Wolf RPG
Otatso Wetlands Fisher's bite - Printable Version

+- Wolf RPG (https://wolf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: In Character: Roleplaying (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Rising Sun Valley (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Otatso Wetlands Fisher's bite (/showthread.php?tid=62109)

Fisher's bite - Rodyn - July 18, 2024

Since his failed hunt for the fishers the day he met the youngling who had murdered someone. As he found himself closer to the wetlands of the Valley. He sniffed out a lone one this time. This made him eager to hunt, but also colored his thoughts. This one was probably gonna be old and mean. And fisher's were mean anyway. But perhaps there would be afamily and they just hid themselves well.

He dipped his head down and he began the hunt. Yellow eyes on the flickering shadows. Nose to the musty, wet ground. He had to lift his paws alittle higher than he liked, and he stayed away from things that weren't clear and the center of those wetlands. God only knows what predators other than him made their homes there and he wasn't about to find out either. He stuck to the dryer outskirts and he began to track.

RE: Fisher's bite - Gun - July 23, 2024

the predator mentioned stretched out one hindleg, just having uncurled from a midday nap in the shade. fucked up location for one - mosquitoes were little bitches - but gun was procrastinating on entering the woods. would likely be luckier finding scraps and corpses to feed on in there, but her kind weren't made for the woodland life.

her joints popped and her toes twitched as gun kept extending the leg - her efforts ending with a fart.

no shame.

RE: Fisher's bite - Rodyn - July 23, 2024

First it was a sound. So perverse it caused his ears to click to his head tightly and he lifted his head fast. Followed by a stench so foul his eyes watered and his nose ran.

Rodyn gave a soft small cough and looked around. Eyes falling on the ugliest creature he had ever seen. But he kept his mouth quiet. It didn't do to be rude. His mother and his older brothers would have kicked him in the rear.

So instead he chuffed.

RE: Fisher's bite - Gun - August 02, 2024

the chuff wasn't even enough to fully turn her head. one of gun's eyes bulged to the whites as she looked over her shoulder, seeing a large blur of a canine just standing there.

oooh. a suitor.

the mastiff's mouth opened for her tongue - and strings of drool - to fall out, as she rolled onto her back, revealing her belly bristling with nipples.

well hellooo, ranger, gun loudly licked up the drool before letting her tongue hang out. come 'ere ohhten?

RE: Fisher's bite - Rodyn - August 09, 2024

Rodyn felt his stomach roll and he wasn't entirely sure what to do. This was a great beast, but not so large as some of the wolves, but clearly canine of some kind. A bit like T.K.

But where he always liked T.K. this one made him uncomfortable.

Hello. He answered softly.

I do not. I am out hunting.

RE: Fisher's bite - Gun - August 21, 2024

the bitch chortled.

you sheen anythin' that catch your eye, eh?

she rolled back onto her belly, stretching out her legs with some pops. gun batted her lashes in a manner so far removed from seductive it was like a visual antonym for flirtation.

you look like a hhiiig game hunter, hhishter.

[Image: 885da181e5e69b786b9c54e59faac6f2.gif]

RE: Fisher's bite - Rodyn - August 22, 2024

He shook his head. Haven't found the fisher yet I'm afraid.

Rodyn though he was no genius in the female department. Even he understood the hidden innuendo. And he was at a loss how to reply politely, but firmly. He could say he was married, but it was in a way a lie. As he was widowed.

I usually hunt deer and Elk. If he couldn't be polite. He'd try oblivious.

it took me a solid five minutes to stop laughing at that gif

RE: Fisher's bite - Gun - August 22, 2024

aah... yeah? need helhh, shir?

gun rested her chin on one burly paw, smirk further exposing the uneven teeth on the mangled half of her mouth.

i a hhig girl, i can hunt.

for emphasis, she clicked her jaw.

RE: Fisher's bite - Rodyn - August 22, 2024

A small smile. I am always happy to hunt with others. Fishers are pretty nasty so just be warned they fight back.

A small dip of his head. Would you like to lead?

This way he could keep her in his sights amd not worry about what she was planning.

RE: Fisher's bite - Gun - August 22, 2024

oh, suuure~

with all the elegance and femininity within her boorish body, gun rose in a manner she thought seductive, but was closer to random thrust of body parts, the rear sticking up for maybe longer than is polite.

she swaggered her way to the man, intending to walk past him.

thish 'ay. she said, tail high up as she passed.

RE: Fisher's bite - Rodyn - August 23, 2024

Rodyn nodded. He also side stepped to give her the proper room dictating one if the female persuasion.

He also averted his eyes. Both to be polite and because we'll he really wasn't all that interested. But mama had raised a gentleman.

Do you know these woods well? polite decent conversation.

RE: Fisher's bite - Gun - September 13, 2024

it took such focus to keep her hips swinging as she led, that gun needed a bit to register something was asked.

she nearly stumbled over her own paws, but righted herself and gave tall dark and handsome an approximate of a coy look over her broad shoulders.

hehe, yeeeash, i don't go hhar. she tossed her ears forward, continuing to lead them deeper into the wetlands - into muck and slow water.

one ti', i shaw a deer get itsh head shtuck in hhra-- in hhr-- ... thorn huhsh. killed it sho eashy. good eatin'.

leading them now, confidently, straight into a deepening pond, gun continued to try and swing her hips. not an alluring sight.

they shtill co' around, and e'en i' they don't, there's, there'sh uh- it'sh- it'sh like, like, 'ig ratsh, and they sh'im and they 'uild dens and 'ave 'uge tailsh. you know 'at i hhean. gun paused to tap her paw on the surface of the water, mimicking.

sho yeah it'sh gon' 'e deer or that today. hhihhty -hhihhty.

RE: Fisher's bite - Rodyn - September 13, 2024

Rodyn kept his eyes to himself and instead focused on the sites around them. Listening and watching. Noticing she almost stumbled, but he ignored it. After all. It was not his place to mention.

He made a soft hmm noise. Beavers or Muskrats, but probably beaver. And I wouldn't mind deer, but I would settle for a beaver. Softer, sweeter meat at times.

However, they could also stink to high heaven if you weren't careful. But water tended todo that.

god, she loved men who knew things.

'ell, 'hy don't- her next step found no ground and gun was, for a moment, submerged until she, coughing, dipped back up with a leaf flat on the top of her skull.

-okay! okay, 'e haddle now. she kept herself floating in place, kicking strong legs underwater. there'sh, there'sh like, a den o'er there, i think, they all run into sha'e hhlace 'en i go near. ihh you know hunt that, i'll help.

RE: Fisher's bite - Rodyn - September 13, 2024

Rodyn was about to call out, but it was far too late.

Are you alright? He asked not unkindly. His attention was drawn to what she was talking about and he frowned in thought. He didn't think that was a beaver's nest or den, but he could be wrong. HE studied where she motioned.

He nodded. Alright you chase them and I'll catch them, deal?

oh, eh, i hhiiine. gun tried being sultry, but the leaf slid over her brow and slapped her snout.

shaking it off, she heard handsome's plan. in lieu of a thumbs up, gun nodded her head, overlong jowls gathering water.

can do! was easy following orders.

the mastiff began her intimidating doggy paddle in the direction of where she'd seen the animals she'd identified as beavers - but were actually muskrats - hang around, just around a thicket of cattails and where the pond became shallow again.

there's the fuckers. they had a pile of branches and debris for themselves, about four of them as she could see. hadn't seen her yet.

gun looked back at her partner, looking for confirmation or further instructions.