Wolf RPG
Starglow Basin Calor - Printable Version

+- Wolf RPG (https://wolf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: In Character: Roleplaying (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Naaghai Lowlands (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=376)
+--- Thread: Starglow Basin Calor (/showthread.php?tid=62712)

Calor - Juárez - September 10, 2024

The jaguar had journeyed with his pale companion. They had trailed the rocky mountains to the end. As the earth had given way to the rugged rock and warm ground of the desert, Juárez grew more confident and sure. The ripple of his muscles reflected his relaxed nature. And the bloody color of his eyes shifted to the woman. 

You have not been to the desert, hm?

RE: Calor - Leto Amaranthus - September 10, 2024

"Not just yet, no." She responded, gaze focused on her new surroundings rather than the man in front of her. Never had she entered such an environment, she couldn't help but be curious of what it contained.

"I usually stay in colder climates."

RE: Calor - Juárez - September 10, 2024

Hm, he hummed, nodding his head. He remembered her telling him the same. And he recalled the way his eyes had traced the thick, pale fur of her coat. It was not suited for the heat of the lowlands. 

Your hair might thin, the jaguar told her with a glint of ivory teeth in a smirk.

She frowned at the thought. Leto loved her thick coat - she would be upset to see it go. "That'll only happen if I stay long though - I haven't planned for that." She said. Yes, she would have her fun and then go - that was how it always went.

She increased her pace for no reason in particular, tail held high and eyes looking ahead.

Plans can change, Juárez told her with an easy shrug of his shoulders. It should not look like he was pressuring her. She needed to stay because she wanted it. He knew better than to keep more than one drugged captive. There was an intent to feed Leto the dream-giving plants. He wanted her to feel the bliss of them and see the visions they would grant. 

You might like it, the jaguar added. The gash in his lip spread as he offered her a wolfish smile.

She took a moment to consider, a smile spreading across her muzzle. "Well, would you be keeping me company? That would certainly entice me." She snickered, long tail wagging. If she were to stay in such an unsuitable home she expected some companionship.

She couldn't understand why anyone would choose to live somewhere that could get so warm; it was just uncomfortable. She thought so at least.

The fiend warmed with delight at her question. 

I would, Juárez told her. The rumble of his voice was like distant thunder. The blood color of his eyes searched her face with unwavering intensity. She was far prettier than the fallen star he had captured. Leto was soft and light and she walked with a compelling confidence. It was not attraction that drew him to these features. It was a desire to ruin them. 

My brother, too.

Ah, right. She had nearly forgotten the brother he had mentioned. Leto clicked her tongue - it would be a bit bothersome, but she wasn't one to complain when it came to family. Did they live far? Was it just them? These were things she would learn by the time they arrived - there were other questions now.

"So, what is it that you do out here then?" She tilted her head back at him, awaiting an answer. "There must be a reason if you live here willingly."

The slight shift in her expression was amusing. She didn't seem eager to meet Soto. It didn't matter. Juárez and Soto were not to be separated. She would learn to enjoy the company of the younger man. She might even find herself enjoying the company of Octavio. There would be men for her to choose from if she remained with them. Men and visions granted by their herbs. 

We are herbalists. We gather and mix them to sell to the packs. I might let you try them, if you are good... the man purred with a chuckle that followed.

She gave him a funny look. The statement made little sense to her, though his tone was quite welcoming. "I'm not sick, why would I need herbs?" She offered a polite giggle, her assumption being that he was attempting at a joke.

Trading to packs she could understand, of course. It must be quite the business - pack wolves were always getting hurt, probably tumbling over each other she imagined.

Juárez laughed. 

The jaguar's eyes flicked to her face and saw her sincerity. He found the naivety of her to be compelling enough. There was something about the pale Leto that inspired her to trust him. Enough to follow him into the lowlands and toward the hungry maws of his brother and their companion. That was a beautiful thing. Maybe even more beautiful than the soft plush of her fur coat. 

Herbs are not only for treating sickness, señora. They can give you good feelings. Even when you are in good health,

That made sense, she supposed. Admittedly she was curious as to the sort of 'good feelings' they could provide, however she couldn't help but feel that it was wasteful. She shook her head, smiling. "I feel perfectly good just having you at my side, don't waste your materials on me."

She assumed the rejection was polite enough. Leto had no business insulting his work, but that didn't mean she had to encourage it either.

This is fine, he said with a nod and a soft squint. 

If you change your mind later, we will share in it. It is more enjoyable with company, after all... Juárez leaned his frame to bump her pale figure with his shoulder. It was soft, almost affectionate. If the jaguar was capable of true affection, that is. He wished only for her to feel secure and wanted. If touch was all she desired, he would fulfill her wishes with practiced ease.

The woman smiled, giving him a light nip to the jaw in return - a smug look spreading across her face. "Just enjoy it on your own, alright?" She insisted, tail brushing over his back. "I'll be there to keep an eye out."

She would assign herself such a role to avoid any further pushing. If he made it look like fun, she may just give in - but for now she would rather be safe. She knew very well that she was an impulsive personality, however that only applied when she was interested. She didn't care to risk poisoning herself.

How sweet. My own white angel, Juárez rumbled in response to her sentiment. She would watch over him. It was cute. The nip from her teeth was cute. Leto was so light and almost carefree. It was as though she blew in on the winds. The jaguar wondered if she would have a tendency to slip away in the same way. It made him think. He would need something to keep her there. She might be satisfied with the intimacy. 

You have not had children yet, hm?

She couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "Children? No, not yet. I know better than to get pregnant before I've settled."

Leto knew that she would someday want such a thing for herself, but now? No. There was too much to live through without the inconvenience of lugging a herd of puppies with her.

"Why? Is that an invitation?" She added, teasing the man.

RE: Calor - Juárez - September 13, 2024

Only curiosity, he answered with a purr of his voice. 

For now. 

The jaguar's dark lips curled in a wry expression. The muscle of his shoulder bumped against the pale woman's body and he trotted ahead of her. Each stride was made with easy confidence. The wildcat spirit of him made a show of the gold cloak he wore and the muscle that dwelled beneath his rich coat.

RE: Calor - Leto Amaranthus - September 13, 2024

Giggling, she made a quick bound forward to catch up. Tail held high and swaying ever so slightly, she followed.

How interesting she thought this man to be - she wanted nothing more than to be able to see inside his mind, dissecting his thoughts. She could only wonder what it was that he was thinking for the time being, but maybe one day he would be willing to tell her.

RE: Calor - Beau - September 13, 2024

Intruding as discussed lol
Catching a familiar send on the wind Beau found himself bounding towards it. Soon slowing himself he made his way up over a hill to spot the familiar white fur with her much less familiar companion.

He cared very little for who she was with however, calling out to the woman. "Leto!" Tail swaying he grinned, glad to see her once again. His efforts had not been wasted.