Wolf RPG
Hushed Willows [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - Printable Version

+- Wolf RPG (https://wolf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: In Character: Roleplaying (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Hushed Willows [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me (/showthread.php?tid=33882)

[NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - Lily - April 12, 2019

6. Your toon woke up and realized that their gender is switched.

Today started like any other day. Well, sort of. The pups were slowly growing out of drinking milk, beginning to eat regurgitated meat instead. Except for Cam. Cam insisted on dairy; he turned his nose up at the new material. He'd always been her problem child, but this was ridiculous.

How long would she have to nurse him? He couldn't just keep doing it; at some point, it would grow really weird.

She felt him harassing her now, pushing against her spine (he'd somehow ended up on the other side of her; funny, that). With a sigh, Lily rolled, attempting not to crush her other two spawn in the process. All right, all right, she muttered, too tired to deal with the fallout of telling him no. Yes, she was definitely winning Mother of the Year for 2019.

Cam latched onto not a teat, but a fold in her stomach, and she yelped at the unfamiliar sensation. Oy! Lily hissed, looking down at him. Your aim's off, mate, unless you want some blood instead. She craned her neck and tried to guide him to a nipple, only to freeze as she noticed something incredibly peculiar. Something quite different.

There, between her rear legs, was a penis. A dingaling. A member, if you wanted to get fancy. Whatever you called it, it was there, just hanging, accompanied by a pair of lovely round testicles.

I'm going mental, Lily concluded, as her son began to squawk and cry for lack of milk.

RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - Merlin - April 15, 2019

Becoming a fairy tale creature - Night Fury!!!

If Lily thought that going to sleep as a lovely lady and waking up as a stunning man was crazy, then this day had more in store for her. Because across two mountain ranges and a valley a little wolf boy had awoken feeling and looking quite different from, what he had been a day earlier. The only feature that was retained of his old form was the firey-orange colouring of her mother's and the bright green eyes. 

Was he a bird? Was he a plane? Not even a Superman! Something much more amazing, which he realized the moment he went outside and spread his wings. Though the time, when his mom, granny and extended family were going to entertain him with stories about dragons, was a little ahead, he had become one today. He pranced around, hiccuped once, setting a nearby bush on fire by accident and then - as if it was the simplest thing to do in the world, he took off and disappeared in the clouds.

The speed was amazing, the way he could navigate the sky even moreso. The little boy chased the clouds, the birds and then flew as high as he could, until he met the sun eye to eye and above him there was the endless blue of the sky. Feeling a little cold there he descended and rushed forwards, eager to find out, how far his wings would be able to take him.

And this is, how he ended up landing in Elysium, right in front of the whelping den, right at the same moment, when a mother there made a shockind discovery. Elfie did not know any of this, but he knew that he was thirsty and began to sniff for water.

RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - Lily - April 15, 2019

thanks for joining! eeee night fury!!

As if things couldn't get any weirder, the strangest bird she'd ever seen came to a halt from the sky right in front of the den and begin to sniff around.

What on Earth are you? Lily exclaimed, unfamiliar genitalia completely forgotten.

She got up slowly, ears flattening against the assault of Cam's wails, and got in front of all of her children, sheltering them from the newcomer. She didn't know what it was or if it was friendly. It didn't seem dangerous, but she felt as though she caught a whiff of smoke off its pelt (skin? huh?). Really, its appearance was enough to put her on guard.

Lily barked at it, ears pushed forward in half-friendly, half-wary inquisition. Hey! Who are you? she demanded.

RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - Merlin - April 19, 2019

Though Elfie was big and grand as a dragon, he had a mind of a toddler still and he was quite unaware of his dimensions and imposing looks. When Lily addressed him, the boy, not used to being yelled at, jumped on the spot (causing a miniature earthquake) and spun around quickly, effectively cutting down some bushes and young trees with his tail and wings. He crouched and tried to appear as small and innocent as possible in front of the angry male-wolf, just as he would have, if it had been his own mother scolding him. 

He even went so far as to flop on his back and tuck his tail to his belly, only to slap himself in the face with it, because magically it had grown way longer than the stump he had had, while being still a wolf-cub.

RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - Lily - April 21, 2019

She leapt to her paws as the. . .thing. . .began to knock things over in his panic, something she hadn't thought possible, at least not with such ease. Stop! she cried out, bristling. It's. . .it's okay. Just calm down. For all it was fearsome, it sparked a maternal instinct within her she couldn't quite explain.

Even with a little extra something between her legs, she still was a mother.

Can you understand me? the Satori asked, cocking her head. What's your name? She was completely and utterly flummoxed by this turn of events, and if things weren't bad enough, her other children had started to cry as well, disturbed by the noise. Oh, bollocks.

RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - Merlin - April 22, 2019

There was some solace in the wolf's voice, when he addressed the dragon, whose brain capacity had not quite filled out it's size and strength. He grinned lopsidedly at him, letting his tongue loll out (and since he was lying on his back and his muzzle's proportions had changed as well, he managed to poke himself in the eye with it) and wagged his tail. The appendage caused dirt, stones, trees and everything else nearby rattle, as he did this. 

Understanding that he is allowed to roll over, the boy did so swiftly - wings and all - and was now crouching in front of the wolf, trying to appear as small as possible, while he listened eagerly. His face was smart and happy, though he did not understand a single word. In response he grinned, revealing his toothless gums and wagging his tail again, mowing more grass and bushes in the process. 

Then he heard wailing noises from behind the wolf and, feeling both curious and sympathetic to the bunch, Elfie peered around to see, who was there. Maybe they would be interested in a game? Wouldn't that be fun?

RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - Lily - April 24, 2019

Okay, perhaps there was no understanding between them. And when the. . .thing. . .began to try and catch a peek of her children, the dragon mother came out in her, and her lips lifted in a snarl without volition. They're too young to come out and play, she explained, shooting a stern look its way. They're too little.

She was ultra-cognizant of little bodies, now, hoping that one didn't choose this incredibly opportune time to make an escape. Lily was certain that one would try, especially as the crying grew angrier, more pronounced. They were hungry, and she was trying to reason with a creature she'd never seen before.

Oh, and for some inexplicable reason, she was down some teats and up a penis. What a day!

RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - Merlin - April 26, 2019

Though Elfie was not as sensitive as Weejay, he was not used to being addressed sternly, therefore he shrunk back and tried to appear as small and harmless as possible with little success due to his dimensions and everything.

He had not yet quite grasped the fact that he was way bigger than the little, wailing bunch of buggers down there. In his mind he was just as small as they were, though the fact that he was within the same eye-level of the adult, spoke volumes about his lack of logical thinking. 

"Wru-u-u-u-u..." he cooed amiably, giving an attempt to soften the patriarch's heart and give him a second chance to play with the little ones. He was a good boy, after all, wasn't that obvious?

RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - Lily - April 27, 2019

It was even more bizarre to see the creature cower, as if in fright. For a moment, Lily felt. . .guilty? She shook it off quite quickly; there was no need to feel guilty for protecting her children, after all. Especially from something she'd never seen before, that she had no way of knowing was dangerous or not. The whiff of brimstone off its pelt was bad enough.

Look, I'm sorry, Lily said, feeling stupid even as the words left her mouth. They're much smaller than you are; you might accidentally hurt them. I think we'd both feel bad if that happened.

She cocked her head, trying a different tack. Where did you come from? she asked softly. I've never seen anything that looks like you, before. And you certainly don't smell familiar. It wasn't even a wolf, for crying out loud. She was at a complete and utter loss.

RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - Merlin - May 01, 2019

When the stern wolf began to talk softly again, Elfie was ready to bounce back to his cheerful self. But he had learned that for some reason the emotional outbursts of his caused discomfort in the other party. Therefore he eased up just a little, but remained lying down with his paws neatly and cat-likely tucked under his body, wings folded and tail wrapped around him.

The meaning was lost to him entirely, but he showed and eager face, giving an impression that he had understood every single thing. "WRoooo," he cooed again, because this had seemed to work the last time. 

Then all of a sudden his gaze shot up and narrowed on something flying high above the trees. A second later he had made that signature fire-shot of the night furie and a well-cooked remnants of a big bird hit the ground next. Forgetting all of his intention to be a good boy, he left his spot and pounced at the fried "chicken". Eating and swallowing it in two takes.

RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - Lily - May 01, 2019

And just when things couldn't get stranger—the universe said hold my beer, and the creature aimed fire from its mouth at the sky.

Bloody fucking hell! Lily cursed, pressing further back against her pups, which were, at this point, loud and quite irate. Hopefully they were still too young to pick up on the profanity; that was the least of her concerns. Instead, she watched the thing gobble up a barbecued bird, eyes wide in horror.

I'm dreaming, she thought, shaking her head in disbelief. There's no possible way I'm awake right now.

RE: [NaWoWriMo] you made a bad boy outta me - Merlin - May 11, 2019

Luckily for Lily - she was, indeed, dreaming and hopefully she awoke glad that this messy and crazy dream was over. Elfie, who was also dreaming, who had thoroughly enjoyed the interaction and, who after his quick meal, was about to do something silly and reckless, but did not have a chance to get that far.

The dream ended there with the smell of fresh meat still teasing his nostrils and making him realize, how very, very hungry he was. Elfie might not be a dragon anymore, but he had a dragon-sized appetite. And unable to ask for food politely, he made his needs known by wailing loudly.