Wolf RPG
Swiftcurrent Creek That you're drowning in the water - Printable Version

+- Wolf RPG (https://wolf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: In Character: Roleplaying (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Rising Sun Valley (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Swiftcurrent Creek (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=355)
+---- Thread: Swiftcurrent Creek That you're drowning in the water (/showthread.php?tid=62544)

That you're drowning in the water - Arric - August 31, 2024

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Swearing

Arric had woke up in a bad mood. Not one he could shake so easily. And he knew that the irritation of his mood was on the leader of their merry little band @Akavir. The man had been gone again. And if that wasn't bad enough he had been gone too long and the big bear of a man had worried. That small pissless bastard had him fretting like a little mother hen and he wanted to ream him out and at the same time, hug and shake him until his teeth fucking rattled. 

So determined not to be so angry around his children or his wife. He had kissed four little heads. Arlettes head and ear and then headed towards the borders. A stretch of long limbs. A reworking of the muscles in his shoulders. He had become a bit lazy in his following of the kids. And there were even more babies around now. He wondered if they should have the little ones meet soon? His were a good bit older though, was tha tokay? Would they hurt them. 

Gods he didn't know. Making a mental reminder to ask Arlette. He began to walk the borders. Leave his mark and mentally rip Akavir a new asshole.

RE: That you're drowning in the water - Suzu - August 31, 2024

Suzu took very little in terms of ‘Mama breaks,’ in the early days of motherhood. Presently, she handled their demands relatively well- assisted tenfold by her brother who provided emotional support, food, childcare, and reassurance. She wanted for very little, and because of this, she did not seek alone time as an escape. 

Often, it was only to relieve herself somewhere away from the children. Some days she fished, so they could eat food high in fat, and know the flavours she grew up with. It helped with her homesickness, too, to fish in the shallowest parts of the river where the current wasn’t too treacherous. 

She knew water was dangerous, no matter how buoyant she was. 

She sought to stretch her legs a bit- walk to the borders and back- and it was then that she caught sight of the man whose scent was often heavy along the borders, but smelled of children as well. 

She called out with a soft bork before she took a quick look at herself to make sure she wasn’t too untidy. She grimaced lightly to see her underside so distended, chapped nipples poking out of her fur. She brought her hocks closer together in an attempt to regain some amount of modesty, having failed to notice a little bit of baby barf on her shoulder and streak of something kind of greenish at the edge of her ear.

RE: That you're drowning in the water - Arric - August 31, 2024

Arric had not gone near the creeks newest children. Not because he wasn't curious or wanted to meet them. But rather their mother did not know him. Andhe wouldn't cause her any worry.

A sound caught his attention and he turned to see the creeks newest mother. Baby barf and shit galore. How quaint. But he knew those sights well as he sported them himself in the early days. And the chapped ripples. He would send Arlette to assist. Their children had made her about raw if not had.

Heya. Suzu right? I'm Arric.

RE: That you're drowning in the water - Suzu - August 31, 2024

”Ah, so you ‘ave ‘eard of me, den,” She responded with a warm smile, humour intended. Given this was (she assumed) Arlette’s husband, she knew she should play it careful, and make no enemies. 

”It be nice to meet you, Arric. We continue to be grateful dat we were given a ‘ome ‘ere.” She said, and with a smirk she continued. ”As soon as we can get my children to work, I will ‘ave dem pullin’ deir weight in no time,” She laughed- clearly joking. ”’Ow be Arlette? An’ your own children?”

RE: That you're drowning in the water - Arric - September 01, 2024

A soft chuckle. I have. Though Arlette didn't tell me you had jokes

A glimmer of appreciation for her humor in his gaze. Arric was hardly ever a serious wolf. And his humor was often at the forefront.

A small smile. Ah let the little furballs grow and play. No work needed. Besides ours will work first. He teased.

Arlette is still tired. And a little sore. She has a salve she uses cause our babies got mean teeth. And the babies are growing like bad weeds. They'll be taller than their mom soon.

RE: That you're drowning in the water - Suzu - September 01, 2024

He seemed partial to humour, and she was glad he'd received her sarcasm well- and she thought he was continuing the joke on for a moment. 

"Oh, I'm sure your children will work 'ard," She said, lifting one paw as if to examine the state of her claws in a movement that was deft, mildly vain. Her eyebrows raised. "But mine will work 'arder," She said with a grin, and laughed again. Between the two of them, she alone knew how much she dreaded doing any sort of physical labour. Arric could joke all he liked, but she knew it was inevitable that at least one out of her four children would be lackadaisical like her. 

"Taller den deir Maman soon, eh?" She said, and she puffed up her cheeks. They were certainly growing fast, then. "Ah, an' 'ow much longer before dey be taller den deir fat'er?" She asked with a grin.

RE: That you're drowning in the water - Arric - September 01, 2024

Arric preferred Sarcasm to any other humor. And he had no reason to change that. He chuckled at her movement. Fast realizing he'd like this girl. She was sweet. He already felt a protective surge towards her and her quiet brother. At least qhen he was around at least.

He laughed then. A shit eating grin taking residence.Oh we'll see.

In a way almost accepting thr humorous challenge. 

Arric didn't know her aversion to hard work. But he'd probably not hold it against her anyway. Worker smarter not harder as they say.

Arric laughed. Well shit. Then we have a problem. Cause their dad's a giant beast. They be crushing trees and other wolves. Not good. He tutted good naturedly.

RE: That you're drowning in the water - Suzu - September 17, 2024

A giant? A beast? To be fair, Arric was probably one of the most swole wolves Suzu had ever seen. He stood much taller than her, and as mighty and broad as she was for someone with such a small frame, his shoulders were wide, and his legs thick. Nevertheless, she figured him to be secure enough to suffer a little bit more sarcasm, and when he finished speaking, she pulled a surprised face. 

"Oh?" She said. "Sorry- I t'ought dese children were yours," She said, as a sweet grin came onto her face.  "'Ow very nice of you to raise dese giant beasty babes; I do 'ope you be able to keep dem from crushing us all beneat' deir giant baby feet," She said, chuckling at the imagery.