Blackfeather Woods Getting better day by day
Moonglow
Zeta
378 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Private 
She walked through the woods and reminisced about the first day she came here and all the events that led to her return. She missed her family dearly but she was determined to make this her home and the wolves that lived amount it her chosen family. She hoped one day her brother would remember her but as long as she was his friend she didn’t mind if he didn’t.

The female was laying under a tree resting after a small hunt against a very fast hare. It gave her some exercise and she took this time to rest. 

@Rowan
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Rowan was almost worried.
Almost, because he knew she still ran in these woods despite not seeing enough of her.
He sought Minnow out, wanting to catch up and see what she was planing. She usually had something to do, some family to find.

He found her panting under a tree, a dead hare beside her.
"Good hunt?" he greeted, flopping down before her with a smile.
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Moonglow
Zeta
378 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She felt the breeze through her fur as it flowed it also sent her a familiar scent soon followed by her friend laying beside her. She looked to rowan and smiled. “Yep very. It was over quickly.” She chuckled softly. “How’s are you Today.”
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He grinned, tail wagging.
He always enjoyed her company.
And hares were always hard to catch, he found.

"I'm doing ok. Everything seems to be going well." he grinned. There were no upsets in the pack, no war party coming for them; hopefully. "I trust you're doing well?"
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths.