Wolf RPG
Northstar Vale New Beginnings, A Flower Bloomed In Autumn - Printable Version

+- Wolf RPG (https://wolf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: In Character: Roleplaying (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Sunspire Mountains (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Northstar Vale New Beginnings, A Flower Bloomed In Autumn (/showthread.php?tid=63021)

New Beginnings, A Flower Bloomed In Autumn - Kaaya Ayad - October 13, 2024

Kaaya made her way into the denlands, glancing around curiously and taking in the new scents. She turned over towards @Viskani, opening her mouth to speak. "It’s beautiful here." She remarked.

She took in the sights before her, feeling quite pleased with her decision to come here. The mix of different smells threw her off slightly, but she was sure she’d get used to it. It was rather quiet, however. 

"I must thank you again. Your hospitality will not be forgotten." There was no way she was going to allow a lack of manners to get her kicked out of a warm den. "Is there any way I can be of service to you?"

RE: New Beginnings, A Flower Bloomed In Autumn - Viskani - October 13, 2024

"Not just yet." No favours could be asked until she knew what Kaaya could do. She would need to learn more about the girl.

"Tell me more about yourself. I've been curious." She smiled, tail waving. "It will help me to see how you could fit in here."

RE: New Beginnings, A Flower Bloomed In Autumn - Kaaya Ayad - October 13, 2024

She thought for a moment, wondering how much about herself she should even share. Sure, she could talk about where she came from or all the hardships she’d endured, but there would be much point to that. 

Her home has always moved. Ever since she was a pup, her pack would travel along the Great Lakes and sing songs of praise to the moon and stars all night long — only to return to their pledge of silence once dawn arose. She could talk about how she hated the constant quiet, or how her curiosity was always trampled on by those around her.

Yes, she had much to explain .. but she figured all of that could wait. "When I was a young pup, I often found myself curious of the world surrounding me." She started off with finally.

"Why the trees grew so tall, why the mountains were so large, why the sky was so unreachable .. things like that. Though, after some time I realized that there truly was no answer to longing questions such as those." She chuckled, shaking her head. "While I still desperately crave knowledge, I will only learn what the world allows me to. So, I set my sights on something more attainable."

Her claws sunk into the earth beneath them, drawing up a bundle of dirt. "I began to focus on what the earth surrounding us can do. What plants and roots heal us, what we should stay away from. What gifts we were given silently by our lands to find when we need it most." Her gaze shifted back towards Viskani.

"With knowledge like that, there is no limit to what can be done. What can be changed." A glimmer began to appear in her eyes. "Or at least, that’s what I think."

What the younger woman told her instantly sparked her interest. A healer, or at least someone who had the potential to grow into one. "How much do you know?"

"Can you heal?" She asked. She could only hope that her luck had not run out, that this new member would be what they needed.

Her mind went back to Chesley. Could she tell them what was wrong? Fix his eye, even?

RE: New Beginnings, A Flower Bloomed In Autumn - Kaaya Ayad - October 13, 2024

She shrugged. "Yes, well .. I suppose you could say that." Her tail flicked, an old habit she couldn’t shake, it seemed. "I’ve been collecting herbs and different types of roots since young, so I’d say I know more than a fair amount."

She yawned, seemingly thinking nothing of it. While she was well versed in herbal knowledge, she’d never really been able to test out her abilities except for when she would find small injured animals. Peculiar as it was, it definitely helped in the long run.

"My son has an injured eye. Do you think that you may be able to do something for it?" Viskani was not one to trust strangers so quickly, but for Chelsey's sake she would.

She had to let Kaaya take a look, at the very least.