Wolf RPG
Firefly Glen [PHE] and way down we go - Printable Version

+- Wolf RPG (https://wolf-rpg.com)
+-- Forum: In Character: Roleplaying (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Great Bear Wilderness (https://wolf-rpg.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Firefly Glen [PHE] and way down we go (/showthread.php?tid=63082)

[PHE] and way down we go - Akavir - October 22, 2024

AW, but tagged for ref or invitation.

The news dropped—sobering on an event that had only hours before been hearty with laughter, meals and camaraderie. Stoically, the shadow runner pulled from the gathered leaders Kukutux had called to, his direction that of the creek camp, ensuring the girls remained within.

They both remained from his view mostly these days—after his insistence they mend their misdeed to the other young girl.

Closer now to their makeshift borders—he glanced back, idly wondering if Sven would be returning to Kvarsheim camp and what the stone wolves would endeavor to regarding the news.

For now, his muzzle tipped up, crooning a note to see if @Etienne was nearby—for @Yukimi had long since departed from their group, and he somehow felt she had not made a return back to the creek lands after doing so.

RE: [PHE] and way down we go - Etienne - October 22, 2024

Etienne moved towards the creek camp. A somber air to the gathering. It put him on edge. He shifted and studied the wolves around him

He made it to the leader of their merry band and chuffed quietly. A title of his ear.

'ello Akavir.

Etienne didn't know what he was gonna do. But if he was asked he would offer his healing paws.

RE: [PHE] and way down we go - Akavir - October 23, 2024

Etienne found him—Akavir swept his eyes over the man, knowing he had been busy. The details of with what was not something he was privy to—his mind briefly wandering to the healer’s constant rage when Akavir came upon him at the borders. Etienne, each time, had been cussing out someone or other—and he wondered just what kind of beef the otherwise quiet and polite man had with so many others.

His muzzle tipped in quiet greeting, his mind shifting back to more important matters. “Moonwoman has called the leaders together to inform us of news—the wolves of Akashingo are under attack, it seems. Targeted by a group of wolves who have an unhealthy interest in female pups and are proffering a strange green substance to any they can…” He paused, letting this information sink in.

“Muat-riyta is in the Lowlands, not far from the Creek. It’s where the attacks have been happening—they hurt a girl. Dangerously so. Akashingo put a bid out to any who will assist them eradicating this danger. I will be  going to the fight. We have too many young ones and not enough warriors to deal with this now, when there are other forces.”

RE: [PHE] and way down we go - Etienne - October 23, 2024

Etienne was not a man prone to violence or rage except in very real cases such as Swordfish who had abandoned his pack, his sister and then crawled back and was absent again. And Heda who abandoned 4 small children for her own selfish reasons. And we're Akavir to ask he'd tell the truth.

I been in dey 'ealth spot. Takin care of scrapes and cuts. Little ones A small smile and then a dip down. As he listened.

Etienne sighed and blinked. I am not a fiter, but I will go. Per'aps my knowledge of 'erbs can 'elp in someway and I can be on paw to 'eal anyone who be needin' it. Unless you'd rather I didn't.?