Wolf RPG
Bearclaw Valley seamoss - Printable Version

+- Wolf RPG (https://wolf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: In Character: Roleplaying (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Bearclaw Valley seamoss (/showthread.php?tid=47240)

seamoss - Merrick - May 04, 2021

for @Auriel & @Solaria! whenever :D short posts welcomed <3

he called for them both with a resounding tone, bidding them meet him at the crevasse of bones. they were somehow equally made with their blaze-red features, though auriel stood out for her markings and quietness. vesta had earned his trust, and now he would allow her the pleasure of honing that when the other arrived.
"auriel. vesta," he introduced. "she doesn't speak. she doesn't need to speak," merrick told auriel in a singsong voice. "you searched for warriors. you found them."
a glittering in his single eye.
"speak to us as another fighter. have you seen battle?"

RE: seamoss - Auriel - May 05, 2021

She was beckoned along with another she-wolf, one of white-and-red. A mute apparently, and built like a rock. Already it seemed she was to be tested, failure could mean death. Or worse, dishonor. 
"I have not tasted the thrill of battle, no. I sought warriors to become like you." 
To become strong as the lions of her homeland. "I learn fast." Claws flexed into the dirt, leaving deep furrows. 

(Sorry for the super short reply, my muse is kicking my ass)

RE: seamoss - Merrick - May 13, 2021

merrick grinned. "fast is excellent." he thought of how swiftly vesta had learned, how all of them had been broken and honed by the battling in ursus. too quiet now. too silent now.
"a run, then, first," and the bearwitch lifted to break into a lope, expanding his stride into a faster leap as he sought auriel's form, to see how she kept pace with those in ursus.

RE: seamoss - RIP Vesta - May 22, 2021

LOL I suck, sorry for taking so long ugh

Today, Vesta was called. As was another. New, it seems.

As Merrick introduced them both to each other, Solaria dipped her head some as a hello, then turned to her Bearking, listening as he and Auriel exchanged words.

A run. Excellent! 

As Merrick rose and pulled into a fast stride, Vesta followed at his side with ease, briefly flitting her scarlet hues to look for Auriel before turning her gaze forward again.

RE: seamoss - Merrick - May 23, 2021

powerplaying auriel out <3

lash of long leg, and they were off, the bearwolves.
but when he turned 'round, only vesta was left. 
sweet and dutiful vesta, sweet in the the way that poisoned honeywine might be, or the beautiful red scales of a serpent.
"i knew i liked you better," merrick sounded low in his throat, but he was not truly angered.
"you choose what we do," he encouraged the red-nape, forgetting the reticent woman who had gone away, but who had once asked for warriors.

RE: seamoss - RIP Vesta - May 26, 2021

She glanced as the Bearking looked for Auriel, who seemed to have vanished into thin air. There was no sign of her. 
Turning to Merrick, she perked her ears as he spoke, and then encouraged her to choose what they would do...

Thinking, Solaria dropped into a brief play bow, then took off at a sprint. Some yards ahead, she stopped and turned to look at her Alpha, tail swaying slowly with the suggestion

Just run

RE: seamoss - Merrick - May 28, 2021

just running.
that he could indulge.
laughing at his insinuation, merrick readied himself, before tearing off after her.
another sort of tour for vesta, but she had already proven herself so very worthy.
he would seek to first keep pace with her, and then lunge ahead; merrick was free and filled with the dizzying flush.

RE: seamoss - RIP Vesta - June 27, 2021

Vesta would have laughed as well, if she was sure how. A hearty, joyful noise, potentially. 
As Merrick caught up to her, she beamed a wide grin as he ripped past, and with that, she picked up speed to catch up to him. 

apologies for my short post ;-;

RE: seamoss - Merrick - July 01, 2021

no worries! fade or keep going? <3

they ran, the red-nape and the bearwolf. merrick felt the weight of the past several days lift from him.
had he ever been so light?

RE: seamoss - RIP Vesta - July 05, 2021

Shall fade with this last post <3

The breeze against her fur was welcome as she kept going. Glancing to Merrick, she flashed a wide grin as the two melted deeper into the valley