Wolf RPG
Wheeling Gull Isle I pray the lord my soul to take... - Printable Version

+- Wolf RPG (https://wolf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: In Character: Roleplaying (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Wheeling Gull Isle I pray the lord my soul to take... (/showthread.php?tid=44945)

I pray the lord my soul to take... - Aimi - November 12, 2020

: Dragon heights. 
: Backdated to the 11th. 
: AW!

The young sea otter walked along the heights until she reached the very top, a mixture of late autumn winds and ocean breeze softly grazing her sandbourne pelt. Seaglass eyes peered calmly over the territory from below -- "My new home..." she thought with a huff. Aimi was supposed to be relatively happy finding a decent place to settle after departing sea dragon lagoon, but instead, it was just a tangle of other emotions which made her feel a little sick and dizzy -- Excitement, Fear, and Insecurities of what the future might hold. This wasn't to say she didn't enjoy it here, but she sure did hope it wasn't the same as back home...

She sat and stared aimlessly throughout the island from her high throne, hoping that in this way, she'd have a better chance at mentally mapping the place.

RE: I pray the lord my soul to take... - Sotiris - November 21, 2020

The lanky boy, who'd grown substantially since the last time he'd really shown his face around yet never seemed to shed hints of his awkward phases, decided that day he wanted to do something. He thought first that perhaps a trip to the mainland would be fun, but that dream was quickly shattered when he asked his mother if he was allowed. She denied him this privilege, and he supposed he understood. He'd lived a pretty sheltered life on the island; he tried to think of the last time he'd had a good time, as everyone seemed to have something going on. How did this happen to him?

He made his way to the heights of the island, where he came often to calm his ears. The green rushing of the wind was far more bearable than the swirling blues and purples of the sea. He didn't notice the girl at first, not that he'd approach on his own anyway; he was far too shy for such a thing.

RE: I pray the lord my soul to take... - Aimi - November 22, 2020

Not too long into her small "observance session", a presence would appear nearby. Their scent traveled with the winds to reach her nose and caused her hairs the prick a little -- it was not a scent she recognized, nor was comfortable knowing it was coming closer without making a sound first. The otter's head would twist backwards to lock eyes with the newcomer and blinked in bewilderment -- 'Well congrats Aimi, you were getting worked up over a pup' she thought with a sigh, rotating her torso to face the young boy. Their scent wasn't too off for the island, so he was definitely native. "如果沒有一個成年的小男孩,您在這裡要做什麼?" Still, that didn't answer the question as to why someone so young had been wandering alone...

RE: I pray the lord my soul to take... - Sotiris - November 22, 2020

No one bothered to look after him - that was the main reason he often wandered the island alone. At least he wasn't plagued by handfuls of voices all at once when he was alone; too many wolves around often resulted in him getting overstimulated and anxious. At least the island was big enough to get away from it all, of course, when one didn't run into anyone. his ears pricked when a foreign language called to, what seemed like, him. Though he did not speak the language she did, the colour of her voice revealed a dazzling seafoam with hints of crimson. Instinctively, he blushed from tail to ears, not used to conversation.

Excuse me, what? He asked, voice trembling and high - he almost didn't sound like a boy at all.

RE: I pray the lord my soul to take... - Aimi - November 22, 2020

Well shit, he didn't understand what she was saying at all and now Aimi was crying internally because common language. Other than that, the shadowy boy looked a little frightened when Aimi confronted him and she'd give an apologetic whine in response. The otter would then get up from her spot on the cliff and walk over to sniff him, softly wagging a tail behind her in hopes that it would calm the boy down.

A simple "Who?" was all she could manage to think of that might've sounded farmiliar to her asking who they were. She also wanted to ask what he was doing so damn far off the ground without his parents,  but she unfortunately hadn't gotten that far in learning common yet...

RE: I pray the lord my soul to take... - Sotiris - December 02, 2020

That was something else he didn't understand; why didn't everyone just speak English on the island? It was already noisy enough, why make everything more complicated? Still, the other was making an effort to overcome the boundary between them, and so he felt like he had to put in the same effort.

S-Sotiris. He answered unsurely. ehh, you?

RE: I pray the lord my soul to take... - Aimi - December 17, 2020

Besides the first thought to pop up in her mind being 'Holy hell, he is adorable, I want to protect him with my life', it was still apparent that she needed to do a lot more to gain the youngin's trust.

As she approached to a stop, she settled down on her stomach and placed her head between her paws -- tail still swaying gently behind her. The patterning on his fur was dark -- slightly reminding her of her brother's coat. Was he a relative she didn't know of? Or perhaps not, Aimi would never know until finding out.

"Aimi. I'm called Aimi..."