Hushed Willows Pick a place to die where it's high and dry
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
All Welcome 
Preferably this thread is for the forming of SC :)

The willows wept a song of beauty, one the fae could not ignore. She was entranced the moment she set foot in the forest, swept away by powerful gusts of wind. Her small feet seemed to bounce on the downy snow and the air smelled ever so slightly of the sea. It reminded her of her true home, with the faeries of the court, and she decided then and there that she would very much like to claim this piece of the Wilderness for herself. She had not given up on her dream of building something that belonged to her spirit, something sacred - in fact, the feeling seemed to swell with each beat of her heart. Loinnir hooted softly, seemingly calmed by the atmosphere around them - for once not minding Lumi's lingering.
Let's find a light inside our universe now
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Even days after stationing herself in what was supposed to be a "temporary situation", Eilonwy couldn't get over the air of tranquility that seemed to flow through the rustling leaves of the many willow trees in the area. The tree she'd picked as shelter seemed like it had been carved out just for her, right under the crooked, twirly roots that wrapped around a ledge and overlooked a stream of snowmelt water that ran down the mountain. Tendrils of rustling leaves flowed with the air closing off a circle around her little crevice like some kind of curtain. It was her little bubble, her own tiny universe, and she was having a moment.

A few scraps of dried out grass laid to her side, and Eilonwy herself laid upside down, flowing with the wind just like the willow leaves caressing her face as they swayed back and forth. She felt whole. She was so deep inside her own mind that she wouldn't have noticed the pale fae wandering about if she'd cared to try.

· ~ The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things ~ ·
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Lumi swore she could smell someone being near to her, but didn't know what to do about it other than hope it wasn't a hostile force also trying to claim the willows for their own. Much like Eilonwy, she felt like she belonged there - perhaps even more so than under the ruling of the original faerie queen. There were no words to accurately describe the nature around her - the mountains that sheltered it, the life-promising streams, the ledges - but most importantly, she spotted a tunnel or a cave through the whispering leafs.

To get there, she had to cross the rest of the territory - if Eilonwy hadn't settled where she had, the fae would most likely not have found her. She stuck her nose through the curtain of leafs, only spotting the other when she stared her directly in the face - though the girl's was upside down. A noise that resembled a shocked yelp was given as Lumiya awkwardly stumbled backwards - having been spooked by the sudden appearance of another (even though she had been the one intruding). Loinnir was nearly flung off her back in the process, but remained hanging onto her shoulder as she tried to regain her posture. Oh dear - Oh my - Excuse us!
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
All her attention had been directed towards keeping her body weight balanced between her ass cheeks and her shoulders, all while holding her eyes closed and a rhythmic breathing pattern. She wasn't really listening beyond the soothing rustle of the leaves in the wind and she didn't even care to pay attention to her nose. She could have been ambushed and butchered where she was, but then again she was so little that she could be ambushed and butchered quite easily even if she was paying attention.

Not even when the pale faced fae stuck her head right through the curtains did Eilonwy move a muscle. It even took a solid 10 seconds after Lumi bounced back with her loud reaction to her presence for Eilonwy to prick her head up and stick it between her fore-paws to take a small glimpse of the pale nymph and her companion through half-shut eyes as Lumiya basically attacked her with apologies. Oh look at that cutie! she said softly with a giggle. The bird perched on Lumiya's back was so small and fluffy and had a little angry face that she couldn't get over.

· ~ The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things ~ ·
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The girl she had so rudely intruded on, rose from the earth like a vision. She was not much bigger nor much older than the fae herself, which calmed her to an extent and gave her thoughts a spin. She took a quick whiff, one barely noticeably, and concluded the raccoon-like sprite was alone. So she wasn't the only yearling wandering 'bout 'round these parts, nor was she the only one that enjoyed a spot among the weeping willows. She decided then and there that the girl would join her, if she so pleased - or at least hear her out about the court of wonders she wanted to establish.

The fae made a little o,o face, then turned to look at Loinnir. 'Cutie'? The beast was nothing but a hassle of feathers, though she supposed that, in the right light and from certain angles, he did look a little cute. It was a shame his personality didn't match that whatsoever. She felt her nerves sink from her crown into the ground and visibly relaxed, letting out a warm chuckle. This feathery mess? And here I thought I was the cute one of the pair. She joked.
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Eilonwy squished her face between her paws as she admired the little angry face that the feathered imp seemed to be making at her, and she was so consumed by his littleness, unable to see a bigger picture due to her current state of consciousness, that she failed to see just how beautiful the nymph really was within the blob that her eyes were getting.

Oh, but you're both so cute! she corrected herself giving a thorough look at the sharp, delicate markings on the fae's face. If she'd been fully awake she probably would have even become a little self conscious. But then again... Everything seems so perfectly beautiful in this place... I'm not even surprised

483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
But the other girl equaled her in beauty and charm, despite Lumi's belief that perhaps not all the lights were on upstairs. She had seen many in this state, though tried to stray from any kind of weeds herself - especially now, with her dreams close enough to touch. She judged not, nor was she sure if her suspicions were true, and went with the flow of the willow breeze and the enthusiastic girl.

