Blacktail Deer Plateau Victorious
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Private 
@Aliac here we go!

With getting better came a surge of energy. He wanted to be moving constantly and filled his days with exploring the surrounding territory, hunting, and patrolling. That routine was getting boring though and so he sat in the middle of the territory pondering what to do. He didn't want to bother his father because he'd been the one sitting with Sunny the whole time he was sick and he wasnt sure who else was around or healthy enough to do anything. So he lifted his muzzle and hesitantly sent up a call for anyone who wanted to spar against him.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac finished walking around and was starting to become restless. Just as she was about to sit down she heard the howl that Sunny let out and decided to answer the call. The she-wolf heads over to where the howl originated and saw him. "Hey."
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He wasn't expecting her to approach in acceptance of his call and stared wide eyed as she greeted him. He wanted a fight but against her? Then he remembered the last time he'd fought a girl and winced awkwardly tucking his tail between his legs at the memory of getting ball kicked. "Hey Aliac. Nice too see you again! So...ladies first" he said with a small grin, untucking his tail and bracing for her attack.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The young female nodded her head as she began to circle around him slowly looking for a spot where it could be an easy win.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Since this was made a while ago, I'd suggest I just make Sunny lose his balance and then she can Nut shot him and he'll he in pain and she can like...run off embarrassed or something?

Sunny began to circle opposite her, not wanting to be a sitting duck for her to simply attack. There were several spots she could visibly go for, his twisted paw was still sore or some bites and scratches on his back and scruff that were scabbing over.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac isn't much of a fighter so she will be a bit hesitant. Phonepost im so sorry lol

Aliac saw him copy her and she watched him carefully until she attempted for his side to knock him over. She had not been in many fights, so the she-wolf knew not if she would succeed or look completely ridiculous.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
As she went for his side he clumsily tried to jump away and tripped over his own paws, allowing her to barrel into him and knock him into his side. His breathe left hs lungs in a loud oomph and he lay there. I should leave fighting to dauntless...hunting is my skill setHe thought as he lay there. It occurred then that he was laying there like a sitting duck for Aliac and he looked up at her.

that's alright, neither is sunny haha. She wins pretty much right here ,Sunny gives up

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She stopped herself as she noticed that he himself fell over. Being her, she gets a bit worried. "Hey are you okay?" She asked before mentally scolding herself in her head.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He gave her a lopsided grin and nodded, embarrassed that he'd fallen over so quickly. "Yeah, im good. Im In too clumsy to fight I guess. You win this one"He said, trying to brush it aside like its nothing.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac felt as though she didn't despite of what he said. Though she answered him with a chuckle. "Well I barely did anything." Which was true.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny flicked his ears and felt bad for her, so he shook his head "If you hadn't tackled me, I could have regained my balance. You made me fall completely"he said. It wasnt entirely a lie, he was pretty sure he could have regained his footing if she hadn't slammed into him.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The male had a point. "Perhaps fighting isn't my thing. " Aliac chuckled as she walked closer. "Ya need any help getting up?" She asked as she waited for a response. Maybe she could pick up another useful trade besides hunting. Surely she was good as other things.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He laughed and gave her a goofy grin "Perhaps I'll leave fighting to Dauntless"he agreed. When she offered her help getting up he gave a polite but firm shake of his head and rolled to his paws,pushing himself up with ease. 

He didn't know what to suggest as a trade for her "Do you like pups? Or helping others when they're upset?"he asked. Those could go for either Midwife or Counseling. He had seen her around hunting but it was always good to have a secondary trade.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac had always thought pups were adorable creatures. She found herself thinking for a bit at his question. "Of course i like pups..." She laughed a bit. "...their adorable." She felt like a child at that moment but the she wolf didn't care.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny laughed as well, nodding "They are super cute. If you like them, why dont you try for being a sitter? A caregiver type thing isnt so bad." he said with a smile. After a moment's thought he snorted "Actually it would be nice. Pema is the only one im aware of that has that sort of trade. The rest of us are hunters,fighters and scouts."he explained.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She took the thought of becoming a sitter into deep consideration. It was spring and since she couldn't have pups of her own just yet it would be nice to be able to watch over them. "I think I'll look into the caregiver job. Thanks."
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny was glad she'd consider it and happy that he had found a way to help her figure something out. He gave a wag of his tail and nodded "you'd be good at it. You're sweet and friendly...i think pups would take right to you" he said kindly and then glanced away awkwardly.