Wolf RPG
Firefly Glen [phe] celestial - Printable Version

+- Wolf RPG (https://wolf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: In Character: Roleplaying (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Great Bear Wilderness (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Firefly Glen [phe] celestial (/showthread.php?tid=62950)

[phe] celestial - Toula - October 03, 2024

there was a new young fellahin, @Tiye, that attended her family this trip. she understood that this one was the sister of Safiya—and that her own preferred path was of service. this, Toula found admirable and was pleased with so long as it was something she truly did enjoy.
as they returned to their ornately decorated camp, Pharaoh received her. she had noted the way in which she moved, the way that she took great care in her work. you are doing quite well, she remarked, not one to let ones actions go unseen, a natural, truly. I am eager to see you continue to excel in your craft, she commends, smiling. and you are happy? she seeks to confirm, knowing that the young tended to have a natural predisposition toward honesty—sometimes, too much! 

couldn’t help but try to snag me another bon thread!

RE: [phe] celestial - Tiye - October 04, 2024

in truth, she had started to regret coming here for a minute.
a jealous pang hit her the moment she had seen the young princesses flittering about like butterflies. what was so special about their blood that had designated them as different from the rest? she knew why, obviously — children of Pharoah and all that. but what stopped her from being born into nobility? from being amiirad of muat-riya?

safiya was still gone. there wasn't a hint of seagreen eyes anywhere within the masses. the growing girl resigned herself to her work with no other choice, assorting the royal families many collections. how tempting to take just one bit of it for herself — its not like they'd lose sleep over one thing missing, right?

baba and mama didn't raise such a girl though. tiye keeps those thoughts locked away, continuing her work mindlessly until the singsong harmony of the Pharoah graces her ears.
thank you, my Pharoah. a boost of confidence surges through tiye's body, reaching even the very tips of her tail as a subdued wag. it's an honor. of course i'm happy. partially not wrong. fellahin work wasn't so bad, but it'd be strange to tell toula "i'd rather be in the seat you're in right now."

♡♡♡♡ YAYYY

RE: [phe] celestial - Toula - October 04, 2024

she smiles and nods in answer, saying, you are deserving of such words. I see the work you do, Toula acknowledges the girl with warmth. the young girl next said what Toula believed to be truth—it was perhaps Toula’s own naivety that caused her to take things at face value. still, though, she adored each of her fellahin—and feeling such a way for the sweetfaced Tiye was no difficult task. older than her own children, but still a child, Toula also could not help but feel protective toward her—her own maternal instincts seemed to place themselves on any young she might spot! such was also her nature—even before she had become a mother, she had always had a soft spot for little ones.
I am sure you are learning much—but, what is your favorite aspect of your work? and your least? she asks, interested in ensuring Tiye found her preferred place among the fellahin. it was true they all aided one another, but each seemed to have found their specialty too! what seemed to be Tiyes?

RE: [phe] celestial - Tiye - October 04, 2024

those words somehow, rung hard in the girl's head. her head dips bashfully. she'll certainly brag to her brothers about this later, but for now the girl slips a quiet thank you towards the Divine One. though to continue proving her right, tiye quickly returns to her work.

ooh! i like assorting flowers and outfits — watching the hemet's baby girl was fun-ish too... unless she's crying. tiye didn't even have to look up from her work to think. i hate cleaning the mazoi chambers. they stink. that much she was willing to spill. if the Pharoah was hurt by the truth then so be it.