the female could do, if she had such a slow and lazy nature as was showing now. The alpha female glanced curiously at her. 'What is a kingdom?,' she asked curiously. She had never heard of the term. Maybe it was a different name for a pack?

Valette let her eyes fall in the bicolored gaze. The female wondered if she let this female scout she might not return. "You can scout if you like," she tried to offer. "I'm a scout as well but ever since becoming alpha I've not done much of it anymore." she admitted. Valette glanced over the other.

"Did you ever think of giving wolves advise or solving conflicts between wolves? Maybe you can go the counselor route. Or even better! How are you with herbs? We really need a medic," Valette offered her. If she was good with herbs they could definitely use her in this pack.

RE: so i open the window - Aerasha - October 11, 2018

"They're fuuun.~ They have a Kiiing and Queeen with a heir, and cuuute little princess's and prince's," her little brother was especially cute, "oh!~ The nobles are fun, but they aren't cuuute.~" Aerasha remembered how they acted once she came around, and she couldn't help but display a mischevious smile. The noble children could never be as cute as the Prince Heir, but they were quite wary of Princess. They were fun to play with, especially after her scar incident. The look surprise to horror always made her chuckle. Soon, Valette and Greyback seem to follow that path around her.

She wasn't too sure what to do with scouting other then just watch. There's a chance Aerasha would just fall asleep and return days later- or get lost. Getting lost was a huge possibility if she left the valley, "yaaay.~" but hey, she could 'scout' a nice place to chill in.

Counselor route? Aerasha had a slight interest as she listened closely. Didn't her King have a counselor? In a way she 'counciled' people. More just chattered them bluntly to make them realize certain feelings, but it counted right? It was also pleasing to see different reactions. The cream fae enjoyed conversations with other wolves, so maaaybe, "that sounds fuuun.~"

"Herbs?~" medic? Aerasha tilted her head and smiled, "theeey taste different.~" some didn't have the best flavor, and some made her feel quite odd. She didn't care much about their names, and paid attention to the funky looks at time. Some plants are quite odd yet cool.

RE: so i open the window - RIP Valette - October 11, 2018

Valette listened with interest. It almost sounded like the female thought everything was fun. "It sounds like a pack," Valette spoke, however, Aerasha hadn't explained to her that the king and queen didn't do anything and that is was very much, not the same as a pack. Valette offered her a smile as the female seemed willing enough to try new things. By the looks of it, she did seem to like the idea of a counselor. Valette hummed and nodded. "I think you would be good at it. Perhaps even a therapist," she offered.

When the female responded to be a medic, Valette decided that it might not be the best idea to have the slow girl be a medic. She didn't sound like she had knowledge of herbs. "Why not focus on the counselor trade, and if you can help with the hunt or a patrol from time to time I think that would be more than enough." She could also offer for her to be a babysitter but then again, she wasn't convinced if she could keep the pups corralled together. "Okay, if you agree to that then I don't see why you shouldn't be able to join our ranks," Valette spoke.

RE: so i open the window - Aerasha - October 11, 2018

The ideas seem fun, so she thought no harm in trying them. Aerasha gave a lethargic nod and and smiled, "they both sound fuuun.~" and repeated her interest in the entertainment it could provide. Did not seem to provide that much difficulty, as already she found herself enjoying listening to others and hearing their struggles. Some of them are so cute.~

"I can dooo thaaat.~" Aerasha thought process was patrolling was similar to just taking a stroll. Going around the territory and meeting new wolves (intruders) sounded quite delightful. She was more then pleased to 'help' with doing that. Right now she wasn't too concerned with hunting, which isnt her forte. Though a mice or two does sound nice right about now.

RE: so i open the window - RIP Valette - October 12, 2018

Valette was pleased to hear that the female wanted to do all those things. "Good," she smiled. She stepped to the side. "Well, then you are accepted into Easthollow, Aerasha," she welcomed and then wagged her tail gently. The female looked at the stones in the distance, she hoped she made the right decision to accept her. Then again, the female didn't seem bad. She just seemed... slow? She would see how the female would get along in the pack.

Do you want to continue here? We can fade it here if you like and have a new thread! I will also check with @Greyback if he wants another reply in this thread!

RE: so i open the window - Aerasha - October 13, 2018

fading is fine!

"Yaaay.~" Despite the cheer it came out quite lazily as she smiled slowly at Valette, then to Greyback. So she joined a Pack, huh... Aerasha was quite curious on how the system works and looking forward to teasing- meeting other wolves. She already met two! And they were plenty of fun. There was also a new secret she found out.~

"Thank yoouuu." Suppose she was to put proper manners? Didn't the whole 'Princess' training taught her? Though she somewhat zoned out of that part. So winging it, Aerasha crossed her paws and took a very, minor bow of the head. Didn't even bend it below her chest nor' looked official as she held a mischevious smile while doing so. However she was pleased on joining Easthollow's ranks.