Wolf RPG
Firefly Glen [PHE] The Elk Bellows Group Three - Printable Version

+- Wolf RPG (https://wolf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: In Character: Roleplaying (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Great Bear Wilderness (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Firefly Glen [PHE] The Elk Bellows Group Three (/showthread.php?tid=62935)

[PHE] The Elk Bellows Group Three - Rodyn - October 01, 2024

There are five wolves per group. I can move around if I must, but I hope these groups work. That being said you should be able to roll for 1 or 2 Elk. Five wolves could probably take down 2 if they work well together. There is an adult and a youngster to be the lead two. I don't know if you want to have threads prior to this backdated or not. I hope you all have fun and enjoy. This will be Rodyn's first and only post in this thread.

Rodyn was beginning to grow hoarse with the effort to call forth all the wolves. To bring them together. He was not flagging yet, but he was growing a bit tired. But he would do his best. For this group he called out @Arrluk of Moonspear, born from Moonglow and @Rashepses of Akashingo. If the Pharoah's husband wished to prove himself. This was how he would. He would need to work with the common man and lead them to fruition. Honors and accolades abound.

A small smile to the youth and the king as he called the rest. @Val, @Nantahala, @Eivor

He was excited to see how Nantahala would do and he had no doubt Eivor would keep them in line and help out well. The man Val he did not know much of.

RE: [PHE] The Elk Bellows Group Three - Val - October 01, 2024

it was a strange assembly val found himself bound to. he looked to each face of the group, offering a small smile to any who seemed friendly.

there was arrluk, the boy val only peripherally knew as a friend of sobeille's. nearby, a budding youngster hardly more than his own children's age -- her brilliant golden pelt reminding him of svalinn and his get. standing not so far from her was a woman comprised of similar gilded countenance; val mistakenly assumed this was the younger's mother. last of them was a tall, spearing man far too lovely to be a hunter; something about the gold in his gaze communicated a cold elegance val could never hope to taste.

he cleared his throat, offering his name and pack to those close enough to hear it. and then when the signal came, val adopted a loose-limbed trot that carried him efficiently after the distant shapes of caribou.

RE: [PHE] The Elk Bellows Group Three - Arrluk - October 01, 2024

rolled a 1!

Arrluk moved quickly to the call, the first one many hunts to be had. Shaking out his orca coat, he dips his muzzle to Rodyn respectfully and his sea-green eyes drift over his hunting party. 

Hello, little neice. She had grown so much already. It was likely so she wouldn't even remember him from those first weeks of life. Then, a respectful dip of his white chin to the large woman, the man smelling of sea-salt and last, to the southern king himself. 

It seemed a proper introduction was in order. I welcome you all. I am Arrluk Nuiruk, of the Moon villages. Son of Moonwoman and Sunman of Moonglow. As it were, born to Moonglow, now living in Moonspear and possibly another village in time, he felt it more appropriate to introduce himself as a man serving to all. 

Once a quick and polite introduction was given, Arrluk would take pursuit, his eyes seeking his partners and woofing at them to keep close and tight formation until a deer stood out to them as the herd began to move. A gaze tossed to the Pharoah Pharoah-Consort. Would he make a choice on their target or leave it to Arrluk?

RE: [PHE] The Elk Bellows Group Three - Nantahala - October 02, 2024

Nanatahala paid close attention to Rodyn as the groups were called. When her name was called, she slowly stood and made her way towards the gathered wolves. When she arrived, she realized she didn’t recognize any of them, though she felt a fleeting awareness when she looked at Arrluk, and she smiled sweetly towards each of them.

Niece—she swung her head towards the Moonspear member as she was greeted, and a look of realization lit up her young face. She did know him! Uncle, she greeted in turn, bowing her chin. It is good to see your face.

It seemed as though this were an opportune time to introduce herself, after Arrluk had done the same, and she cleared her throat before speaking. Hi!!! I’m Nantahala and I live in Moonglow—I’m one of Vairë and Valiant’s daughters. I’m also Rodyn’s hunting apprentice, and I want to be a first hunter one day!! She realized then that she was prattling, and she shut her mouth, and only opened it to add:

It’s nice to meet you all!!!

RE: [PHE] The Elk Bellows Group Three - Eivor - October 02, 2024

sea wolves. a hunter from the mountains. an exuberant girl.

"i am eivor ranvulf, of kvarsheim. let us hunt well today, so well that the gods are pleased." nantahala. arrluk, related. an uncle. the seawolf had not yet given his name, and so for a moment she admired the fine pacing cadence of the blackfurred wolf with eyes so piercing she was compelled to see.

"is it your first hunt?" she asked of the golden girl with sweet anticipation filling the uttered words. "if it is, do not worry. choose someone to watch and stay with them as we start to run," the stone-circle woman said, glancing with a warm look over the group entire.