Wolf RPG
Whitewater Gorge Slowly Falling from the sky - Printable Version

+- Wolf RPG (https://wolf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: In Character: Roleplaying (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Whitewater Gorge Slowly Falling from the sky (/showthread.php?tid=43445)

Slowly Falling from the sky - Lunaria - August 22, 2020

[Image: Mala-korita-1024x683.jpg]
Just a little image to help me visualize the area, nothing mandatory. Tagging for reference

The sound of a stream made the black she-wolf stride briskly towards the line of crystal waters, hoping to get a quick drink before her journey continued. Unfortunately for Lunaria, she had stumbled across a gorge instead of what was initially thought to be a river; well that sucked. A sigh left her lips at the discovery and she'd plop onto her stomach with a paw dangling lazily off the edge in both dissapointment and a reluctance to move — she was feeling a little lazy today...

Luna didn't keep count of how many days she'd been traveling with @Macaria. Or was it weeks? Meh, who cares. All the walking was tiring her out anyways and resisting against mud and water everyday didn't help a gal's sore ankles out either. It wasn't raining as of yet, but the sky was still dark and threatening a future pour — usually Lunaria prefered darker sky over sunlight yet weeks of staring at stormy clouds almost made her sick of it. Maybe it was best to get going soon...

RE: Slowly Falling from the sky - Taikon - August 23, 2020

Making his way south from the coast, Taikon moved closer to more familiar terrain as he travelled. He had been lucky enough to catch a rabbit and a field mouse that day, satiating his hunger for the moment. The white prince had been following the river upstream, but had to do a bit of a political dance as he weaved between pack territories through the hot springs. He made a mental note to avoid this area altogether on his next inevitable circle around.
When he neared where he thought the river came through, he found instead a deep canyon carved in the landscape. Following this, it didn't take long before he ran into a dark figure. Lifting his nose to the wind, it didn't take him long to recognize a friend.
Luna, he called, walking toward her with a brief wag of his tail and a chuff. As he grew closer, he dipped his head in greeting and sniffed at her. Nice to see a familiar face, he said, a thin smile appearing on his lips. It had been a while since any pleasurable moment had come to him, so this was a welcome visit.

RE: Slowly Falling from the sky - Lunaria - August 24, 2020

The fae was just about to doze off. Not due to sleepiness, but simply out of a need to escape reality for a moment and explore another one of her made-up daydreams — hopefully it could cure this impending boredom. But before that could happen, a voice rang out from behind. It was a farmiliar one as well — one she'd associate with the nightsky's veiw from a cliff.....could it be? The dark femme turned her head to confirm this and, indeed, it was none other than Taikon who'd stood before her. There was a moment of silence where Luna simply stood there and stared in suprise — then came her smile — and soon after, the thumping of her tail.

Without a word, the she-wolf quickly lunged towards them. This would've appeared as an attack at first due to it's suddenness, but this gesture was quite the opposite. Her front arms were thrown around his shoulders and her head nestled closely beside his own - Luna was holding Taikon into a large bearhug. Not very good manners, but did Lunaria care in that moment? No, of course not. A freind she'd made before this storm-infested disaster happened graced her with his presence.

"Taikonohmygodyoudon'tknowhowgladIamtoseeyouohmygod-" indecipherable jumble came pouring out of Lunaria's mouth in the midst of her excitement. The pale sire was safe afterall despite her worries. With these storms and floods coming around, the dark fae wasn't sure how he'd be doing, so she was very relieved to know that he looked well.

RE: Slowly Falling from the sky - Taikon - August 24, 2020

Taikon wasn't sure what he expected to receive, but whatever image was in his head was quickly blasted through as Luna through her forelimbs over him. Her fur was soft and feathery, her scent pleasant. He was quick to respond by warmly nuzzling against the fur of her neck, a broad smile coming over him for the first time in what seemed like an age. It seemed so long since they had last spoken, though it was only the fierceness of the stormy disasters of his life that made it seem so. As the black she-wolf exploded in an excitable array of words without gaps, he laughed in a joyous glee.
He released only as she did, sitting down before her, his tail wagging lightly. Last they had seen each other, everything was different. He wondered if she had been through as much turmoil as he had. I see you're still wandering along cliffsides, he joked, nodding to the fact that they yet again were meeting beside a precipice.
It was hard to know where to start. He felt pretty comfortable talking to her since they had shared so much on the evening they met, but dumping on her seemed wrong. I'm once again packless. What about you? It seemed like a fair place to start, though he didn't offer any details yet, having more interest in whatever had been happening in her world.

