Lion Head Mesa nighthawk
736 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Tactician
Private 
just @Khaba for now at least please :3
set after big border thread

she kept the jodai close, knowing that none would think it odd with the way the roman soldier acted. there was a desire to roam, but she stayed within the range of a call should she be needed in court once more.

so for now she remained vigilant. borderline paranoid perhaps!

she felt the need to act upon the matters that had occurred, though. her head turned to offer a wary gaze upon her guard. silently summoning his attention upon her for a moment.
369 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Guardian
He kept in silent step with the crown prince, still hovering close as they walked.

When her gaze fell upon him, Khaba tipped his massed head downward. He wondered if there were words she would share or if they were to continue on this way.
silence at the
proper season is
wisdom and
better than any
speech.

736 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Tactician
the roman's soldier is meant to give a report of himself upon his return. for leadership in mereo.

which went without saying that he would say whatever he would see fit. she imagined that would hardly be a report about himself now as it would be more about akashingo and its royals.

i wonder if it is best to send word of his anger and woman first, before he spills whatever he may.
369 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Guardian
She worried the soldier would give an untruthful report. Or partially true, that is.

Khaba could have cared less in what sight the imperator saw his own, but Makono clearly felt differently.

I'm sure Germanicus knows of his temper. They have been together so long, after all. The man would have been a fool not to notice. That, or Reyson was an expert at keeping it hidden.
silence at the
proper season is
wisdom and
better than any
speech.

736 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Tactician
germanicus is not a man of temper to my knowledge, whatever else he may be.

she stewed.

you believe the imperator wishes for a man of such temper in his heart to reign among the mountain claim?
369 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Guardian
The jodai's former cool gaze hardened, narrowing slightly.

It is not up to me who Germanicus keeps around, nor is it my concern.

He would have rather said, "nor do I care", but his tongue held.

Why was she suddenly so interested? What did it matter to them? Maybe the two packs were somehow connected. But did that mean meddling in their affairs was necessary? 
silence at the
proper season is
wisdom and
better than any
speech.

736 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Tactician
as it stands now—

as it would be rebuilt.

mereo is an outpost of akashingo. do we want a hothead with a possible vengeance for the pharaoh, or myself, to run our outpost, jodai?

she looked for even the smallest crack of defiance.

she must know that he saw her vision.
369 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Guardian
Before, he had considered the idea of the man in only his eye. But now, the crown prince saw it differently.

The jodai was no fool. This was a test, from her to him.

No. We don't. An answer she wanted to hear, but still truthful when spoken upon his tongue.
silence at the
proper season is
wisdom and
better than any
speech.

736 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Tactician
gonna go ahead and fade this <3

khaba saw it — or she could only hope he truly did. for now he held her trust in his large paws. he had earned his place and earned her feelings.

we will find a way to counter it. such anger. she snorted, nostrils flared.

for now she meant for them to retreat back into the heart of akashingo.