So why am I ten feet under and upside down
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Take him hunting? FitzDutiful had completely forgotten that things like this he needed to teach his offspring. He was the only one responsible now, now that she was no longer here. The wound opened once more and rubbed raw for the briefest of moments before he internally sealed it once again. There would be a time for healing that properly, but the time was not now.

It occurred to Fitz that his pack might be willing to help further the children's horizons, to open their eyes to new things - new events and new experiences that would produce well rounded wolves that could do many things in their future. He mentally noted to call the pack together soon and get the ball rolling.

"I'll take you hunting soon," he promised his son, slowly lowering his large frame to the floor so he could gain better contact with Mason. It was difficult him being so small. "But dancing? Why do you want to dance?" he asked, slightly confused as to what wolf dancing was. Was this some sort of skill - had Raissa taught him - or was this another game that his imaginative son had developed?
Messages In This Thread
So why am I ten feet under and upside down - by Mason - June 23, 2015, 04:50 AM
RE: So why am I ten feet under and upside down - by FitzDutiful - July 14, 2015, 07:45 AM