RE: Slowly Falling from the sky - Macaria - August 24, 2020

Macaria Had doubled back when she realized her companion had gotten distracted, the spectral shewolf grateful for a lull in the downpour. 
She followed the sound of excited voices, frowning when she realized one of them was male. 
She moved carefully along the edge of the gorge, the water below roaring and whipping itself into a deadly froth. One wrong move, and her journey will have ended. 
As she approached the wise shewolf eyed the young male up and down, like a mother figure judging a potential suitor for her daughter. 
"And who might this be?" She asked mildly.

RE: Slowly Falling from the sky - Lunaria - August 25, 2020

oOoOoOoOo~

Luna gently lifted her head away but kept her paws on his shoulders while speaking, turning towards the ledge he was referring. "Well I guess you could say I enjoy sitting near a nice view. Though its not the same if I'm not trying to push you down them..." Luna joked openly with a laugh and that same, cheeky smile from before. It felt comfortable joking around with Taikon that way, despite how morbid it sounded, and felt a little refreshing too.

Her head tilted to the side when the white male mentioned being packless, a hint of worry being seen on her face. Taikon definitely wasn't packless when they'd met, she could tell that much from the previous scents of other wolves that lingered from their last meet up. Maybe something bad did happen while they were separated afterall. She wanted to ask what it was, what had happened, and more importantly if he was okay, but in rememberence of how reluctant he seemed before to share his sufferings, it was probably best to save it for later. Perhaps she'd bring it up at a better time...

"I am packless as well. Still roaming, still deciding~" Luna hummed while her eyes drifted off in thought. "Though I did find myself a travel companion to keep me company along the way. Her name is—" Well, speak of the devil. The speckled woman she was just about to bring up appeared within Lunaria's sights. Obviously she couldn't have been far since their resting spot was close by, but the small dame was not worried about Macaria's visit — no — she was worried for Taikon. If Luna picked up anything while conversing with the fae, it was that she wasn't very fond of the male sex. 

"M-Macaria! Oh, uhhh....this is Taikon! He's a freind of mine that I met him a while back when I first arrived to these lands..." If Lupines were capable of producing sweat, then Lunaria's forehead would be covered in it dreading what was going to happen next.

RE: Slowly Falling from the sky - Taikon - August 25, 2020

This is spicy

As Luna joked about pushing him off cliffs, Taikon was reminded of the spark of humour that had made them friends. He laughed with her, which onlookers might have found strange given her inclination toward threatening him. It felt a bit like joking with a sibling; they could go pretty far because both of them knew neither was particularly serious. If only he'd had sisters like her growing up.
Eventually, the dark she-wolf explained that she too was wandering, though for her it seemed that she had remained alone due to being indecisive of what she wanted to do next. The prince listened closely, and wondered what exactly she was looking for. He had often heard others spout nonsense about knowing what you wanted in life and seizing it. He had seen people do this. Seizing food, territory, power, it all seemed like frivolous pursuits to him without real direction. His own lack of guiding principals had largely kept him from doing anything that might have improved his life. Did Luna have the same issue?
His opposite-coloured friend explained that she had actually found a travelling companion, and at this his ears perked. Someone had once asked him why he didn't travel with others, and he remembered coming up with some shit explanation at not being great to be around long-term. Luna was about to name had when said her sprang up from nowhere.
Taikon stiffened, sensing an anxiety in the air from both of them. The newcomer was light in colour, like a mist. Her gaze was intense, but he did not falter under it. Lunaria introduced Macaria, and he couldn't help but allow a small smile at the similarity of their lovely names.
As was his custom, Taikon followed this introduction with a deep bow before Macaria, dipping his head low and respectfully for a moment before gently rising. It's a pleasure. Glad to see you've found someone to travel with, he said, directed at the both of them. The weather forced flooding upon Whitebark Stream, the pack I was with before. Things are a bit of a mess, so it's good to see you're okay, he followed, offering the explanation to help break the tension and offer why he had left the stream. He swallowed, and his saliva felt thick, sticking in his throat. Why he would feel the least bit anxious around the younger female, he wasn't sure.