Wolf RPG
Fox's Glade save me from my own vanity - Printable Version

+- Wolf RPG (https://wolf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: In Character: Roleplaying (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Fox's Glade save me from my own vanity (/showthread.php?tid=41604)

save me from my own vanity - Heavenly - May 22, 2020

A cry rise up from her lips as she wiggled back and forth there were times that having sure a luxurious coat was a hazard to one's health. Oh, why had she thought she could squeeze through the small opening in a thicket bush? Her stomach growled in response to her internal question, right, that's where the bunny had escaped to.

Well, damn her hunger! Now she was stuck, the coils of the thicket constricting around her like a snake. She gave a sharp whimper as she moved once more, trying in vain to get free.

RE: save me from my own vanity - Sunny - May 22, 2020

There wasn't much luck hunting and so he hurried back toward the rendezvous spot, eager to see Steph again. As Sunny navigated the thicket as carefully as possible he felt his fur tug free though as it was his summer coat and more sleek than the she wolf's he slipped past without much harm. Hearing the cry he paused glancing around with concern catching sight of her wiggling back end and staring for a moment too long before giving a low whuff to politely state he was behind her "Ma'am? Do you need help?" he asked raising his voice to be sure he was heard as he approached from her side, peering at her with a worried look.

RE: save me from my own vanity - Heavenly - May 29, 2020

Ma'am? Do you need help?

At first she felt elation that someone was here to help her, that she would have help and be free of this wretched bush of thorns but then it hit her. Embarrassment colored her dark cheeks, it was not just anyone but a boy that had come to her rescue! A soft yip of surprise came from her lips but it could easily be a sign of complete and udder embarrassment.what a possession to be found by a boy and not just any boy, her cotton candy gaze finally shifted to see the storm cloud grey boy in question, but a cute boy! "Oh um, if you would please.. I.. well I am kinda stuck!" She chirped out, oh this was just not her day.

RE: save me from my own vanity - Sunny - June 10, 2020

Ears pressed back against his skull he offered a sheepish smile and moved closer "Don't worry 'bout a thing, i'll get you free in no time" he didn't notice the twang that had begun to slither it's way into his voice lately that southern like his father's used to sometimes. Peering at her he realised that she about ninety percent fluff and wondered why she would think trying to push through brambles was a good idea. Clucking his tongue he shook his head the over protective nature making him speak before thinking "You have more fur than a sheep and it's all tangled up in these thorns. I'm sorry but i'm gonna have to tug some fur off of ya" and to demonstrate forgetting manners existed he reached in and making sure to grab where the fur was at the thorn and nibble it free from there instead of yanking from the skin. That way there was only a little fur missing and minimal tugging at her gentle ladylike flesh.....if he could even reach that deep. Honestly she looked like a cloud and because he wasn't the brightest of men he stared a little too long at her ruff wondering what it felt like to press his face into it.