Wolf RPG
Firefly Glen [PHE] Hand carved - Printable Version

+- Wolf RPG (https://wolf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: In Character: Roleplaying (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Great Bear Wilderness (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Firefly Glen [PHE] Hand carved (/showthread.php?tid=62924)

[PHE] Hand carved - Ujurak - September 30, 2024

Located near the Moonglow camp and the healing circle. He's looking for a healer in particular but AW.

Departing from Kvarsheim's camp, Ujurak made way towards the encampment that caught his attention upon arrival. Idling at its edges, he caught glimpses of hides and if he focused hard enough he could glean the scent of herbs from the air. The stone prince made no attempt to hide his interest in the camp's activities, but he did not flag down the wolves working within.

This was where the healers would be during the hunt, surely? Then, perhaps he would find them there after too?

RE: [PHE] Hand carved - Alaric - October 01, 2024

Alaric was moving furs about when a light pelt caught his attention. He shifted and placed the furs before gambling up to the youth with a smile on his face and a spring in his step.

Hello I'm Alaroc of Moonspear. What brings you to the healers?

The youth didn't seem wounded in anyway, but perhaps he was. Or curious? Maybe even he was an inspiring healer.

RE: [PHE] Hand carved - Ujurak - October 03, 2024

A tall, obsidian clad man took notice to his lingering. Ujurak made no move to hide from him, there was no sense it. He had wanted to talk to a healer eventually anyway. Instead, Ujurak sat upright and returned the smile that was given to him.

Hallo, Alaric. I am Ujurak Loðbrók. I am one of three brothers that lead a pack across the mountains to the east, Kvarsheim. He tipped his nose to the horizon behind the man. Returning his gaze upon the man, Ujurak continued, I had hoped to locate a healer that may impart some of their knowledge onto me. I don't anticipate it to be learned quickly, and I know it is late in the season for most plants, but it is not a skill we have many capable of. We have had one girl join recently with knowledge of plants, but it is not a responsibility she should have alone.

Ujurak would have added that it also wasn't her place to be a sole caretaker of the pack's health, but he knew that as young as he was it would be hypocritical to say so.

RE: [PHE] Hand carved - Alaric - October 04, 2024

Alaric shifted and ears leaned forward to catch the youth's phrasing. He was not an english born speaker. Of that he could tell. But he had a beautiful accent. Alaric enjoyed it. 

He did not know of Kvarsheim in more than whispers of words. But he had heard of it. But who ran it he could not say. So three brothers. Siblings and leading was hard sometimes. He hoped they made it work. 

So they only had one healer. He frowned in thought. I can teach you want I can today. And then perhaps before winter comes to badly I can make a few trips to Kvarsheim to help you learn more. How about we focus on winter sicknesses today? Or would you rather know about wounds?