Hideaway Strath Right before I close my eyes
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Set after this thread.

Arlette moved back to the den where she had left @Derg. She had told him to rest while she gathered some more herbs and other supplies for him. Now she had returned, it was only a few days ago that she had treated his wound. Now she wanted to check his wounds for infection. She also brought some lavender to eat, so he would be calm. It was worth a try. She would pull the 'bandage' she made off him, to check under the wound. Arlette poked her head inside. "Okay you can come outside, careful," she spoke. Wanting him in the light to see better.
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
He was dozing lightly after Arlette had left the den.
She'd woken him up to tell him she was going to get some stuff...he was already half asleep again by the time she'd stopped fussing and left.
He loved it really. Savoured those sweet moments with her. 

Paws crunching through the snow woke him up. His head was still throbbing - from the wounds and the poppies.
Her voice was soft as her form blotted out the murky light. He gave her a lazy grin and stood himself up the best he could with the low roof.
He only just realised how much this den smelt like her. Soft herbs and flowers, matched with that faint evergreen touch.

He blinked in the bright light which reflected off the snow. He yawned, looking to Arlette. She had new herbs to test on him.
"Am I to be your test subject?" He teased with a grin, waiting for her instruction.
He still squinted against the light. But he wouldn't complain about something so minor.
|  •  •  |
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette smiled at him when he had a dopey smile back at her. She couldn't help but feel heat go through her body. She watched as he climbed out the den, seeing how he was distributing his weight and how he was working with his injured body. It would tell her a lot if he used the full weight on his leg again or not.

"Of course, be careful I don't kill you," she grinned. She didn't realize how relevant that could have been since she was in a pack of killers. "Just some lavender to calm you down. Smell it," she offered. She then stepped closer and started to place her teeth on the edge of the dark red colored fluff. It was hardened now, by the blood. She was slowly starting to pull it off, which probably hurt a little, like ripping a bandaid. But she had to check for infection.
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
She watched him with a natural, predatory gaze. But only to make sure he was ok.
Assessing his injuries. He was stiff, but could bear weight. Shuffling to not pull on his scabs.

He settled down in the snow before she could start ripping him apart again. He knew she was keen to look, already sniffing for infection. He stretched his nose out for the lavender, nipping it in his teeth to bring it close.
Inhaling it deeply as she eased the scabbing from his shoulder. 

He winced as she touched a particularly sensitive part, teeth gritting against the pain.
He turned his gaze to her, face slightly scrunched, looking for her reaction to his wound.
To know if he was about to die or not. He felt well, but that's how sickness starts.
The question held in his eyes as his face relaxed. Letting her work.
|  •  •  |
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
She watched him with a natural, predatory gaze. But only to make sure he was ok.
Assessing his injuries. He was stiff, but could bear weight. Shuffling to not pull on his scabs.

He settled down in the snow before she could start ripping him apart again. He knew she was keen to look, already sniffing for infection. He stretched his nose out for the lavender, nipping it in his teeth to bring it close.
Inhaling it deeply as she eased the scabbing from his shoulder. 

He winced as she touched a particularly sensitive part, teeth gritting against the pain.
He turned his gaze to her, face slightly scrunched, looking for her reaction to his wound.
To know if he was about to die or not. He felt well, but that's how sickness starts.
The question held in his eyes as his face relaxed. Letting her work.
|  •  •  |
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette plucked off the material, which probably wasn't so pleasant. She noticed Derg looking and gave him an apologetic smile. She sniffed over the wound and checked it. The female nodded, she was pleased with it. Now it just needed to dry out, and scab over really, especially the deeper parts. "You look really good. I'm glad I've cleaned it the last time in the river. It really helped," she commented.

"I won't cover it up again, but you will have to make sure not to get any dirt in it, understood?," she told him a bit strictly perhaps. But she wanted to be clear. Now it looked good, but she figured that if he would go sparring and rolling in the dirt he would perhaps get it infected. "No Sparring yet."
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
He sighed, glad for it to stop. The pain faded to a throb rather than a sharp stinging.
That was better.
He twisted his scarred head to look at his new tattoos. They will surely scar. He wondered if he'd have any fur grow back there.

But she said she was happy. All the cold and pain was worth it, it seemed. He smiled, reaching to touch his nose to her, a silent thanks.
"Yes Miss Arlette," he grinned, tail wagging softly. 
He guessed if he got dirt in it he'd just have to see Arlette and beg her for more help.
Some part of him said that she'd enjoy that just a little.
"Just so you know, you look real good too," he smirked, still looking at her. She was picturesque in this landscape. The soft snow laying over her pale fur, the evergreen background that intertwined with her scent. Her eyes, deep and stark against her pallete.

No sparring. He could do that.
Unless Arlette gave him a bit more rough and tumble, which he, of course, wouldn't turn down.
|  •  •  |
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette lifted her chin a bit when he called her Miss Arlette. The female looked at him with an arched eyebrow. "Am I a miss now?," she asked. She wouldn't mind to be Misses Derg. She wagged her tail, gently. She could get used to a name like that. The female was glad to see Derg on the better side of things.

"Oh stop it," she chuckled, but was clearly very flattered. She noticed that she lately she was thinking more about Derg and the possibility of pups this year but she was also afraid. They were really in a limbo weren't they? She knew he liked her, and she liked him. "What you can do is date a white colored medic with scars on the side of her head," she commented, a soft grin.
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
His lips quirked up.
So, she wasn't sure.
He wondered if he should tease her. He would definitely make her a Misses. His Misses.
He swallowed, about to speak again when she laughed.
He let out a breathy chuckle, tail thumping in the snow.

"A white, scarred, medic, huh? I wonder where I'd find one of those." He rose with a grin, picking up the lavender and started to wander around in a small circle - he couldn't go far with his shoulder in this state.
Finally, he stopped before her. Sidling as close as he could before resting the lavender at her feet.
"Found one." He grinned, looking up at her.
He lifted his head, tail wagging, "Guess you're the winner Arlette." He tilted his head to the side slightly, letting her respond.

|  •  •  |
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette realized that white fur and scars were quite common among the saints, but hopefully not a medic with red colored eyes. She watched him as he moved. He seemed to be looking for something. The female stayed seated when the male picked up the lavender. She hoped he wasn't in too much pain to need the calming flower. When he placed it by her paws she realized it was for her. She flushed and looked to her paws before battering her eyes up at him.

He looked so handsome, standing there before her. She got up with a happy grin. "Really?," she almost couldn't believe it and snuggled into his good side. "I hoped so," she admitted and smiled. Feeling giddy. If only she knew months ago that she would end up being so happy!!
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Last post <3

He nodded, sinking back down to rest again, still dozy after the poppies.
He wanted her. To call Arlette his.
No one filled his soul like she did.
He did like men...a lot. Kynarth...Ronnie... But they didn't treat him like she did. His heart, aching and broken, that had been glued back together by the Saints was now being polished by this beautiful, wonderful woman in his life.

He rested his head by her feet. He could fall asleep here. He knew she wouldn't let him.
His nose rested against her paw, tail wagging softly in the snow. "I love you," he looked up at her.
He meant it, and he knew that she'd realise that.
|  •  •  |
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,054 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Mine as well <3

Arlette smiled at him. He was sweet, yet so different from Kaito who was also sweet. She was blessed to have two loves in her life. She nosed Derg and then licked his head. "I love you too," she smiled and nudged him. "Come lets get to the den, you need your rest," she commented. She would snuggle against him there and bask in his love for her. Even though he might be sleeping she would feel his love either way. It was nice to have it confirmed.