1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Private 
@Arashi! <3

Fury was patrolling, as per usual. 
Her mind went to her daughter, the siblings she was meant to share the Strath with...
Gone. 
All of them, save for Sovereign. 

Fury felt protectiveness swell in her breast for her remaining child. 
Even Lotus, gone without a trace...
The Queen sighed deeply as she overlooked her kingdom from a high rise in the stones and earth that meshed with the valley.

She wondered what the future would bring...
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

The jarl had trailed the scent of his wife; though not on purpose. It was only when he neared her milky white figure that he realized.

Close, Arashi came from behind and trailed his chin from her lower back all the way to her crown where he left a small kiss. 

Something troubling you? He rumbled aloud, peering down towards her barren expression. 

This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She felt the closeness of her husband, and remained unflinching as he trailed up her back and left a kiss on her head. 
To his question, she nodded a few times with a low sigh.

"I am questioning if we should have more children this coming season..." She admitted, turning her muzzle his direction.
"Though Sovereign is my heir, I know she has grown up almost her whole life entirely without siblings." Fury mused, looking back out over her kingdom as she spoke.
She did not know if having more children would be a benefit to anything or anyone besides perhaps the body count of the kingdom. 
This, she allowed to be eluded to in her tone, for him and him only.
Health (100/100)
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Sovereign has grown strong alone. Without distractions or competition, she has indeed placed her focus on one thing: training to be a true warrior. But could it have also made her weak?

But she has had too easy of a life... Since the girl's birth, only the loss of her littermates has brought any true strife upon her. If to one day rule in our place, she must understand how to charge through weakness and obstacles. Having siblings will give her plenty of opportunities to show leadership. They will all compete for experience and favor. Each will have their chance to prove their competence. Alone they will all be given challenges to face, but they will learn together. As with most siblings, the same would exist. 

Tilting his snout, Arashi looked sharply upon her. You must not spoil her, nor let anything be easy through her coming years. She may be your blood, but she will not survive as fullvalda when we are gone. A cold, bitter truth; to be put simply. 

1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The Sovereign-Ruler listened to her husband's council with attentive eyes and ears. 
He had many a valid point, and she felt this truth in her heart that he only meant for their daughter to succeed as Fury's successor. 
Sovereign was still young, but it was true, much had been rather smooth in her life thus far, excluding the loss of her littermates.

"Then it is settled. You and I will produce more young, this coming season." She stated softly, looking upon Arashi with appreciation for everything he had been here for - from the fresh start to now and beyond to the future. 
Teasing at her husband's cheek with a low purr, the Fullvalda would hum lowly in thought before saying to him "Like you, I only wish for Sovereign's success. I do think you're right, and that she will benefit from more difficulty as she ages." 
Fury felt he would likely appreciate that she agreed with him on this matter, for she truly felt he was right.
Health (100/100)
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
So, they would have their first litter together soon after all. It was the last bit of news he expected to hear. But, nonetheless, it was news that overjoyed him. Together, they shared both love and care for Hildibrandr... and soon they would share a brood. 

When she teased him, Arashi swooped his chin over her neck and nibbled close at her ear. Her success is what I wait to see... just as I look forward to seeing the beautiful children you will soon bring us, He cooed, tone a bit hoarse in her ear. 

1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
we can fade with your next post if you'd like? No need tho if you want to keep going!

Fury smiled as he draped himself over her neck, nibbling at the base of her ear, his voice rough in the tender reaches of the appendage.
A purr of content as her husband responded to her. 
The Fullvalda pressed herself closer to him, enveloping herself with her mate's mass, equal to her own. 
She did not make herself smaller before him and yet offered him the trust needed to temper the raging flames she bared within. 

Trust, and love...

Her mind dared to think of Kynareth so very briefly before she shut it down, planting herself firmly into the moments she shared with her husband, the man who wanted her and only her.
Health (100/100)
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
I'm fine with ending it here! Tried to end as subtly as possible.

They folded together as one. 

Arashi longed for these moments in her closeness. It was the only time he felt himself. Wherever else he was, he was jarl. But here, in the now, he was Fury's husband. That was all he cared to be. 

The two would lay together, presumably on until morning came. This was how he wanted it, and no other way. It would be only them on this night.