Wolf RPG
Two Eyes Cenote Brahminy - Printable Version

+- Wolf RPG (https://wolf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: In Character: Roleplaying (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Two Eyes Cenote Brahminy (/showthread.php?tid=62668)

Brahminy - Eset - September 08, 2024

She would not risk contaminating the sesh’s medical room. The substance is laid out neatly in its wrappings on the floor of the hebsut’s common chambers.

“I do not believe it is poison,” the coy explains, “but I have never smelled anything like it before. A stranger dropped it at our borders, a gift for an unknown patron.” Dryness sticks in her throat from the smell. She steps back to allow @Tavina to make her assessment.

RE: Brahminy - Tavina - September 08, 2024

her frown was immediate; tavina bent for a moment over the package. "saffron. something else, chicory, perhaps." it was the first assessment. "these are herbs used to sweeten and to cover. i imagine the separate ingredient, or ingredients, are bitter. unpalatable."

"there's something else in here. deep notes. perhaps for flavor."

her eyes held those of eset. "experimentation may be the only way to know for certain. you said it was left for whom?"

RE: Brahminy - Eset - September 08, 2024

“Experimentation,” is repeated, her own brow furrowing in equal parts suspicion and curiosity, “do you mean– to ingest it?” Eset's head cants, wondering if that was a ridiculous question. But had they not agreed to be fools?

“He did not specify. We know only that it was left by a man who calls himself ‘Soto’. It was odd to ask for nothing in return, to scarcely identify oneself. Those details alone were a cause for concern.

RE: Brahminy - Tavina - September 09, 2024

"soto." the name aloud was cause to make it feel more a reality. her eyes were pensive in their resting-place upon the hebsut. "i mean to ingest it. or — we could experiment upon wildlife, if you think it better. i think two trials will give us an answer."

her lips pursed. "how did you come by your information?"

RE: Brahminy - Eset - September 09, 2024

“The man gave it to Legend, and Legend gave it to me," comes her answer, eyes falling from Tavina’s face to the unknown substance once more. “Do you think it is wise?” She asks abruptly before her ears fall in a heated flush, thinking better of the rash question.

“I am not doubting that wolf consumption is a shrewd choice– only that Muat-riya has great need of their doctor.” To speak nothing of Eset’s need for her.

“Maybe we should find a volunteer, so you will be available to study the effects, and we can compare those to a rabbit.”

RE: Brahminy - Tavina - September 09, 2024

"i believe that the pursuit of scientific knowledge at times takes irrational form," tavina offered, a beaming in her eyes despite the dire nature of their discourse.

it faded to an ember which cast its own muted but brilliant warmth.

"see that a frog and a rabbit volunteer, if you don't mind," the acclaimed, desired doctor uttered with a flush to her obsidian cheeks.

RE: Brahminy - Eset - September 09, 2024

She did not like the answer, but she was not exactly in a position of knowledge to argue with a doctor-

Except she was the hesbut, and it was her duty to make decisions she knew would be benefit Muat-riya in its entirety.

The coy nods tersely, slipping diligently from the room to leave Tavina to her study. The mazoi would be off to find suitable wildlife, while the hebsut was off to find a suitable wolven volunteer.

RE: Brahminy - Tavina - September 12, 2024

<3

her claws drummed as eset departed.

she did not know what to make of these transpirings; her head ached. a drink would be pleasant, a nap. a vacation.

the thought warmed her, even though as she returned to her work, tavina knew there would be no such thing.