one god, one land, one king
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
I forgot it was my turn! Lalala ignore me being stupid. XD Considering Aesop is exhausted because he had only 2 HP

Burke started the fight and it didn't take long for him to have the other suffer through the pain of his jaw around his neck. Burke thought he was going to win but just like with Kove at the end the stamina of the large tank build wolf would drop so much his movements would get even slower. He was not quick enough to dodge a very successful hit. The claw barely missed one of his pale eyes, blood tickled in a small stream down from his eyebrow. "Well fought," he spoke. Burke wanted some information but now he had failed his pack. How terrible. 

The large male let out a non pleased grunt. "Well I guess I will be off then," he muttered. "What is your name by the way? I do like to know a wolf's name that was better than me. It doesn't happen often." Burke barely won himself though. It was close to being a tie, the male seemed exhaust like him. Could it be that Burke actually wanted to be nicer to the other than before? He was curious where this male learned to fight like this.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
one god, one land, one king - by Aesop - March 04, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Burke - March 05, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Aesop - March 06, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Burke - March 06, 2015, 05:53 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Aesop - March 07, 2015, 09:04 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Burke - March 25, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Aesop - March 29, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Burke - March 29, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: one god, one land, one king - by Aesop - March 29, 2015, 03:44 PM