Thank you — from both of us. She chuckled, sinking into a relaxed sitting position - looking down on the tiny raccoon spirit. She nodded in agreement, a quick glance being given to their surroundings. Perfect for a court, wouldn't you say? She segwayed smoothly, a well-meaning smirk 'pon her pretty face.
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
After an over-confident long time staring at the snowy duo, Eilonwy rolled over to sit up in a more propper position. it took her a while to realize she was actually interacting with a real someone and not a hallucination, and perhaps it was too late for that first impression. She didn't feel guilty or shameful about using weeds as a part of her daily life because they had an intention. She had learned - through hard work and loads of counseling - to love herself and work towards balance, and meditating with the aid of her weeds was very helpful.

Ah, no worries she said with a wide smile as she sat up like a little bun (because she's baked, get it? I suck at puns). She was still infatuated with the little familiar Lumi had with her, and she tilted her head to a side in order to give the little guy a cute look hoping he would finally acknowledge her existence. The next comment Lumiya made had an intention behind it, and though it was hard to grasp on reality in her a state, Eilonwy was a perceptive girl; it just took her a little longer to realize that she was suggesting something quite serious. At first she nodded as she smiled back at the girl, mimicking her behavior and glancing around at their captivating surroundings, but after a moment she got the hint. Oh! You're setting up a court here? she asked, honestly intrigued and then she became self aware. Wait, oh dear! Am I trespassing? she said and started collecting herself a bit tighter, suddenly ashamed of her current state.

483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Loinnor, despite his ego, found the staring a little weird. He'd been marveled at before, and he had loved it, but when eyes were on him for long enough he got a little annoyed. With a grumpy look did he flutter in front of Lumi, giving poor Eilonwy a death-stare as to intimidate her.

The fae grinned as she saw the girl's thoughts sink in, now pretty sure she was on drugs. Lumi had dabbled in weeds before and found them enjoyable once in a while, but did not crave for it often. She supposed everyone was different, and she had no right to police their habits unless they were clearly hurting someone else - or themselves. Lumi shook her head with a soft chuckle, saying calmly; Not just yet — I only just found this place. There was no way for you to know. She assured sweetly in her melodious voice.

Lumi had become quite confident about her recruiting skills, especially after her successes, and wasn't shy about it anymore. I would hate for you to lose your comfortable, little palace — How about you stay with us? The question was bold, especially for Lumi, but there was no stopping a dedicated, motivated faerie.
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
The bird fluttered around in a clearly annoyed gesture, staring down at Eilonwy as though he was about to smack her in the face, and she took the hint. He didn't like her, and though it was sad that such a cute thing, one in which Eilonwy had found such an honest and innocent interest, would so soon reject her. She looked away, knowing better than to mess with clawed creatures.

Lumiya was obviously eager to invite Eilonwy to join her, and honestly, there was not a single reason for Eilonwy to turn down the offer (that, of course, in her current state of endless bliss and positivity) so she too eagerly accepted. Yes! Of course I'll join you! she said in an abrupt sway of emotional state. That's exactly what I've been looking for! Also, I have nowhere to go, to be honest. I would very much love to keep this den! It's so perfect. she chirped earnestly.

483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Wrap this one up soon? We can have another one if you'd like <3 we could fade out where Lumi explains the whole concept to her

It really wasn't the raccoon spirit's fault; Loinnir disliked almost anyone the pair came across. the fae wasn't even sure if the albino bird liked her, or just stuck around because she was deemed an easy carrier and provider. Perhaps she should've addressed these problems in their infancy, but she'd taken such pity on the weakened creature that it had been hard to fault him for anything.

I agree. The fae mused, glancing around the little paradise the girl had created - or, well, nature had created. The patchwork of a girl then stretched, tired from her journey and the anticipation she felt within. Are you familiar with faerie courts?
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Eilonwy let out a content sigh, pleased with the aesthetics of her apparently new permanent home. Oh, the possibilities that Lumiya had unlocked for Eilonwy to do with that place were simply blindingly blissful, and she couldn't help to get on with the reformation process. Imagine what that place would look like surrounded by a properly kept garden!

Eilonwy realized that she really didn't know what Lumiya meant by "faerie" at all, and allowed her new friend to explain. I was hoping you'd fill me in on that... I know what a court is, but what do you mean by faerie? she asked while she arranged herself in a better position to have a proper conversation. By then the effects of her short-lived high were fading away and she was more capable of retaining her composture, and eventually, if she deemed it necessary, she would most likely talk about her herbs and her dreams. if you were to know the real Eilonwy, you'd soon learn about those things.

yep, lets fade here and Lumi can explain bts