Wolf RPG
Silver Creek marshmallow - Printable Version

+- Wolf RPG (https://wolf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: In Character: Roleplaying (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Silver Creek marshmallow (/showthread.php?tid=31705)

marshmallow - Daivya - December 28, 2018

The world seemed incredibly daunting when you were alone, the only eyes to defend yourself being the very ones in your own skull, and her gaze tipped warily back and forth as she walked. The doe was unused to the life of a loner, and the silence pricked at her spine like acapuncture needles, poking and prodding, causing her teeth to pull at her lip and her heart to hammer softly in her chest; it got louder as she approached, mouth parting to taste the air on her tongue.

The scent of wolves was what had drawn her, hips swaying as her svelte figure danced forward, coming to a slow halt on the borders. It felt safer already, and her fear wavered, but did not dissolve entirely - wolves could be dangerous too; exactly the reason she sought out the company of those who would take her in. The girl maintained a plush coat of grey and brown, adorned with hints of ginger to those who cared enough to look - she was a starstruck traveller, who held all sorts of secrets deep in the crooks of her mind, and behind the washes of sleepy violet that blessed her features. Daivya waited as the frigid wind smoothed her coat, brushed against her soft cheeks and caressed her nape - the wind gave her the boost of confidence she required, lips parting again as her muzzle sought the sky, and then from her chest she released a sweet call, fruity voice of mellifluous tones that were like honey to the ear, or deep, enticing hot chocolate.

Then she would wait as the snow fell, lacings of stark white to dust over her back and shimmer onto her crown.

RE: marshmallow - Grayson - December 29, 2018

the call was welcomed by greedy ears, who drank in the warm tones of a woman lustfully. just who was this? they were not a claim, not truly, at any given moment the weather could drive the pack out and disperse them, but they were well known enough that wolves would be as respectful as to stop at their borders. hah! aaron couldn't imagine such a thing, grayson was a far superior alpha. he always would be. 

he approached, slowing his gait and viewing the woman with interest. she was, as her voice, a cup of hot chocolate. it coated her, dripping from every sleek edge, dappled in sweet little marshmallows. his expression deepened into a wide smile, pale gaze finding the soft lilac of her own. "hello," he greeted simply, "what brings you to my claim?" it soon would be, anyway. he was convinced.

RE: marshmallow - Daivya - December 29, 2018

Her summon was answered with speed, and the Meladi was glad to not be left in the shivering wind, thoughts swarming like a wave of angry bees - now, there was no backing out. He was taller than herself, though coated in a familiar warm brown, which darkened on his spine only to pale out to a dusty white - his eyes were what struck her most; sharp pools of ice, as frigid as the wind that whipped around them, but considerably more appealing. He maintained a bulky figure, too, and Daivya resisted the urge to creep closer, seeking warmth from the winter's grip.

Then she realised she was staring.

The wanderer felt her cheeks heat, and dipped her head both in respect for the man and to hide her own embarrasment - why could she not control her lingering gaze? He spoke, and his voice... it was deep, rumbling from his chest and echoing in the forest sylph's mind. Yes, this was who she had been seeking, the gods had led her to him and his claim. "βασιλιάς" she whispered, placing her stare at his cheek to avoid challenging him. "Forgive me, my name is Daivya. I... I seek a home, sir, that is all." 

RE: marshmallow - Grayson - January 02, 2019

finding members for his rank was easy as ever. he stared upon the woman who came to him, timid as ever, and perked his auds as she begged a place to stay. begged, yeah, okay grayson. "we have room for you," said grayson with a gentle dip of his nose, though at this point he would say yes to every woman who came into his claim. granted, when breeding season came, there was certainly less competition for him and his brothers. 

"my name is grayson odolf, my claim is rosings," he said with a dip of his head, "there are a handful of us, we mostly reside in the woods, but we have not settled yet. you may come and go as you please." in case rosings fell apart overnight-- after all, their claim was not official. he added with a quirk of his brow, "you will be safe within our camp, though." if she left and was injured, it was on her. grayson would only protect the women who stayed close to him.

"do you have any skills?" he asked, expecting a specific answer.

RE: marshmallow - Daivya - January 02, 2019

[size=12.6px%]**fixed it muahaha-- NO I DIDN'T what did i do oml[/size]
She felt a warmth creep through her belly at his statement: they had room. Chocolate ears cupped forward intently to listen as his voice rumbled on, absorbing whatever information he gave - if it all crumbled to dust, at least she would leave the creek knowing a little more of the world. Grayson directed a question toward the forest sylph, and she smiled gently, lips quirking at the corners. 

"I am a γιατρός, a medic, and I intend to dedicate myself to ensuring any within your claim are healthy. However, should it be needed, I can put my efforts into any task that is required of me," The Meladi had been taught of herbs and medicinal treatments almost since birth; her father had intended to raise her as a healer, a fortune teller too, to ensure his soldiers were fit for battle and his women were healthy enough to reproduce. He was a man intend on discovering his own future, relishing in whatever riches he could find and celebrating his own power - flaunting it, even, as the Meladi men in her family had always been intent to grab any power in reach. The women were kept simply as prizes, and to birth the new generation.

such a good answer. grayson, pleased with such, smiled as she spoke. "that is perfect, daivya, i welcome you to rosings, then." he dipped his crown gently, and then motioned for her to follow. he began into the heart of the territory.

"should you choose to stay, know that rosings is a pack of tradition. the leadership chooses pairs of wolves to be mated in an arranged marriage," he said as bluntly as ever. that was how it worked here, she ought to know such. 

dfjlgdfkjhg short ass post

His smile was charming, and she found herself rather pleased that her words had been the cause of such - her own head dipped, "Thank you, mister Grayson. You are most kind." her words were spoken smoothly, and they came with ease; Daivya was all too familiar with showing respect to the more superior men, though she did not beat herself down over such a thing - no, she enjoyed serving. It was her very purpose.

His next statement caused her violet gaze to glitter; oh, that sounded lovely, really. It was not overly disimilar to the Meladi's father's way, either: women did not get a say in the part, but men were allowed to request permission from the alpha to select a certain woman to become his bride, and if permitted they would become mates. Here, the leadership chose - the familiarity gave her a pleasant sense of security, and she found herself nodding once more. "It sounds wonderful," the sylph admitted, already wondering who she would be paired with. It was an exciting prospect indeed!

what a wonderful woman, thought grayson, who was quite pleased with how agreeable she was. "i'm glad to hear that," he said with a wave of his tail. grayson thought silently about the lack of males within their claim, wondering if he would be able to turn away the next woman that begged entrance to rosings. he supposed he would have to, having too many would just not be ideal. 

"you will be happy here, i assure you," he said with a smile, his chin tilting upwards, "a man here will take wonderful care of you."

Her paws moved gently over the snow, sleepy eyes drifting upward as a new flurry of snow showered down from above - it was cold, and beneath her pelt she gave a light tremble, but she marvelled at how delicately beautiful the snowflakes were. So small and yet so full of detail, like careful carvings in a painting of glass; a beryl-hued flake landed on the tip of her brown nose, and she watched it melt at her warmth.

"I do hope so," Daivya smiled, continuing to follow him deeper into the territory until a question prodded at her mind, and she hesitated before politely voicing it, eager to listen to his conclusion. "Is there a certain area specific for storing herbs, or would it be wise for me to create one?" Perhaps she could find a hollowed out log, or an empty burrow.