Shadow Mountain Can you hear them too?
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Private 

Serem had delivered the young one to Kelina though part of her felt something that she didn't understand. What was to become of the other was unknown, perhaps she could be a new pack member or perhaps another sacrifice. Regardless she put those thoughts aside, she has done her part, the rest was now up for Kelina to decide. For' whatever her decision was, Serem knew best not to question it.
”Common” "Spanish"
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The stench of a new face to be found was present today around the territory, a young female to be exact. It made Nikan curious so he went  to track down the scent, ending up coming face to face with Serem. She wasn't new, he had smelled her around before but she held the newcomers scent upon her fur. "Hello. Capture someone?" he askrd curiously.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Serem was watching the territory when she heard a male's voice from behind her. Turning around she nodded at his question. "Yes I did, a young one from over that way." She wondered if he had met her by now, but that thought was pushed aside.
”Common” "Spanish"
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Nikan flicked an ear curiously and gave a small nod. He made note to check it out after he went to check up on Zula. "A kid? Interesting...Im sure Kelina was pleased"he commented trying to be civil. He hadn't really met this woman around before, though he had scented her of course. "I'm Nikan and you are?" he asked curiously.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Phone post sorry for it's shortness
Serem took in his name as he spoke. "My name is Serem. Yes, child and  I never got the chance to know her reaction. She wasn't near her den."
”Common” "Spanish"
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Nikan gave a low hum and gave a short nod "I'm sure she'll be pleased. What role do you hold here? I'm a skullchaser. Warrior. Assassin. Whatever Kelina needs really" he said deciding a small conversation wouldn't hurt. Besides, all the wolves here seemed to be interesting here after all.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Kelina hadn't really given her a title. "I was let in on a sort of apprenticeship so to speak. She offered to help me with a certain problem I have." Rather than to state what it was she preferred not to divulge into the subject.
”Common” "Spanish"
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He quirked an eyebrow with interest but didn't pry into her business, instead he gave gave a low hum "Interesting. Well you seem like one of the least threatening wolves here" he said evenly, whether or not she took it as a jibe was her choice even though he meant it to be one, one that stated she looked weak and an easy challenge to take down though he had no desire or reason to do so.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She chuckled only slightly. "And for that exact reason is what I use to my advantage." Her appearance has helped her before it was Night fire whom had helped her as well.
”Common” "Spanish"
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
His interest was indeed peaked. He regarded her with a wary sort of curiosity "Are you saying you are actually lethal despite your appearance?" he asked, attitude gone and replaced with genuine curiosity. Kelina must have seen something in Serem, he didn't believe the woman to give freely without gaining in return.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The females chuckle turned into a grin. "When I choose to be." Serem knew she wasn't invincible but she also knew what her own twisted mind was capable of. Though she itched to kill something soon, she managed to postpone her madness for a little while longer.
”Common” "Spanish"
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He met her grin with one of his own, a thrill going through him. Perhaps this female was one he could get along with. "You'll have to show me sometime, yeah? I do love a femme fatale." he flirted shamelessly, voice going rough and deep for a moment.  How she would show him excited him, perhaps they could go at it until the other submitted. A good fight was always welcome after all and someone as small as her could either be an easy win or a good challenge depending on how she used her size.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She took his offer into heavy consideration and nodded. "That sounds like a good idea." She stated. A spar would be a great way to release all of her energy, however, Serem knew she had to go check on the female. See if Kelina had found her. "Perhaps next time though."
”Common” "Spanish"
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
When she accepted his offer he was somewhat surprised but at the same time he was eager to make it happen. When she added on to it and said another time he felt a bit dissatisfied but nodded "Sounds good. I'll be off then, I want to check on Zula" he said and gave her a nod of farewell and then headed off.